AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have any friends that could or would watch their daughter. I remember Jack, in a video on abc15.com, saying that the LE search of their house kept his daughter up past her bedtime. While I was listening to that, I thought, "Why didn't he call a friend to pick her up?"

Tempe LE aren't heartless. I am sure they would have allowed a little girl to leave the premises while it was being searched.

that is sad.

ok things I want to know:
who gave elizabeth the cell?

where did tammi really meet elizabeth. what proof can she share for that?

Did tammi really give Logan the cell number to contact elizabeth's new phone?

what size was her diaper bag?

I agree. I think she would find us inquisitive, but more compassionate than some of the people posting on her FB. It might also be a big relief to her, to get some things off her chest and clear the air. I wonder if, as she's going to bed, she remembers some of the posts here and thinks of how she would answer them?[/QUOTE]

Gotta love those memory pillows they throw on FB. :D

I did. I said I was pretty sure it was hers.... they should be able to look into it.
They probably see my cell number and go "ohhh her again???" lol

Thank you for doing that

BBM -- you said you were sure what was hers? Who is her? and is the "it" the cell or the ad?

Also, When I asked earlier if anyone had heard that LE were looking for someone who gave EJ a SA cell phone -- you posted that the babysitter had a Craigslist ad selling a cell --I know you said you couldn't find it now, but do you remember what kind of cell phone it was? Do you remember if it was around the same time?

Thanks!

Thank you for doing that

BBM -- you said you were sure what was hers? Who is her? and is the "it" the cell or the ad?

Also, When I asked earlier if anyone had heard that LE were looking for someone who gave EJ a SA cell phone -- you posted that the babysitter had a Craigslist ad selling a cell --I know you said you couldn't find it now, but do you remember what kind of cell phone it was? Do you remember if it was around the same time?

Thanks!

I am sorry. I need to be better about being more specific.

I was sure the post to sell a phone was connected to the babysitter's cell number.

I went googling and can not find anything now. But at least they will look into that.
It was a google result of a deleted post. So I d not know the time. I believe it was sprint

Can anyone who keeps saying "soft kill" as if it applies in this situation, please stop. That is a military term that in no way applies here (look up the definition if you are unsure).

Oh, I thought at one point she was one of her biggest supporters. Maybe I am confusing her though. (oops sorry, I misread, I guess you confirmed what I thought)

I think the criminal record business coming out could have had something to do with it? Then the post about her son. Then she threatened lawsuits?

Sorry, I am a bit behind -- what post about her son?

<snip> Do you know if you have to be her FB friend to view that wall?

You can view the fanpage without becoming a fan, and also view the discussion threads. While you cannot post on the main page without becoming a fan, you CAN post on the discussion threads.

They are wild and crazy, but very interesting information pops up in there. I wish I could give a synopsis of the days posts there.....mind boggling.

Really good questions. Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!

I'm getting ready to go to bed but in reflection of the day:

I found the interview with Logan informative. I would love to see/hear more from him.
The cell phone information and lack of information by LE was/is interesting.

I am sure there were a few other tidbits today but I am so tired my days are running together! I am going to try to refresh my brain instead of this page!

She was giving him Tylenol, wasn't the tylenol recalled in December? I live near San Antonio and have even been to that bus station. It is horrible.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I posted on Chip Coffey's FB page about the pictures I saw. There are 2 pictures that depict ORBS.

&#8220;New Age&#8221; followers and spiritualists of all kinds, recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust or moisture. They believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, &#8220;paranormal&#8221; life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or angels.

I believe the ORBS around baby Gabriel are spirit guides or angels of protection. You can tell an ORB by a floating grey transluscent circle.

Just my beliefs, that there are angels among us, and baby Gabriel has a friend or 2 on his difficult journey.

In peace,

Mel

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chip-...-Coffey-Psychic-and-Medium/90338070683?ref=nf

Someone shared on facebook that her son was claiming that the assault charges were because she had hurt him when he was younger.
She got upset and claims to have gotten a lawyer.

My only thought on this.... if it were true why were the charges dropped and not filed as child abuse, not just assault. IDK what to think

Ya know, I think alot of 'unfortunate' family dynamic nastiness gets dropped because after the crisis, people just want to get back to normal life. Dropping charges and restraining orders is just too common.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I posted on Chip Coffey's FB page about the pictures I saw. There are 2 pictures that depict ORBS.

“New Age” followers and spiritualists of all kinds, recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust or moisture. They believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, “paranormal” life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or angels.

I believe the ORBS around baby Gabriel are spirit guides or angels of protection. You can tell an ORB by a floating grey transluscent circle.

Just my beliefs, that there are angels among us, and baby Gabriel has a friend or 2 on his difficult journey.

In peace,

Mel

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chip-...-Coffey-Psychic-and-Medium/90338070683?ref=nf

I love that. amazing. I believe along the same lines and appreciate you pointing that out.

Yep, I have wanted answers to your top 3 questions-- the last I am ho--thinking (TayJay speak) is a red herring ;)

The first question I discovered over coffee this morning watching the various news coverage
This is a new LE question! (according to one news source that I have found--see page 17 this thread for video)

The second question I have asked since the beginning

The third since that info came out last week -- I suppose it happened, but why?

She was giving him Tylenol, wasn't the tylenol recalled in December? I live near San Antonio and have even been to that bus station. It is horrible.

yes! it was recalled and LE is aware of this

“New Age” followers and spiritualists of all kinds, recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust or moisture. They believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, “paranormal” life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or angels.

In peace,

Mel

Wow, very interesting! Thanks for sending those along and I hope you'll let us know what you hear back. We get the most amazing orbs in pics taken at the oldest known family homeplace in our family. My brother takes pics on all his travels and gets lots of interesting orbs also.

that facebook is out of hand.

It is too bad it was ever started. I wish they would shut it down. But once I started reading there, the things I saw took my breath away. I can't believe that site is still up. I wonder if LE are monitoring it and saving some of the things that get posted (and then deleted) that could be useful in their investigation?

Wow, very interesting! Thanks for sending those along and I hope you'll let us know what you hear back. We get the most amazing orbs in pics taken at the oldest known family homeplace in our family. My brother takes pics on all his travels and gets lots of interesting orbs also.

I believe orbs are merely optical artifacts caused by pinpoints of light on dust, moisture, bugs,etc. located outside the camera's depth of field and therefore out of focus. Apparently, they rarely occurred in photographs before the digital camera with its CCD lens, but are very common in flash photographs from digital cameras.
http://ssprstn.tripod.com/id65.html
http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11340070
http://www.the-specter-inspectors.com/orbs.html

I believe orbs are merely optical artifacts caused by pinpoints of light on dust, moisture, bugs,etc. located outside the camera's depth of field and therefore out of focus. Apparently, they rarely occurred in photographs before the digital camera with its CCD lens, but are very common in flash photographs from digital cameras.
http://ssprstn.tripod.com/id65.html
http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11340070
http://www.the-specter-inspectors.com/orbs.html

I agree with you and am glad that there's room for all opinions here on WS. However, I probably shouldn't go OT about this, so.....

Does anyone know if the name of EJ's attorney is public knowledge yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk