Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Smith made her own 911 call.

LOL. You're right. Idk. This case gets stranger and stranger everyday. Besides the grandparents are just bizarre. I know that you never know how you are going to act in a crisis, but I would bet most people wouldn't act like that. Its all the lies. Can none of them tell the truth?

SeriouslySearching, I'm not understanding your point. Is it that you think Cindy hurt Caylee? Or that Cindy was involved in Caylee's disappearance? If so, how? I don't see it. Cindy didn't start lying until she started trying to save her daughter when (for probably the first time) her daughter's lies weren't saving her anymore.

Why is Casey lying to friends since June 16th about Caylee being with a "nanny"? Why did Casey lie to LE about her job at Universal? Why did Casey lie about her phone(s) and sim cards? Why did Caylee say she had been searching for Caylee "on her own" for the last 31 days (on July 15th)? Why did Casey accuse a Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzales who says she's never met Casey? Why if Casey can afford a nanny would Casey steal $700 from her friend Amy and reportedly thousands from Cindy's credit cards? Why did Casey borrow a neighbors shovel? Why doesn't Casey shed one tear for Caylee?

I think the GP's are guilty of obstructing justice and acting looney - but only in a desperate attempt to cling to what very little they have left, a psycho daughter.

SeriouslySearching, I'm not understanding your point. Is it that you think Cindy hurt Caylee? Or that Cindy was involved in Caylee's disappearance? If so, how? I don't see it. Cindy didn't start lying until she started trying to save her daughter when (for probably the first time) her daughter's lies weren't saving her anymore.

Why is Casey lying to friends since June 16th about Caylee being with a "nanny"? Why did Casey lie to LE about her job at Universal? Why did Casey lie about her phone(s) and sim cards? Why did Caylee say she had been searching for Caylee "on her own" for the last 31 days (on July 15th)? Why did Casey accuse a Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzales who says she's never met Casey? Why if Casey can afford a nanny would Casey steal $700 from her friend Amy and reportedly thousands from Cindy's credit cards? Why did Casey borrow a neighbors shovel? Why doesn't Casey shed one tear for Caylee?:confused:

I think the GP's are guilty of obstructing justice and acting looney - but only in a desperate attempt to cling to what very little they have left, a psycho daughter.

You know, no disrespect to anybody posting on this board, but..... I am really tired of people making it look like Casey ran this household. Why do we believe that some 22 year old brat could hold all of these adults, including a former LE, hostage. This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of. Do any of you let your children run your household? If she ran the household and they let her do anything she wanted to do, she wouldn't have to lie about a job she doesn't have.

JMO - We've seen the house inside and out. This was (appearance wise) a nice middle class family. Nice house, great toys for the child, well kept. etc etc. We know the GP's were basically raising Caylee. I can't believe Cindy would have let that child just "go away" for a month without even speaking to her on the phone. Now I know - before you all blast me - she has no "rights" to that child BUT she could have called the police (hounded them day after day) explained to them the situation and they would have done a wellness check - they do that for the elderly. Or she could have called CPS - they would have AT LEAST checked on the child. Yet, loving grandma just goes on about her days. If we believe the 911 calls - she threatened Casey with custody - so why go THAT LONG without making sure the child was ok? Everyone I know and have asked has said "no way - I would have had to check on that child - one way or another". That's what don't add up for me.

Yep - and like someone else said the other night - IF Cindy hadn't called 911 who would even know today that Caylee was missing?

I think Casey has always been a handful. I also think they usually resorted to some sort of threats to get the truth out of Casey. Only this time it was car theft and credit card fraud and possibly getting child protective services involved. Cindy was using the only tools she had at her disposal to get the truth out of Casey about where Caylee was. If Cindy had given her one more day, Casey would have disappeared. The sad thing is I don't think Casey will ever tell the truth about what happened or where Caylee is.

It's hard to send the police on a wellness check when all the info you have is a cell phone number.

Did Cindy have any idea whee Casey was living?

She had to get Amy to take her to Casey when TSHTF.....and even that was only because she found Amy's paperwork in the car.

Where would she have sent LE?

Because until someone can prove to them otherwise they want to believe their grandchild is alive and their daughter isn't a sociopathic killer who ditched her daughters body and then went out partying for a month like she lost a sock in the dryer?

JMO - We've seen the house inside and out. This was (appearance wise) a nice middle class family. Nice house, great toys for the child, well kept. etc etc. We know the GP's were basically raising Caylee. I can't believe Cindy would have let that child just "go away" for a month without even speaking to her on the phone. Now I know - before you all blast me - she has no "rights" to that child BUT she could have called the police (hounded them day after day) explained to them the situation and they would have done a wellness check - they do that for the elderly. Or she could have called CPS - they would have AT LEAST checked on the child. Yet, loving grandma just goes on about her days. If we believe the 911 calls - she threatened Casey with custody - so why go THAT LONG without making sure the child was ok? Everyone I know and have asked has said "no way - I would have had to check on that child - one way or another". That's what don't add up for me.

But, Cindy thought (was told) that Casey and Caylee were in Jacksonville part of that time. Then Casey was making other excuses to Cindy in text messaging or phone calls. Cindy's deperation is very clear in the 911 calls.

A cell phone number given to the police - they will find it - just go to the station and keep talking and telling them what Casey is like and how long she has been gone and that "we're talking about a 3 yr old little gir" (cindy's words) and they would have at least acted enough to make sure the child is ok.

But, Cindy thought (was told) that Casey and Caylee were in Jacksonville part of that time. Then Casey was making other excuses to Cindy in text messaging or phone calls. Cindy's deperation is very clear in the 911 calls.
Yea, that desperation came AFTER she washed the pants that "smelled like the car" - The car that "smells like there's been a dead body" in the damn car. JMO

It's hard to send the police on a wellness check when all the info you have is a cell phone number.

Did Cindy have any idea whee Casey was living?

She had to get Amy to take her to Casey when TSHTF.....and even that was only because she found Amy's paperwork in the car.

Where would she have sent LE?

Good point. She could have sent them to Casey job. No wait....:bang:

A cell phone number given to the police - they will find it - just go to the station and keep talking and telling them what Casey is like and how long she has been gone and that "we're talking about a 3 yr old little gir" (cindy's words) and they would have at least acted enough to make sure the child is ok.

I don't think so.
Casey was/is of age. Caylee is her child.
Unless Cindy could produce proof Caylee may be in danger, Cindy wouldn't get very far going to the police. IMO

A wellness check is different, they would have most likely preformed that duty, but there was no address to send LE.

I don't think so.
Unless Cindy could produce proof Caylee may be in danger, Cindy wouldn't get very far going to the police. IMO

A wellness check is different, they would have most likely preformed that duty, but there was no address to send LE.
Proof was that the child and her mother had lived with them up until. The only address she had to give LE would have been hers because that is where they (mother and child) lived.

I don't think so.

She could have reported the car stolen too.

"Hello officer, my adult daughter left the house with her daughter, she said they were on a trip to Jacksonville and last time I asked to speak with my granddaugter she said she was already down for the night." Not sure that would result in Casey's cellphone pings being located and a wellness check.

Proof was that the child and her mother had lived with them up until. The only address she had to give LE would have been hers because that is where they (mother and child) lived.

:waitasec: Huh?
Giving LE their address because thats the only place they ever lived is proof of what exactly?

Why would a wellness check be needed at THEIR house?

Did I miss something? lol

I could get on board with that theory except she called Tony to pick her up, so that ruined that story.

When all the forensic results are completed, if they show that Caylee was in the trunk of the car and that she was deceased, Casey won't be able to blame anyone else. She called Tony and he picked her up. From the reports, she told him something was wrong with the car and that her father was going to pick it up later. The car was later towed to an impound yard, where George picked it up. So Casey was the last person to drive the car before it was abandoned at the check-cashing store.

I think if the forensic results are conclusive that Caylee is deceased and was in the trunk of the car, it will be very difficult for Casey to claim that someone else caused Caylee's death.

LE would have thought it was just some kind of family disagreement. They would not have gotten involved in this unless there was some solid proof that the child was in danger. No one has to allow their parents or even the weird Uncle access to their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer