Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

Yeah, I'm fine. My heart hurts though - because of the incredible amount of selfless people, donations, food, drinks, Pizza Hut, Ice, you name it and what really surprised me the most is that the hardest searchers, the most determined, the ones who didn't want a break or to quit were the young ones - 20 somethings.

I was really beginning to feel that the young generation just doesn't care much about anything - I was wrong!!! Girls with fancy nails threw on gloves, boots, ponytails. Young men going where others wouldn't. It was very rough steep terrain, mucky, wet, SPIDERS, a HUGE snake, a turtle scared the life out of me as did a frog that (of course) jumped on my neck, scary stuff, trash, stagnant water - blech! spiky vines and brambles - I live here and expected it but the people from out of state were phenomenal!! They just kept trucking. Nothing got by us!! I am so proud to be a part of it-
Thanks so much for the first hand update! And most importantly, God bless you and everybody who was and is out there looking for Caylee today. :blowkiss:

Last night on Nancy Grace, she said something about "we'll be here tomorrow night." Usually on weekends, the NG program is a repeat from earlier in the week. Is tonight's program a special program because of the search this weekend?
I'm wondering about that too, but Geraldo's supposed to cover the search and updates on Caylee's case tonight on Fox News at 10pm.

Yeah, I'm fine. My heart hurts though - because of the incredible amount of selfless people, donations, food, drinks, Pizza Hut, Ice, you name it and what really surprised me the most is that the hardest searchers, the most determined, the ones who didn't want a break or to quit were the young ones - 20 somethings.

I was really beginning to feel that the young generation just doesn't care much about anything - I was wrong!!! Girls with fancy nails threw on gloves, boots, ponytails. Young men going where others wouldn't. It was very rough steep terrain, mucky, wet, SPIDERS, a HUGE snake, a turtle scared the life out of me as did a frog that (of course) jumped on my neck, scary stuff, trash, stagnant water - blech! spiky vines and brambles - I live here and expected it but the people from out of state were phenomenal!! They just kept trucking. Nothing got by us!! I am so proud to be a part of it-

And I am so proud of you and all the other searchers who gave so selflessly.

God Bless you all.

Well, I guess today was a bust. 1100 or so people instead of 4,000, etc. and no breaking developments. I'm banking only on water searches by Tim and TES proper with using the expensive gear.

I really bet she's in the water.

God bless you, and all the other searchers. Hugs!

Thanks for sharing and for volunteering your time to find Caylee.
Very cool to get some "inside" information.

Never say never. ;)
NEVER will this child be brought home alive since she was in the trunk of Casey's car DECEASED. No miracle is going to change that one and no defense attorney is going to make anyone actually believe it anymore. I think it is time for the defense to give it up when they file such things as they have which shows she is dead. George says he knows. Everyone knows it is the truth now. This game the defense has been playing will soon be over and Caylee will be given a proper burial which she deserved instead of being dumped like garbage.

Caylee WILL be found. Godspeed, TES and searchers!!

NEVER will this child be brought home alive since she was in the trunk of Casey's car DECEASED. No miracle is going to change that one and no defense attorney is going to make anyone actually believe it anymore. I think it is time for the defense to give it up when they file such things as they have which shows she is dead. George says he knows. Everyone knows it is the truth now. This game the defense has been playing will soon be over and Caylee will be given a proper burial which she deserved instead of being dumped like garbage.

Agreed SS........and the defense SHOULD do the right thing. Unfortunately, the sleeze with dollar signs in his eyes is more interested in making a name for himself than seeing justice done or just flat out doing the right thing.

And no free pass for George either..........while hundreds of concerned citizens (at their own expense) are out searching for Caylee, he has his COMMAND CENTER/T-SHIRT sales tent set up on S. Goldenrod Rd.

You should be proud & thank you for sharing with us.

It's nice to hear that so many young people turned out.

No it doesn't. :wink: It is just one example of an :butthead:
I agree.
People who would do such a thing to an innocent and defenseless animal, would do the same to a human!
They have no respect for life! It's sickening!:furious:

Hi buddy, I've been looking for you;
I wonder if NG will cover this tonight; I hope the weather if Florida is much better then NYC.
I really hope there will be more for evidence; I really believe that the evidence against her is too light for comfort.

O/T
I LOVE NYC... i go there as much as i can.
Usually a few times a year.
Whenever i see someone is from NYC, i imagine being there. :)
It must be soooo cool to actually live there!!!! Is it???

Casey makes me so insanely mad that she lets all this go on....when she knows exactly where she is!
TORTURE HER TILL SHE TALKS!!!

Agreed SS........and the defense SHOULD do the right thing. Unfortunately, the sleeze with dollar signs in his eyes is more interested in making a name for himself than seeing justice done or just flat out doing the right thing.

And no free pass for George either..........while hundreds of concerned citizens (at their own expense) are out searching for Caylee, he has his COMMAND CENTER/T-SHIRT sales tent set up on S. Goldenrod Rd.
I just can't imagine how he can be doing that after I listened to those audio tapes this week and him knowing what that car smelled like. :( MOO

sorry to leave so quick - had to feed the dogs and hubby - back now. The stuff from the media was allowed to be discussed, I haven't discussed what was in the bags although I know. Am I allowed to tell WHERE the searches were? The media helicopters were following us all day so they know where we were but don't know if I'm allowed to say>

Caylee WILL be found. Godspeed, TES and searchers!!
:clap: Great thoughts, SS!
I am praying for "this game to soon be over", as you say SS.
Caylee's sweet spirit deserves the truth to be known, told, and accepted! And she deserves to be found!

Found this at another site--thought you might be interested!

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

http://.net/index.php?topic=4010.1620

sorry to leave so quick - had to feed the dogs and hubby - back now. The stuff from the media was allowed to be discussed, I haven't discussed what was in the bags although I know. Am I allowed to tell WHERE the searches were? The media helicopters were following us all day so they know where we were but don't know if I'm allowed to say>

Thank you for your efforts today cocoamom. I wish I was able to be down there also, and search with you guys.
I think it is ok to tell about the searches. Aren't they reporting that on the local stations down there?

You're in my prayers cocoamom, you and all of the other searchers. :blowkiss:

By the way, I met Mandy from TES, LP in all black and looking extremely uncomfortable from the heat, that little channel 2 news guy "little man" I think we called him, Rob D. was with LP, and of course, I met Tim Miller, he hugged me twice - he is even more amazing in person. He looks you in the eyes but he is actually looking into your soul - best way to describe it. You feel the love from him for everyone and you feel your insides just melt. Don't know how to explain it - it isn't you know, attraction. Just some kind of soul to soul understanding, caring, feeling?? Oh yeah, can't forget that he-man we all love YURI, YURI woooo hoooo...heard that the Kesse's were around too but didn't see them.

A poster and her husband from another forum participated in the ground search today.

They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony, she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee.

George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his PI would be getting in touch with her. However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

Ugh. This makes me want to :puke:
that the charade continues even with this many people in town to search for a baby that needs to be buried with dignity.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back