VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess if it's called a "toy," I better give it to the baby then!

what the --?
Hey, tapu, this kid has a youtube vid where he does a dance,,,he loves to dance,,to a song something about a " he something about " not bad for white boy," I think the song is by ICP...I dont know but he shows his YT peeps the dance moves, and I have watched it several times,,,as my heart breaks for him...

Well, I guess if it's called a "toy," I better give it to the baby then!
TAPU,,,I must say this,,,,,your humor is NOT lost on me...I have thoroughly
enjoyed the humor, you have injected into your responses...You have made me chuckle several times and I thank you for that,,,,,as this case is one of the creepiest I have ever read about,,,,you have kept me going at times,,,

Whew!!!!! Reading all week-end I finally caught up with the last 5 threads and when I got to this page everything stooped and I had to hit the refresh button to see if there was another thread........so I guess I am caught "up"........I do not know how to do the link thingy,,,and was just wondering if anyone had looked into "KillaSatan's" myspace pics???????From pics dated July 22,2009 "Hell's Kitchen show",,page 1 has pics of a kid around 4 yrs old, in the pose and stance Sam was it, only this kid is holding a wood maul,,,,,also I think on same page is a pic of an infant laying on a bed with a wood maul beside him......Another one I found to be interesting is from the title "Hell in the High Desert" dated Jan 09,,,,page 3 there is a pic of Sam, under the pic is a caption saying "Sam snuck into pic",,then in the comment section, Sam replies "its what I do",,,,,,,this to me is chiling............really creeps me out, knowing what he has done......Also, while I am thinking about it,,as the topic of conversation drifted to the ICP crowd, there is only one juggalo who has my sympathies, and that is "tsimfukis"...aGAIN I cannot do the link thing, but please google (tsimfukis).......Please pardon spelling and puctuation.
Im not trying to be a bxtch but why would u feel sorry for him? Im sure he doesnt want that but just to be a normal person in everyones eyes. ya know

tsimfukis? strangely reminiscent of Rubber Johnny. I'm not going to link to that. For the curious, you are connected to the internet...

Anytime we wonder what's up with those durn kids these days, we've got to remember the internet has changed things, probably more than TV even. The weird, shocking, repulsive, and blatantly obscene are now commonplace and available virtually anywhere 24 hours a day.

Im not trying to be a bxtch but why would u feel sorry for him? Im sure he doesnt want that but just to be a normal person in everyones eyes. ya know
I feel sorry for anyone who is born the way he was and has to go thru life being shunned because of things he has no control...I must add, though, after watching his vids back during the summer I am sickened by his lanquage and the rest of the stuff he spews out of his mouth,,,but I was struck by his determination to put himself out there to be ridiculed.....I deplore the whole genre of HRC and when I happen stanced on his vids, I was shocked by it all,,,,then I started reading up on just what was out there for our kids of today,,,and I must say I am still shocked....Yes I do feel sorry for him.

I just wanted to add something to this thread..I am just an old woman,,,what do I know??? I'll go back to just lurking.

IDK, but I thought you might enjoy this since it reminded me of your comment about Mars' make up:

tumblr_ks4r459RSW1qztbnao1_500.jpg

Also those axe pictures remind of these from a year or so back now:

knittednightmares.jpg

Cute or evil? What do you think?

Also those axe pictures remind of these from a year or so back now:

knittednightmares.jpg

Cute or evil? What do you think?

Really, just stupid. Those seem banal to me. They don't move you enough either way, cute or evil. Snore.

On the other hand, I need one of those Hannibal Lector muzzles for my killa cattle dog....

Halloween stuff includes a lot of fake body parts, i.e.

body-part-leg.jpg

from http://www.fullmoonmasks.com/body_parts.html

Fun or evil?

For Hallowween it is fun and fine IMO but that is one day a year not 365 days a year like some of them live it.

I really dont see any issue with horrorcore music myself, its no different than horror films or books or whatever. For most of them it is a stage act but some of them take it a little further and maybe thats not so balanced.

In this case, it's a holiday and everyone's doing it. Although, I will say that I don't go for anything like a fake hand hanging out of a trunk, and even the leg is pushing it a bit. I can handle a mummy for halloween, but not a baby's corpse. You may think that's splitting hairs, but in this case there are no hairs to split anyway because horrorcore is not in the gray area about violence and gore and mutilation. They are clear to the one side, as close to the real thing as you can get. Oh-oh!! Just fell off the edge: Sam.

There's that damn LaWanda again, doing a drive-by.... ;)

In this case, it's a holiday and everyone's doing it. Although, I will say that I don't go for anything like a fake hand hanging out of a trunk, and even the leg is pushing it a bit. I can handle a mummy for halloween, but not a baby's corpse. You may think that's splitting hairs, but in this case there are no hairs to split anyway because horrorcore is not in the gray area about violence and gore and mutilation. They are clear to the one side, as close to the real thing as you can get. Oh-oh!! Just fell off the edge: Sam.

Will comment in the new thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member