Support & Tips to help Cindy Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

tttterri

Reaction score
Please do not turn this into a bashing thread about Cindy, there are other threads and this one is about offering tips and support for Cindy, in efforts to help her find out what's happened to her granddaughter Caylee, and to help her deal with all of the stress. Yes, I know she didnt support the TES searching for a body but we are going to have to go past that. If there are any kind words, or any tips that you think she should look into, this thread can be used for that.

Cindy is a grandmother that has practically raised Caylee, while at the same time, had to deal with her daughter's ups and downs, had to deal with marital problems, and also financial problems as bad as bankruptcy. Now, her granddaughter is missing, her daughter is possibly soon to be facing a death penalty and people are not only bashing her entire family, but bashing her also. Daily, she is having to hear accusations of the most horrible kind against her family. I could go on, but I want this thread to be where we can offer kindness, helpful ideas, and support for Cindy. If this thread gets out of hand, I will ask the mods to delete it. Thanks.

EDIT TO ALL FROM MANAGEMENT:
Okay let's try it this way. Go ahead and offer supportive tips and advice..but no case discussion in here. This really isn't a debate type thread. Either you can offer support and tips or you can't. This should end up looking like a list of tips and advice.
Let's see how it goes

Tips go to LE not Cindy. Cindy knows what happened to Caylee.

My tip to Cindy would be allow Casey to hit bottom. Only then, may she know the truth.

I hope Cindy Anthony knows that her pain and frustration at the goons outside her house is actually well understood by many of us "out here." I'm personally horrified that people step outside the law that way and punish someone when they have no clear idea of what is actually happening.

I encourage the Anthonys to use their attorney and all other support they can muster to survive this ordeal.

I have the best of hopes for Caylee to be found, and the highest of hopes for justice.

Please do not turn this into a bashing thread about Cindy, there are other threads and this one is about offering tips and support for Cindy, in efforts to help her find out what's happened to her granddaughter Caylee, and to help her deal with all of the stress. Yes, I know she didnt support the TES searching for a body but we are going to have to go past that. If there are any kind words, or any tips that you think she should look into, this thread can be used for that.

Cindy is a grandmother that has practically raised Caylee, while at the same time, had to deal with her daughter's ups and downs, had to deal with marital problems, and also financial problems as bad as bankruptcy. Now, her granddaughter is missing, her daughter is possibly soon to be facing a death penalty and people are not only bashing her entire family, but bashing her also. Daily, she is having to hear accusations of the most horrible kind against her family. I could go on, but I want this thread to be where we can offer kindness, helpful ideas, and support for Cindy. If this thread gets out of hand, I will ask the mods to delete it. Thanks.

Good luck..:)

She's going to need some major counseling. I don't think there are any really good tips we can offer her, other than seeking professional help.

She needs to stop picking weeds and fixing that yellow tape. Tell her not to incite the protestors, just ignore them. She's only making matters worse for herself.

Had she taken a polygraph, I would be more sympathetic. It's the first thing that most innocent families do when there is a missing child so the police can start eliminating individual family members.

Cindy needs to be honest and stay out of the media. She is not winning any brownie points by weeding her yard while her granddaughter is missing. In fact, I find that cold hearted and insane.

Yeah, she has had some major family issues prior to Caylee being missing but most of that is by her own actions and mistakes.

Teri, your heart is in the right place, my friend, but any sympathy needs to be with and STAY with Caylee. She is the ONLY real victim in this story.

Cindy,
It is time to listen to what the therapist told you and practice tough love with KC. She is an adult. kick her out of your house. If nothing else, she is a lair and a thiefe, who cannot hold a job or care for herself and needs to learn to do so at 22 yrs old. JMHO

To Cindy,
I know that if it were my granddaughter that was missing I would move heaven and earth to find her. That being said, my advice to you would be 1) go to a counselor to help you deal with this, talking about what has happened can help lighten the load somewhat, 2) cooperate with LE, they are doing all they can to find your granddaughter, but without cooperation nothing can be accomplished, 3) Ignore the protesters, yes I know that they are a pain in your tuchas, but by confronting them you are giving them what they want, 4) consider having KC find another place to live, having her there day in and day out is a constant reminder that Caylee is not there and I am sure it is a source of aggravation to you because she knows where Caylee is, 5) another thought, maybe you and GA should find a place where you could lay low til this mess is over, I am sure you have friends or family somewhere that could put you up, 6) please stay out of the limelight, no more tv appearances, no more telling everyone to get up off their a$$ to find Caylee, let LE do what they do best and that is solve crimes, because this is a crime whether Caylee is dead or alive, 7) Do not defend your daughter anymore, I know she is also your child and while you can support her, don't defend her, when you stop defending her, maybe she will realize that the truth must be told.

She's going to need some major counseling. I don't think there are any really good tips we can offer her, other than seeking professional help.

I agree with you Theonly1. Get some help in dealing with this should be a top priority for her. Understandably she isnt dealing with all this very well and shes going to need help coming to terms with and accepting some things.

I have quite a few 'tips' for her, only a few I can put here without getting banned.

1) Take a lie detector test from the most reputable tester available.

2) Stop being so confrontational and on the defensive, people on the defensive are usually in need of DEFENDING themselves of something.

3) Go back to the therapist you were seeing, the one that told you to stop enabling Casey, and FOLLOW her advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member