FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stand Geraldo, but I will be interested in seeing the bio Mom's demeanor on the show.

George I can do without.

LaLaw my Husband has a nickname for Geraldo that I can't share on here without getting either a major time out or banned for life.

I do want to watch about GA though. I was a strong supporter of him during his crisis and I want to see if I was right or if he will prove me wrong. Morbid fascination.

The work schedule could be 3 twelve hour days with 4 days off. Then the next week four days on and 3 days off. LE and Corrections work this way here. It would really only make sense, tho, if the company Ronald works for is a 24/7 operation.

I was wondering if maybe we can get one of the family friends to come here and maybe help us out with the who's who in relation to the SO's intertwined within the family.
What do y'all think?
I see several of them online on their myspaces. Would an invite be in violation of TOS/ Would it be helpful or just cause choas?
What do y'all think?

Thank you LaLaw...It was difficult, their mom left and signed over her rights to them a long time ago. Now 15 and almost 14, they are my life. We have 4 now and it is very hard for me to say they are my stepkids, they are just as much mine as my husbands, and I love for someone to tell me they look like me..he..he..and so do they. I forgave their mother a very long time ago, because it could have been much worse..
I am very lucky.
I can imagine with no job, no car, Misty more than likely had it rough. I don't feel sorry for her because just like me, she had a choice and she chose to be with him knowing he had children full time. But I can imagine how it may have been. I just hope that she didn't take something out on Haleigh that was not her fault..

Good for you for sticking it out and good for you for walking away when it hurt.
I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must have been. And I get the feeling you walked away rather than run down the bio-mom. I'm glad you have come through this and found happiness.

I promised myself I would not leave the KC case mess and here I am on this one.....I need help.:bang:
Why do I feel I have deserted Caylee? Do I feel then that I am deserting this little girl? I can't really do one darn thing but sleuth and pray for all the little ones taken too soon.:furious:

Yup, I felt the same way...so I turned off the computer, took my kids out, played with them in the snow and then we made cookies. That made it better.

I was wondering if maybe we can get one of the family friends to come here and maybe help us out with the who's who in relation to the SO's intertwined within the family.
What do y'all think?
I see several of them online on their myspaces. Would an invite be in violation of TOS/ Would it be helpful or just cause choas?
What do y'all think?

I think asking family and friends about SO's involved with their family...will get you laughed at at the least and cussed at at the worst. I can't see that being welcomed....lol But go for it.....:blowkiss:

I wonder if this was an everyday thing as well. He could have asked to go in a little late, take the cut in pay since they only had one vehicle.
But then I don't understand why she didn't get off the bus at her home too..

From what I've seen on the news reports, the roads look pretty narrow. The bus would need a decent road and be able to turn around. moo

I think asking family and friends about SO's involved with their family...will get you laughed at at the least and cussed at at the worst. I can't see that being welcomed....lol But go for it.....:blowkiss:

Probably...lol but we are looking for a 5 year old little girl and I'm sure that their friends have no idea WS even exists or the extent of the vast amount of knowledge and talent here. I would think that maybe, just maybe they would feel like they were contributing to finding Haleigh.
Hey, I've been laughed at and cussed at...:woohoo: I can take it...lol

Yeah, I've seen this asked several times since the case first broke and I don't think anyone (not even LE) knows the answer to this. The only things I can speculate is that he was late for work?

She's only 5, right? So she would be in kindergarten? Our kindergarten classes run from 8:00 to 11 something, so that would give someone time to pick up a child, get the child home and get to work by 3:00 p.m.

Searcher today reporting nothing and that the items previously found as well as SO Chad, not importnat to the case.
Per Geraldo.

I wonder if this was an everyday thing as well. He could have asked to go in a little late, take the cut in pay since they only had one vehicle.
But then I don't understand why she didn't get off the bus at her home too..

We know that Haleigh had Turners syndrome (is that correct?). One of the pictures that I saw of her made me think that she might have special needs. I'm wondering if it is possible she was on an IEP? It's a stretch but if she was, the school district usually arranges for the children to be delivered close to their home by bus. I had to on pre-school IEP's for speech delay and the bus picked them up and dropped them off at my door. Just a thought, it's kind of out there though.

If we were going to suspect Misty of having been responsible for Haleigh's disappearance this is the most logical explanation I've seen.

So following that thought, there is contention between Dad and bio-mom. When the kids go to visit bio-mom, she might have been asking the kids about their life in that trailer with Dad and Misty. Like for instance, what does she cook for you to eat? Does she let you... Does she make you...

If she were angry enough I can see her making remarks, letting the children know that Misty was not their Mother and they didn't have to listen to her or do such and such if they didn't want to.

Then might have a situation where Haleigh or she and her brother were telling Misty what they didn't have to do because "she wasn't their Momma"

I could see where that could possibly set off a young woman with little to no other options other than staying in that relationship. She could snap. I never thought that Misty would have snapped but I can see where this might happen given the right circumstances.

I, myself, am still not sure what happened to Haleigh.

What if the situation was reversed? What if MISTY was telling the kids bad things about Crystal and has been mean to the kids in the past? I have seen this happen first hand and am about to tell you about it.

My friend has three kids(the ones that I have spoke about here in some of the Haleigh threads) that I babysat all the time and the oldest two(who are girls) were from a previous marriage. The girls father started dating a 19 year old girl(who by the way was probably 10 or even more years older than him) who at first started out really nice and the girls absolutely loved her at one point. Well after a year or so maybe even shorter this girl turned out to be the girlfriend from hell so to speak and the father is still with her and is now married. She was very mean to the girls, would lie about everything, and would have the girls lying etc.

The latest thing that happned a few months ago was where my friend almost made it so the girls couldn't be around her at all was when she found out that the step mother had the 13 year old SMOKING and had her steal a road sign. She had pretty much brainwashed the youngest daughter and turned her complteley against her mother. My friend was at her wits end with everything and was going to make it so the girls could only see their father if she wasn't around or if she wasn't alone with them. The Girlfriend pretty much came out and confessed about every lie she had told.

As for the oldest daughter she started realizing(as she got older) that Randi(the stepmom) was lying about the girls mom and everything.

Chief Ryan on now abt Chad, warrant out, but do not think he is involved in Haleighs disappearance.

Searcher today reporting nothing and that the items previously found as well as SO Chad, not importnat to the case.
Per Geraldo.

Honestly though, I wouldn't be so quick to rule that out. A missing sex offender with ties to Putnam County? That's a little suspicious to me.

What do y'all think?
What do y'all think?

I think you may be better off with someone from the neighborhood that is not related. Find out what some of the gossip is. There is one in every neighborhood. Find out who that is. I want to know something I just ask Viola. She may not have all of the detail just right but you can start with what she tells you and go from there. Strike up a conversation, pepper that conversation with some questions, gain information and move on to the next one. Direct questions don't always work. People tell you more if they don't think you are asking and just talking.
Saves a lot of time just getting pointed in the right direction if you need that type of info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member