Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

I have to agree with this-I think that the attorneys are on full spin mode and tossing out whatever insanity they can think of next to paint this defendant in a terrible light and to whip us common folk into a frenzy. If they can inspire a few more threats against the Anthony's it will ensure the change of venue and speak to the pretrial media preventing a fair trial...jmo.

ITA.....this is pure lawyer *spin*.......even LP said lawyers picked up on any 'jail house funeral' from internet "chat rooms".....

This case bizzare enough without adding any *spin*.

Perhaps CA or LA should release a statement denying this scenario. If they really want to deny it. On the other hand, it does fit with their "victim" persona.

Whatever....they could end all speculation on this if they wanted to.

I hope they do, or that Kathi Belich continues to report on it, last night she reported OCDC "had NOT received any such request".

Keep in mind a defense atts. main job is to portray his client as a "victim", also.

I never heard of a funeral service in jail, but what the heck, I guess all that it would amount to is the three Anthony Family members being present, and then of course, the tot's Mom, Casey.

I cannot fathom Casey wanting to have any kind of service for Caylee in her presence. You can see very clearly how agitated she becomes at the mention of Caylee in the jail visit videos. To have a service and have to witness the looks on her parents' faces and Lee's face, she would go into mean mode again. For their own sakes I hope the A's don't do this.

I think I'm getting it now...document dump...spin with bizarre events...document dump = spin with bizarre events.....lather rinse repeat.

QUOTE]Originally Posted by JustanotherJane

I was hoping, by the thread title, the anthony's had pi$$ed of LE and they were "pushing" for a jailhouse reunion that way. I am sickened by the real meaning, but not a bit surprised. Raise your hand if you hate the anthony's!

FYI - everytime I see this I RAISE MY HAND!

I guess the Anthony's will just have to follow their heart in whatever decisions they make. God be with them.

did read somewhere they are back to wanting the "private meeting" with kc....it all about being "private" and not one recording it.....

did read somewhere they are back to wanting the "private meeting" with kc....it all about being "private" and not one recording it.....

Whats the point? If you think your daughter is innocent, then why care if it is recorded? I tell you this much, if my child was in jail, and I believed completely in their innocence, I wouldn't give a crap if the whole world watched it live. If they think someone else did this, then why haven't they visited her before? I am a mother, and I know as a mother that what people think would be the last thing I cared about if my grandchild was found murdered!

This is not a rumor- Brad Conway and LA' s attorney Tom Luka both commented on this and said they are trying to make this happen.

And I assume they work at the behest of their clients- therefore they must want this jailhouse funeral.

Whats the point? If you think your daughter is innocent, then why care if it is recorded? I tell you this much, if my child was in jail, and I believed completely in their innocence, I wouldn't give a crap if the whole world watched it live. If they think someone else did this, then why haven't they visited her before? I am a mother, and I know as a mother that what people think would be the last thing I cared about if my grandchild was found murdered!

Exactly MDO!

:furious:Ya know what....she killed her child....why the he@# would she even be allowed to attend any funeral or memorial for that child....if this happens, my faith in the law and humanity with be diminished....:furious::furious:

Thats right...and IMO they want to hear from Casey the truth of what happened and they think she will tell them if they are alone...NOT GONNA HAPPEN.....she will never tell anyone what really happened...especially G & C. They know she did it, they just want her to tell them. :eek:

Just one more slap in the face to Caylee! It still continues to be all about Casey. With this family it always will be about Casey and that is why poor Caylee is no longer here with us! This little girl just can't seem to get the respect from them that she deserves. Think about it memorial service in a JAIL with her and for her KILLER! God bless you Caylee! There are a lot of people in this world who never knew you but hurt for you and hope you may rest in peace:blowkiss:
I totally agree and that's exactly why it should never be allowed to take place! Casey lost all rights to memorialize her daughter the minute she took her life!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

One of the TH's last night said that all they have to do is get a court order from the judge to allow them to do this. Another one on NG said that she has not been convicted, so a judge might allow it. Even if she is charged, she still has the right to mourn, or something to that effect. And a kindly judge just might grant their wishes. You never know!
Think about it.... it might be interesting to see her reactions to some kind of service for Caylee. Investigators often use these kinds of events to observe a suspect and note their reactions. My son and his partner were sent to Houston to observe a suspect at the funeral for his murdered wife. (He later pled guilty to the murder.) Of course, he had not been charged with it yet, but had been questioned.
It's not just about Casey getting to be a part of it... it's also because the Anthonys want her to be a part of it, since she is Caylee's mother. And I doubt that they would actually take Caylee's remains to it... probably it would only be a type of memorial, with pictures, etc.

Maybe C, G, and LA need to see KCs agitation and indifference to Caylee to finally get a clue...but then again they just refuse to deal in reality...forget I mentioned it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back