This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may be a little random since we are talking about NG right now. But seeing how I haven't really been posting, just reading, going to give me two cents.

About the hair in the trunk. I'm really confused how they can tell it was from a dead person. From my understanding and in school I was taught that all hair is dead. So if someone were to pick a hair off my head, they would probably think that I was dead.. doesn't make any sense to conclude that one is dead based off this unless I'm totally missing something here.

copied from yahoo answers

Yes, hair is dead. To be specific, hair consists 90% of a biological polymer, α-keratin, and about 10% water, which modifies its mechanical properties. This α-helically coiled protein is further wound into supermolecular coiled-coil microfibrils, many of which are held together with a protein glue to form long macrofibrils, which are packed inside dead hair cells about 100 µm long by 3 µm across. Several of these associate to form one strand of hair, which is covered with tiny surface scales.

By the time your hair emerges from under the skin it is dead. You will see many shampoos and conditioners that contain vitamins and minerals; these vitamins and minerals do absolutely nothing for the hair or scalp. Since hair is dead, it can't be helped by any additional vitamins and minerals. And these substances are not absorbed through the skin; they have to be ingested to be of any use to your body.

Also, they haven't said for fact that the "body" in the trunk was Caylee's correct? People are just assuming.... have they even confirmed that there was a body in the trunk? By they I mean forensics.

I don't know I guess I could be horribly wrong but I do have feelings about people when they are 'gone' and I really think that Caylee is still amongst the living.

I am watching the repeat of NG now. She really thinks a three year old usually wears a size six?! Wow....

She is a sensationalist - does it for the ratings. Would like to see her daughter in a size 6 dress when she is 2-1/2 years old. Idiot she is, NG.

She is a sensationalist - does it for the ratings. Would like to see her daughter in a size 6 dress when she is 2-1/2 years old. Idiot she is, NG.

T.Miller said that it was a Disney dress and posters were just saying that Disney clothing from Disney Store vs. Target/Pennys ran so much smaller that several had 3 yr. olds that wore a 6 in "Disney" clothes. Or for all we know it could have been planted there. I don't think anyone knows if it was just found or found on a previous search, T. Miller just said that is was in good condition and was being tested. I suppose we will know more soon, I sure hope so anyway.

T.Miller said that it was a Disney dress and posters were just saying that Disney clothing from Disney Store vs. Target/Pennys ran so much smaller that several had 3 yr. olds that wore a 6 in "Disney" clothes. Or for all we know it could have been planted there. I don't think anyone knows if it was just found or found on a previous search, T. Miller just said that is was in good condition and was being tested. I suppose we will know more soon, I sure hope so anyway.

I can see a three year old wearing a 4 - 6T if something runs small, but a straight size 6 is different than a piece of clothing in a toddler size that is meant for a three year old. My nine year old wears a size 6 (he is 49 inches tall btw - very petite like his mama) in some things...not a size 4 - 6T but a straight size six. I have also bought clothing from the Disney store and it only runs that small...to go up from a toddler size to a big girl/big boy size.

I've read many posts from parents claiming that Disney clothes run very small and a size 6 Disney dress for an almost 3 year old is not unreasonable.

This person claims to be the source of the 'leak' to NG.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

Only thing is, Caylee looks to be under two in the picture of her in the 'identical dress'.

LOL!

Caylee is about 18 months old in that picture in her Disney dress. Dear God, when these people don't have actual news to report, they fabricate, and then try to make an 18 month old WEAR that fabric!

It's pathetic.

I've read many posts from parents claiming that Disney clothes run very small and a size 6 Disney dress for an almost 3 year old is not unreasonable.

This person claims to be the source of the 'leak' to NG.

Only thing is, Caylee looks to be under two in the picture of her in the 'identical dress'.

Thanks so much Chicana! Caylee is definitely only about 1 year old in that pic and that dress definitely isn't a size six. :)

I can see a three year old wearing a 4 - 6T if something runs small, but a straight size 6 is different than a piece of clothing in a toddler size that is meant for a three year old. My nine year old wears a size 6 (he is 49 inches tall btw - very petite like his mama) in some things...not a size 4 - 6T but a straight size six. I have also bought clothing from the Disney store and it only runs that small...to go up from a toddler size to a big girl/big boy size.

