GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!! I haven't checked the site lately, but I see not much is happening. Same old back n forth stuff. BUT, very glad to see a trial is scheduled to start in March!!!!

Hi all! I haven't logged in for over a year, but I do check this thread from time to time.

I hope DDM's trial will take place in November, and I do plan to be there for some of it.

Looks like the date has been changed again ...

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...pcSearchMode=CS&pcCaseId=10-CF-001733&pnCnt=1

*snipped*

10/11/2012 D001 ORDER APPOINTING EXPERTS TO DETEMINE COMPETENCY - SIGNED BY JUDGE FICARROTTA ON

10/11/2012 D001 EVENT DELETED Event Deleted,JTR,26-NOV-2012,08:00:00, Judge:FICARROTTA, RONALD N, Room:CR14, Room Location:AN, User ID = ROBINSONS

10/18/2012 D001 MOTION/PENDING CASE - SET Event Scheduled,MOP,02-NOV-2012,13:00, Judge:BATTLES, EMMETT L., Room:CR52A, Room Location:NT, User ID = UNRUHME

Will DDM EVER go to trial? Will there EVER be justice for Abraham Shakespeare?

I'm sick of all the delays in this trial!

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...n-Moore-s-Competency-to-Stand-Trial-Conflicts

Testimony On Moore's Competency to Stand Trial Conflicts

ERNST PETERS | THE LEDGER (2010)
By Jason Geary
The Ledger
Published: Friday, November 2, 2012 at 4:36 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, November 2, 2012 at 4:36 p.m.

*snip*

Circuit Judge Emmett Lamar Battles heard testimony Friday from three mental health experts.

Two experts agreed Moore was competent for trial. A third disagreed.

Battles said one of the experts who found Moore fit to stand trial didn’t do a thorough evaluation.

A fourth expert will evaluate Moore, and the judge will revisit the issue at a Nov. 19 hearing.
----

More at link

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...n-Moore-s-Competency-to-Stand-Trial-Conflicts

Testimony On Moore's Competency to Stand Trial Conflicts

ERNST PETERS | THE LEDGER (2010)
By Jason Geary
The Ledger
Published: Friday, November 2, 2012 at 4:36 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, November 2, 2012 at 4:36 p.m.

*snip*

Circuit Judge Emmett Lamar Battles heard testimony Friday from three mental health experts.

Two experts agreed Moore was competent for trial. A third disagreed.

Battles said one of the experts who found Moore fit to stand trial didn’t do a thorough evaluation.

A fourth expert will evaluate Moore, and the judge will revisit the issue at a Nov. 19 hearing.
----

More at link

She's not crazy just self centered and trying to save her boot.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...imony-on-accused-killers-mental-state/1259659

Judge hears about mental state of woman accused of killing lottery winner

By Jessica Vander Velde, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Saturday, November 3, 2012

*snip*

TAMPA — Dorice "DeeDee" Moore cannot keep her story straight.

The woman accused of killing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare in 2009 has given contradictory statements about how he died and what she knows.

But a Tampa psychiatrist, who offered his opinion in court Friday, does not think Moore is intentionally lying.

"The problem is that she discloses so much information in a confused, tangential and sometimes irrational way," Dr. Michael Maher testified.
----

More at link

Let me tell you. I met Dee Dee after Abraham was already missing and she killed him. She is perfectly sane. She just makes up plenty excuses to try to cover up what she did. I hope that the judge and doctors see through all of the bull and give her the life sentence (wish it was the death penalty) that she deserves.

On another note, Abraham's oldest son stayed with us for the first time this weekend. He is an awesome, awesome kid. He and my oldest son got along great. He even called the very next day to talk to him. He very much resembles his father and I hope that he gets justice. Dee Dee should rot in h-e-double hockey sticks.

Let me tell you. I met Dee Dee after Abraham was already missing and she killed him. She is perfectly sane. She just makes up plenty excuses to try to cover up what she did. I hope that the judge and doctors see through all of the bull and give her the life sentence (wish it was the death penalty) that she deserves.

On another note, Abraham's oldest son stayed with us for the first time this weekend. He is an awesome, awesome kid. He and my oldest son got along great. He even called the very next day to talk to him. He very much resembles his father and I hope that he gets justice. Dee Dee should rot in h-e-double hockey sticks.

She was posting on Websleuths and seemed sane to me too!

I was there.

She's a real piece I tell ya.

Did she look different from the last booking picture?

Were there many people there?

I would love to sit in on her trial ... bet it's going to be better than any soap opera ever on tv!

I want to see Abraham's family get the justice they deserve!!

Did she look different from the last booking picture?

Were there many people there?

I would love to sit in on her trial ... bet it's going to be better than any soap opera ever on tv!

I want to see Abraham's family get the justice they deserve!!

I was here on WS when she came on here.

Here's the booking pic I found. Not sure if it's the latest but she definately looks different in this pic then in the media photos.

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicI...005354&k1=8cf946ccd485d01&k2=LTEzMTE3NjMyODM=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth