Anthony's Computer Forensics

Thank you to Nancy who got a screencap of Ricardo's myspace page which shows he added the photo to his account on 18 March.

So if the defense team are dragging Ricardo into the trial and using him and his uploaded image as the reason why ICA was surfing for chloroform, then how do they explain her doing this research a day earlier than when he posted the image? This is really bugging me now.

They can say he had the photo on his computer, previously, but only decided March 18th to upload it to myspace. He could also have had it in a photobucket account and copied the link from there to myspace. ICA and Riccardo dated between end of February 2008 till mid April 2008. When asked during one of his three LE interviews, Riccardo stated that Casey could have had access to his computer.

Riccardo initially was reluctant to hand over his computer to LE. He refused the first time they asked him. He eventually handed it over IIRC in late October 2008.

:twocents: I think Riccardo didn't want to turn over his computer when first asked because he was infact negotiating with the Globe to sell the pictures of Caylee in the BTCIS. He and a Globe representative were apparently communicating by email.

He likely got rid of the chloroform picture from myspace and from its original location around the time the news about ICA's car started emerging. Can't say I blame him for that. Selling the pics of Caylee? I'm not condoning it but he certainly wasn't the only one.......... was he?

If it turns out she did visit a certain site 84 times......a site where they apparently give illustrated instructions on how to make chloroform, :waitasec: where or how she got the idea becomes rather insignificant imho. Hope all becomes clear when Court resumes today.

Regarding those internet searches..

What was going on in ICA's life between Mar 17th and Mar 21. March 17 was St.Patty's Day and March 19th was ICA's Birthday.

Was she hampered from partying those days because of Caylee? Weren't we told she loved, loved St Patty's day? Did her mom refuse to babysit Caylee on one or both of these days and that led to her thinking about getting rid of Caylee?

I'm sure some people would say they have visited websites 84 times and it means nothing. I can't agree with that in this context.
I can't either!
I visit Websleuths over 84 times a day I'm sure!
We are in agreement here. I will keep my Smarty pants comments to myself beyond that.
I'll NEVER Google Chloroform once! Mich less 84 times.

Regarding those internet searches..

What was going on in ICA's life between Mar 17th and Mar 21. March 17 was St.Patty's Day and March 19th was ICA's Birthday.

Was she hampered from partying those days because of Caylee? Weren't we told she loved, loved St Patty's day? Did her mom refuse to babysit Caylee on one or both of these days and that led to her thinking about getting rid of Caylee?

I heard someone on tv state yesterday these searches first began during the time her friends started making plans to go to Puerto Rico. Someone stated her parents told her they would not take care of Caylee in order for her to go to Puerto Rico..

So if Caylee wasn't allowed to sleep over at a boyfriends's house or momma refused to babysit, it was "light's out" for Caylee? Sure looks that way....stupid, stupid girl. I notice Baez attempts to paint her as a child. Small seat and all. He even referred to her as a child in his OS. Now, he has covered his "child" with computers and monitors and stacks of papers.

I don't think ICA thinks. Her mind is basically blank. When she hears something, she either takes is as her own thought or goes to the internet if she needs to elaborate. She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer here.She repeats and mimics. She saw that Cloroform on MySpace and had no idea what it was so had to check it out. She then adopted it. I still don't know how she could have made it. Doesn't it need dark bottles and lots of ice for stability. Just thinking back to school days eons ago.

I know this is far-fetched, but perhaps all those early computer searches done in March or whenever, were KC thinking about doing something to CA.

Several of us here, including me, have wondered that since the very beginning. I tend to believe her first victims were to be her parents.

Did ICA purposely blue screen Cindy's laptop? She had her clothing packed. I am assuming she knew the gig was up when Cindy told her they had the car. Why Cindy constantly gives her an out bewilders me.

ICA had enough time to erase the laptop.,,,at least seven hours. Cindy lives in a different delusional state from her daughter but the visit back and forth.

Have we heard anything about the laptop recovered by Lee from TL's?

So if Caylee wasn't allowed to sleep over at a boyfriends's house or momma refused to babysit, it was "light's out" for Caylee? Sure looks that way....stupid, stupid girl. I notice Baez attempts to paint her as a child. Small seat and all. He even referred to her as a child in his OS. Now, he has covered his "child" with computers and monitors and stacks of papers.

I don't think ICA thinks. Her mind is basically blank. When she hears something, she either takes is as her own thought or goes to the internet if she needs to elaborate. She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer here.She repeats and mimics. She saw that Cloroform on MySpace and had no idea what it was so had to check it out. She then adopted it. I still don't know how she could have made it. Doesn't it need dark bottles and lots of ice for stability. Just thinking back to school days eons ago.

I wondered about that, too. It was probably easier to get the ingredients to make it more than it was to mix them together without blowing something up. If it takes ice to stabilize it, what happens to mixture if you let it sit in the heat or ride around with it in the trunk for while in the Florida heat?

I don't know what happens if it is heated...it would not be good, that's for sure.

All I can recall is ice and dark bottles. Now Im afraid to look it up...LOL. Is it possible she kept it in the garage. Was there a fridge/freezer there? It is easy to make. It's the ice and bottles that would be the problem.

I hope we hear more about these forensics tomorrow. That was interesting. Have to catch a little sleep before Court. :seeya:

. . .

I agree. Due to her tremendous ability to lie many have labled her bright or intelligent. She is not. She is stupid, shallow, vapid even. What she is, is cunning. There is a difference between cunning and intelligence.

More to the point of this thread however - I'm very confused about the testimony on Wed 6/8; what I got from yesterday was:
- 3/17 she directly searched 'cloraform' 1 time, viewed the page briefly & all the results concerning 'head trauma', internal bleeding', etc ... were auto generated & that was it for 3/17.
- on 3/21 she directly searched for 'how to make 'cloraform'' & that was it.

I seem to be missing something because I didn't hear anything about visiting cloraform pages 84 times. This could have happened during a comercial break ( HLN - 4 minutes of testimony, 2 minutes of comercials, repeat).

Could anyone clear this up based SOLEY on yesterdays testimony ? Thanks !

I agree. Due to her tremendous ability to lie many have labled her bright or intelligent. She is not. She is stupid, shallow, vapid even. What she is, is cunning. There is a difference between cunning and intelligence.

More to the point of this thread however - I'm very confused about the testimony on Wed 6/8; what I got from yesterday was:
- 3/17 she directly searched 'cloraform' 1 time, viewed the page briefly & all the results concerning 'head trauma', internal bleeding', etc ... were auto generated & that was it for 3/17.

I seem to be missing something because I didn't hear anything about visiting cloraform pages 84 times. This could have happened during a comercial break ( HLN - 4 minutes of testimony, 2 minutes of comercials, repeat).

The "84 times" came up in LDB's cross of Mr Bradley.

Here's a link for you to watch that testimony. It's unclear to me at this stage why he stated one time in his depo and then 84 times in his testimony - I'm sure this is going to be cleared up today.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1947Sierra#p/c/6393D2DCE650B8D3/10/QtUs1tf5DU0

Thanks to Patty for the upload :)

The defense tried to paint the chloroform web surfing as a minor part of lots of information that was being viewed on the Anthony family computer, but the state waited until the end of the day to ask the biggest question.

“How many times was that site visited?” prosecutor Linda-Drane Burdick asked.

“According to the history, 84 times,” said the computer forensic expert, John Bradley.

“I think that was a wake-up call for the jury. They couldn't help but have their attention grabbed 84 times she's gone to this site,” said WFTV legal analyst, Bill Sheaffer.

That site, according to the witness, was the result of a Google search for how to make chloroform.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28179628/detail.html

After the sidebar when Mr Bradly was testifying Judge Perry came out and asked if Sgt Stenger was still in the building - so something must have happened when LDB asked if the computer forensics witnesses could consult with the computer consultant a few days ago.