They have 6 and 6x toddler clothes and yes disney costume princess dresses costumes run pretty small also if anyone is like me if i bought a dress i would gett it bigger little girls like to dress up etc when its halloween u get a bigger size cause its cold outside and they where clothes underneath!

They have 6 and 6x toddler clothes and yes disney costume princess dresses costumes run pretty small also if anyone is like me if i bought a dress i would gett it bigger little girls like to dress up etc when its halloween u get a bigger size cause its cold outside and they where clothes underneath!

I'd say that this pretty much kills the dress discussion as being Caylee's dress -

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area."

I'd say that this pretty much kills the dress discussion as being Caylee's dress -

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area."

I saw the thread and also read and looked at the dress no way that is a six!
I agree!!!

I personally think If caylee was alive they need to remove all baby pics and just have the recent ones because there are so many pics and changes the last pic with grandpa she lookes like a toddler some of the other pics she look like a baby I think it would help people if they think she is still alive to narrow down what she looks like when she was last seen like the teal green dress her hair was so long the pics in the poneys her hair was still short! Hope this makes since!

I have 2 grand daughters that are 3 years old. One was 3 in June, the other in September and one is tall and slim, the other a little shorter but weighs a little more! They wear mostly 4T, some 5T. I wish I had called my daughter before it got so late to ask her, I know she shops at Disney, but I have never bought anything for them from there. I am just kind of suspicious of it anyway without knowing more. Hopefully we will all know more very soon.

yeah...she has a hyphenated name that starts with a T-C (i believe)...using the T is the only way to keep myself from getting mixed up with who I am talking about

I looked through her statement and she said it was in April that she ran into KC...at Wal Mart. She was alone shopping. She gave KC her phone number and told her to call if she ever needed anything. She had a conversation with her family and a neighbor that live on Hopesring and they convinced her to call police. I think it is odd that she could have confused this KC whom she used to hideout with in a special spot in grade school, the same one who she says she wanted to adpot a baby from, the same one that used to work at Universal, the same one that she ran into at Wal Mart in April with a different Casey.

I think she heard Caylee on July 9th and if that is the case, Caylee couldn't have been the body that was in the trunk because the car was in the tow lot already. I just think maybe this should be explored a little more.

I read this a while back and i think that it was odd that she changed her story. Do you think that somebody told her to change it? Wasn't there a third friend also. Anyway i was looking for ideas about places she could be hiding her (If thats the case) in the 28.5028444 -81.2863333 cell tower circle.
Anyway when she was riding around with the cops she was picking out places that she had some sort of link to except The Crossings at Conway which is in this circle. I don't wan't to give anybody false hopes that i am on to something or anything. I just think she would have to be dropped off somewhere in the area before she she went to AL's on the 16th.

The problem was I think that everbody thought it was the princess yellow dress when she was older and not the red and black as a baby! NG was prob thinking of that one to! Just wanted to clarify Sorry u made your point ;-)

Very logical. Pretty much how it was when my girl was that age.

I read this a while back and i think that it was odd that she changed her story. Do you think that somebody told her to change it? Wasn't there a third friend also. Anyway i was looking for ideas about places she could be hiding her (If thats the case) in the 28.5028444 -81.2863333 cell tower circle.
Anyway when she was riding around with the cops she was picking out places that she had some sort of link to except The Crossings at Conway which is in this circle. I don't wan't to give anybody false hopes that i am on to something or anything. I just think she would have to be dropped off somewhere in the area before she she went to AL's on the 16th.

IIRC, KTC's husband/BF refused to turn over the cell phone records. I was under the impression that after she spoke with LE, she spoke with her husband/bf and then she changed her story.

IIRC, KTC's husband/BF refused to turn over the cell phone records. I was under the impression that after she spoke with LE, she spoke with her husband/bf and then she changed her story.

I was glad to see you saw my post since it change pages and all.
Do you remember a story of someone who didn't want to speak to LE and got a lawer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member