2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps....if twit rumors are true....and Lee is going to drop a bombshell....FG is trying to back his way into the comments?

Are we allowed to say what the Twitter rumors are? If not, can you at least tell us if the bombshell is supposed to be pro-DT or pro-SA? TIA!

Every site is cutting out for me..WTH! is going on? It's never happened before..I wonder if Baez has gone off to mess with the feeds?

anchors thinking on wftv that they will switch to ashton for questioning of LA.

I like Mr George..but I agree...Lee is a IMO key witness...and up to now IMO Lee as been holding back.

A smirk from ICA after JB says something to her while LA testifies. And whispers all-round at recess. will keeps my lips sealed on any other content in the screencap :innocent:

Attachments

• ica smirk.png
    ica smirk.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 66
  • jb ica whispers.png
    jb ica whispers.png
    316.8 KB · Views: 65
nobody even knows if there will be a bombshell....it could just be a social media ploy.

Me either. I don't quite get why so many folks are. :waitasec: I don't think he has done anything wrong.

Considering what the whole family is accused of he's probably being overly cautious afraid of how the defense may twist his words so he's letting the SA lead him on what to say.

Where is Baez - I haven't seen him since Amy left...want to find out before I might get locked out.....

Baez is there, I saw him yelling "object object - wth are you doing?" at Sims just before the break, 2 secs later she objected.

Is anyone else in Orlando on Satellite?..I keep losing my satellite feed...

What exactly are the twitter rumors? Does anybody know. If so please post them.

LA's testimony so far has me completely confused. I can't get a read on him at all and it doesn't seem that either the DA or SA have one either?

Anybody reading live blog on wftv. go look a school friend of caseys blogged. :sick:

Keep in mind that the DT has been constantly objecting to almost every question that FG is asking LA. I think FG asked for a recess to regroup and speak with LDB and JA.

How in the world would tweeter twitterings know what Lee's testimony will be?

Annnnd... I really think Lee just doesn't remember stuff and doesn't want to "mess up." I don't think he's holding anything back, but I can feel his anger. It's displaced. Just a MOO guess.

Could some one be kind enough to give me the link for the chat room please?
TIA

According to the rules in HHJP's courtroom.....you may not switch counsel mid witness. BUT...he could make an exception.....say if FG fell ill.

I'm just tuning in today. Can someone tell me if ICA's convictions are going to come in? Is it decided yet?

After they come back from this recess, is the prosecution allowed to switch to a different attorney to do the questioning of Lee, or do they have to stick with Frank George?

This is what get from watching ICA cam the whole time...

Baez and ICA are terrified about Lee testifying, there are very very worried, lots of talk back and forth between them and it looks like neither of them know which way Lee is going and thus scared out of their pants. That's what I'm getting.

In session showing photos of people running and cheering to get in line to get intothe trial, waiting as early as 5:30 this morning.

Thank you! I didn't know, if we could discuss that here or not...but it was kinda funny, the way they were running..like it was gold rush. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie