NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks as if Shaniya has just woke from a deep sleep and is still not fully awake. He could have just scooped her up from the car seat and she awoke as they approached the elevator. I'm thinking that he did not register, he just came in and went straight to the room, a room that had been checked into prior to Shaniya being taken.

I can see this, now that you mention it. Could Shaniya have been drugged? Would a date-rape type drug cause a child to have diarrhea, thus the soiled blanket? A psychologist(?) on NG commenting on Shaniya's body language in the hotel surveillance photos pointed out that her legs are closed tightly in one shot and even crossed in another one. Still can't understand what someone from the mh would have said to LE about McNeill prior to his arrest that would lead them to think/announce that Shaniya wasn't in danger.

I thinking he never check in with Shaniya...maybe earlier

If he did check in there would be a videotape of him at the front desk.
I pretty sure there a camera at that front desk.
LE might be holding that video:banghead: but why:waitasec:

Actually,he could have left her in the car,around the back entrance.She's scared and doesn't know what is happening,might been afraid to get out of the car.He checked in,went around to back door,there's always a back door,after around 10pm,you have to use your card,he could have brought her in the back.He is going through a door and hitting the elevator.There's cameras at the front desk,but the deskworker would had to been looking to see him carrying her in.Usually they're watching tv late at night or real early in the morning,when it's not busy.

Or someone brought her to him at the back entrance.

You know, the reason I feel that the LE already have this handled is because of how cautious they are being at not leaking to the media. I even think that they may have asked the mother to not speak publicly. It just seems that the families are being very quiet which is probably a good thing. If and when this goes to trial (hopefully only for kidnapping) the less that the media screws up in the publics' brains, the more fair the trial will be.

I pray for Shaniya to come to safety and that this experience will only brighten her future. Have a good night fellow posters! :)

I have to just inject something that's really bothering me ... The way the guy is holding her in the hotel pictures. It just struck me why it disturbs me so much,it looks like he's attempting to carry her with absolute minimal contact,especially skin contact. She looks just propped on his arms rather than carefully embraced.

The hotel seems way too pricey for someone as dirt poor looking as him,he must be delivering her to someone else or he'd choose his home,an abandoned building or cheap motel to take her to. I hope they are watching the airports and out-of-town train stations. Guess I worry she was kidnapped to be sold to someone. :(

Good Lord I pray she is safe and not in the hands of some pedophile group or drug dealers and will be let go home soon.

I'm thinking about COE's statement and what he doesn't say!!

He does not say that he saw Shaniya anywhere.

He says he did not see her in the living room in the day or when he stayed at night. He did not say where he saw her...He did not see her.

I think that is what he wants us to figure out. I guess she could have been locked in a bedroom but there's something else there he's trying to tell us.

He doesn't think the mom's involved in this and yes there's probably negligence.
That leaves the people surrounding Shaniya.

Also...Oh man I hate to say this but

Are we sure Shaniya is alive in those pictures???

are we sure that is even her? to me it does not look like her at all. and to be so comfortable around somebody the way that she is. she has his hand on his shoulder in what i have seen. to me a little girl that age is probably with someon she knows the way of her face..
I believe this is a set up or a miss call.. i believe momma needes to start talking and they need to start pressuring her. shes's knows something the time lines are way to much and can I ASK WHERE THE H(LL IS HER?????????????????????????

Surely the Dad visited the Mom's residence...unless Social Services did the transporting. Wonder where Dad thought Mom lived?

The month of thanks. Every day I post what I am thankful for. Today I am thankful that McNeill has been arrested. When I post tomorrow, I will be thankful that Shaniyah was found alive and unharmed. Tonight I will send prayers, thoughts, positive vibes, directed meditation (call it what you will) to McNeill so that he will wake up in the morning and do what is right for Shaniyah. And Shaniyah will find the strength to survive. Tomorrow will be a glorious day.

BobbieBu I agree...I'm not sure it is her in the pictures with MAM. Maybe she is doped up. If she'd been kept doped up that might be another reason Coe did not see her in the livingroom in the day or when he stayed over at night. I don't know. I just pray that beautiful angel is alive and ok.

This is my first post but I have been following this forum and trying to join since I first heard about this case.

I have read a lot about Shaniya living with her mom for the past 3 weeks and there has been a lot of speculation as to why the Dad would have allowed this etc. But i think that its possible that maybe Shaniya wasn't living with dad either....maybe she was staying with a grandparent or in foster care. Maybe it wasn't Dad who made the choice to let Shaniya go to live with mom...or maybe because Shaniya wasn't living with him and he was busy with work he was encouraged that she had a job and place to live and hopeful, so he didn't object to Mom taking her from where she was previously staying.

Maybe she wasn't really close to either parent...

I have a daughter that just turned six - anytime from 3am-6:30 or so she's going to be pretty groggy, and I can start to carry her asleep, but she'll wake up mid carry. We babysit for some friends of mine, and my friend's husband usually carries her out to the car. To me Shaniya looks like she's been awakened and is half asleep, but she doesn't look afraid.

The crossed legs could actually be having to go to the bathroom. I know I tell my daughter "we've only got a little bit to go, just try to hold it"

I don't think the blanket and the poo is anything more than the sewage back up in the trailer.

I think people forget how high profile child abductions get quickly. With that said, I live in southern california and have only seen this here and my mom saw it on Nancy Grace at some point today.

I'm not trying to bait anyone - but my gut feeling is this is a family issue that is escalated by race issues.

Also not trivializing it, but you know how when there are police chases, you always wonder "why the hell did you run, you can't run from the police?" but every now and then someone actually does? I think this is a family issue that they think will eventually calm down. I'm not sure I think it's for money, I think it's just one side of the family wanting the child, and knowing that the mom wasn't going to be able to keep custody.

I could be totally wrong, but that's my two cents.

This is my first post but I have been following this forum and trying to join since I first heard about this case.

I have read a lot about Shaniya living with her mom for the past 3 weeks and there has been a lot of speculation as to why the Dad would have allowed this etc. But i think that its possible that maybe Shaniya wasn't living with dad either....maybe she was staying with a grandparent or in foster care. Maybe it wasn't Dad who made the choice to let Shaniya go to live with mom...or maybe because Shaniya wasn't living with him and he was busy with work he was encouraged that she had a job and place to live and hopeful, so he didn't object to Mom taking her from where she was previously staying.

Hi,I'm actually wondering what the female LE spokesperson meant by there's been alot of custody issues and living in different family members homes recently.I also wonder if the Dad had custody when I heard that on the video.

I don't think an uninvolved dad feels as much passion as this dad shows. :twocents:

She has her Mom's last name,Dad never had her name changed to his.The article said she lived with the Dad for three or four years,but did he have her living with one of his relatives and then decide to give her to the Mom?

FWIW 100% convinced over here that that is Shaniya and she is alive in the pictures. She's holding her head up and looking around. That tells me she's alive and not drugged.
And family and witnesses confirmed it's her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey