Reaction score
These are Brothers.

The Doe Network:
Case File 4215DMGA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4215dmga.html

Elijah Nathaniel Glazner
Missing since September 10, 1996 from Blairsville, Georgia
Classification: Family Abduction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: December 31, 1992
Age at Time of Disappearance: 3 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'0" (91 cm); 40 lbs (18 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Elijah and his brother Aaron were last seen on September 10, 1996. They may be in the company of their mother. They may travel to Florida.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Fannin County Sheriff's Office
706-632-6022

NCIC Number: M-138628864

Source Information:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

The Doe Network:
Case File 4216DMGA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4216dmga.html

Aaron Joshua Glazner
Missing since September 10, 1996 from Blairsville, Georgia
Classification: Family Abduction

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: February 20, 1994
Age at Time of Disappearance: 2 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 2'6" (76 cm); 25 lbs (11 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; brown eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Aaron and his brother Elijah were last seen on September 10, 1996. They may be in the company of their mother. They may travel to Florida.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Fannin County Sheriff's Office
706-632-6022

NCIC Number: M-138628864

Source Information:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Elijah's Charley Project Page:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/glazner_elijah.html

Aaron's Charley Project Page:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/glazner_aaron.html

Elijah and Aaron are *not* listed in NamUs at this time.

No archived articles found at this time.

Interesting links:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=494159250006&v=wall#!/group.php?gid=494159250006&v=info
Bio Mom named here

http://www.johnnyglazner.com/presentation2.html
(Blog archive created by the (rumored, I can't prove who this is) Father of these Boys. Use the next button at the bottom of the page to navigate to next entry.)

Elijah & Aaron have been missing almost 14 years. Come home soon. Your family deserves to get to love you.

Elijah pics to the left, with age progression (both boys aged progressed to circa 2010).
Aaron pics to the right with age progression

Attachments

• Elijah Nathaniel Glazner.bmp
    52.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Elijah Nathaniel Glazner aged progressed to 17 years..bmp
    52.8 KB · Views: 23
  • AJGlazner.jpg
    AJGlazner.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 169
  • AJGlazner1.jpg
    AJGlazner1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 168
Other than a possible obituary of a grandmother, with Aaron and Elijah listed as grandchildren, I can find no new info about these boys. Is it still a crime under the Parental Kidnapping Act once the kidnapped children are over 18?
The obituary for the (possible) grandmother also stated the father of Aaron and Elijah has had another son at some point in time.

Prayers and good thoughts reaching out to this family torn apart in 1996.

Other than a possible obituary of a grandmother, with Aaron and Elijah listed as grandchildren, I can find no new info about these boys. Is it still a crime under the Parental Kidnapping Act once the kidnapped children are over 18?
The obituary for the (possible) grandmother also stated the father of Aaron and Elijah has had another son at some point in time.

Prayers and good thoughts reaching out to this family torn apart in 1996.

I bet the boys are safe but under assumed names. They probably have no idea their names are Aaron and Elijah.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Rick Tyler and "his" sons deny they are the same people that are listed in the missing case. They seem brain washed by Rick Tyler so no they have not been recovered because the boys are still listed as missing and the father Johnny Glazner is still actively looking for his sons. One if his sons posted a long condescending post defending his father Rick on a June 22 2016 post on the Charley projects Facebook page in the visitor posts section.

The following information is from the Charley Project blog:

https://charleyross.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/meanwhile-back-at-the-ranch/

The other case involves two brothers who disappeared with their mother and stepfather from Blairsville, Georgia in 1996, when the boys were 2 and 3. A day or so before I left for Minneapolis I got contacted by a very excited reporter who ran a story on Rick Tyler, a man who’s running for Congress under the odious slogan “Make America White Again.” She said after she ran the story she was deluged with emails from people who believed Rick Tyler was probably the same Rick Tyler who was listed as the missing Blairsville kids’ stepfather. She also said the police were now claiming that the boys’ mom DID have custody of them when they disappeared, after all. Well, then the day I left Minneapolis I got an NCMEC notice saying the boys were recovered. I’m not going to say their names on here or put them on the resolved page because I’m not sure about the custody issue, but it should be easy enough to determine who they are from the info I just provided.

The Doe Network has added them to their closed cases section.

http://www.doenetwork.org/closed2016.php

Aaron Joshua Glazner (4216DMGA) and Elijah Nathaniel Glazner (4215DMGA) were abducted by a family member on September 10, 1996 from Blairsville, Georgia. The brothers were located safe in 2016.

Their NamUs pages are down as well as their profiles on some other sites.

http://www.wtol.com/story/32474330/candidate-for-congress-may-be-connected-to-missing-children-case

He has been called racist by hundreds of Tennessee voters. But now Rick Tyler, a candidate for Congress, is being accused of much worse.

A Georgia man said Tyler took off with his children nearly 20 years ago.

In 2010, after several letters and court hearings, Glazner was finally awarded custody of his children.

The court determined an emergency situation existed after concerns they may be involved in a cult.

At that time the boys were 14 and 16. But no one was able to get in touch Elizabeth or the children.

Glazner believes his sons may even go by different names and may not even know who he is.

“I’ll always have hope,” Glazner said.

He has hope that maybe his children are watching.

“I want Elijah Nathaniel and Aaron Joshua Glazner to know they've got a daddy out here that loves them,” Glazner said.

The Fannin County Sheriff's office in Georgia said the missing children case is closed and that it was never a criminal matter but a civil one.

I am here to let everyone know that Elija & Aaron Glazner have NEVER been found. I am the wife of Johnny Glazner who is the father of Elijah & Aaron Glazner. Through the years we made every effort in trying to find these boys, but had no success. The Rick Tyler you speak of in your blogs here IS in fact the man associated with their disappearance but we were never able to involve him in our search for them because this case only list their mother Elisabeth Ann Quayle as a party. We have also been unable to locate her as well. Johnny has now passed away. He died on Jan. 13th 2017. He died of cancer and never got a chance to get to meet his sons. I just pray they are safe and want them to know they missed getting to know the most amazing man that loved them very much. As for Rick Tyler. I want you ALL to know, you can learn more about this man by reading a book Carolyn Gallaher wrote "On The Fault Line", he admits to his Polygamist lifestyle in that book. Also, he was associated to "Reformed Church of Israel", and this is just the icing of what this man has been involved with. He had Felonies in Florida, and has been know to be involved in land fraud. I can only pray someday Elijah and Aaron will discover the truth but they have been so brain washed, they may never know.

I am here to let everyone know that Elija & Aaron Glazner have NEVER been found. I am the wife of Johnny Glazner who is the father of Elijah & Aaron Glazner. Through the years we made every effort in trying to find these boys, but had no success. The Rick Tyler you speak of in your blogs here IS in fact the man associated with their disappearance but we were never able to involve him in our search for them because this case only list their mother Elisabeth Ann Quayle as a party. We have also been unable to locate her as well. Johnny has now passed away. He died on Jan. 13th 2017. He died of cancer and never got a chance to get to meet his sons. I just pray they are safe and want them to know they missed getting to know the most amazing man that loved them very much. As for Rick Tyler. I want you ALL to know, you can learn more about this man by reading a book Carolyn Gallaher wrote "On The Fault Line", he admits to his Polygamist lifestyle in that book. Also, he was associated to "Reformed Church of Israel", and this is just the icing of what this man has been involved with. He had Felonies in Florida, and has been know to be involved in land fraud. I can only pray someday Elijah and Aaron will discover the truth but they have been so brain washed, they may never know.

Hi and welcome.

Perhaps you can become a verified insider and we can reopen this thread as still missing. It would probably help generate more interest for folks to help.
Follow this link to become verified.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

I just signed up to webslueths, I've read many threads over the years, but have never posted, so i apologize if this question isn't appropriate. I'm wondering why the missing information on all the official sites have been pulled and the posting on the doe network states these 2 have been found safe? My best guess is that they were located, but are over 18 and since they were brainwashed they didn't want to be in contact with their father. Is that the case? In a way i hope it is, because I always want cases that involve children to end with them being unharmed. I realize, these 2 are probably (hopefully) fine physically, but given the environment they were raised in, their mental well-being is probably in question. Also, I'm wondering if this is the case and they were found, why wasn't their mother arrested for custodial interference? I'm assuming she is still with the boys.

It breaks my heart to hear that their father passed without having resolution to this awful situation. My father passed from the same type of cancer Johnny had, just days prior to Johnny, so this story pulled at my heart strings a bit more than others. I'm also sending my most sincere condolences to you and your family over his passing and all that has been endured while trying to bring these boys back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back