According to the author's website The Timer Game came out in January 2008.

".. it is a creepy psychological thriller that involves a timer and a lost kid."

http://www.susanarnoutsmith.com/books.php

Timer 55. What does it mean, did Casey ever explain?

Edited to add: See 2:30 mark

Timer 55 Casey Anthony Password - Video

My best guess at the moment:A bag of pot bought for $10. Around the amount used to roll a single blunt.
"Dude I bought a fat timer last night!"
timer55 c/b timer 5+5 = 10
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=timer

More from urban dictionary:
55 = to snuggle in bed, usually man behind woman.
55 = The international number signifying that someone is a girlfriend/boyfriend stealer.
55 = when you get really mad at someone on the phone and dont know what else to say (press 5 twice)
55 = lots of sexual references on the site that I'm not repeating here.

Other guesses:
Could 55 be the year CA or GA were born?
Can't drive 55?
May 5th? She met TL in May.
A jersey number?
55th day of the year? (2/24)
LV is the Roman numeral for 55

The number 55 is symbolized as "The Sword"—
signifying energy and triumph. It denotes mental penetration
which pierces the darkness of ignorance as a sharp sword pierces a dense body. (Isidore Kozminsky, Numbers: Their Meaning and Magic, Rider, London, 1912, p. 51)

From the web:
Number 55 in Chaldean Numerology is the combination of two energies namely origin and annihilation. The two 5′s in 55 makes it a number feared by the enemies. Person with a name as 55 in Chaldean Numerology will defeat any sort of enemies he faces. There is a great significance of number 55 in Greek mythology. The Spartans used to sculpt the number 55 in a Tantric metal board before they go to a war. Which signifies victory in war and death for enemies. This is one of the reason why the greek soldiers were undefeated in most of the wars in history of the world. http://astronlogia.com/2009/06/16/number-55-in-numerology

Caesium is a soft, silver-white, metallic element with atomic number 55. It is a very reactive element, exploding on contact with water and reacting instantly with air. The Ancient Chinese believed that "the sum total of heavenly numbers and earthly numbers is 55. It is this...which sets the gods and demons in movement. http://www.virtuescience.com/55.html

The "84 times" came up in LDB's cross of Mr Bradley.

Here's a link for you to watch that testimony. It's unclear to me at this stage why he stated one time in his depo and then 84 times in his testimony - I'm sure this is going to be cleared up today.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1947Sierra#p/c/6393D2DCE650B8D3/10/QtUs1tf5DU0

Thanks to Patty for the upload :)

Thank you so much, this definitly answers my question about the 84 visits. Unfortunatly it left me even more confused; prior to having Bradly establish 84 visits, the recross ALSO established that all the activity they were discussing took place in a "1 hour time frame". How do you visit a page 84 times in 1 hour ? I'm scratching my head about all this. Maybe I'm just not getting it or maybe it will be clearer after this mornings testimony. I hope so.

Thank you so much, this definitly answers my question about the 84 visits. Unfortunatly it left me even more confused; prior to having Bradly establish 84 visits, the recross ALSO established that all the activity they were discussing took place in a "1 hour time frame". How do you visit a page 84 times in 1 hour ? I'm scratching my head about all this. Maybe I'm just not getting it or maybe it will be clearer after this mornings testimony. I hope so.

Keyword from that you tube video is SITE

SA read a url back to him and asked how many times casey visited the site.
She took an hour and went over the whole site.
IMO

So the question is how many times did she visited the chlororm PAGE.

I never could figure out the other searches on the computer & I, like most of you, thought she was going after her parents. However, after listening to the computer forensics today I've changed my mind.

She was planning to kill Caylee back in March. I think she planned the "accidental drowning" theory back then, & saying that she HAD administered CPR which would/could cause CPR injuries in a child such as neck-breaking, ruptured spleen, & chest trauma. Guess she just decided to excellerate it after the argument with CA.

Premeditated, I'm convinced of that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back