AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any mother who can say such horrific, disgusting things about killing her own child and describing his "blue body" is very, very much capable of taking his life and discarding of him.

I agree, she's capable. I just don't think she did it. I think the statement came from a combo of being severely immature, jealous, vindictive and spiteful.

She needs to start cooperating before we'll find out though, unless they find a body. And I don't think she'll cooperate until someone that she views as smarter than her begins to break down what this all really means for her future.

**cough** well considering I am 10 weeks preggo, with 3 very small children, and proof of pregnancy, I could probably find out how some of these places could "help" me??

I would like to go to the motel, but I ALWAYS have my 3 small children with me. and want safety for them first. Not to mention, I am all the way on the south side, and my poor 91 caprice- with bad tires may not like me so much, driveing so far, LOL.

Do we know what Hotel? I also have a friend closer to that side of town, and she recently gave a child up to a great cople for adoption. I remember they helped pay her bills and such. the couple even gave her a few rides after, and some cash once or twice, not much, maby 20 bucks to help her feed her other child. also she "did not know who the father was" ( I think she did, and have a small grudge against her, but in the end, she did what was best I guess), so... either way, she ended up telling him later. he is now Ok with it.

Oh man... Now that I think about it, the couple, have since moved to south America, the father was offered a job in a church or something like that?? OK, tell me I am crazy. My mind is grabbing at straws!!

I know your hearts in the right place, but think of your safety, and your childrens safety. I wouldn't go to the motel if I were you. Stay safe my friend. Mel

Originally Posted by mum View Post
Go to the hotel where EJ stayed and ask the pregnant girls which adoption agency pays for their stay there. Ask them if they met EJ.
How do you know all of this info.? Are these legitimate adoption agencies? Maybe momsters expenses were paid.....interesting.

I think this is an excellent idea... it makes more sense than a lot of things.

Somehow Elizabeth still had $500 left (although I'm not this was ever said and confirmed by LE or the stuff about getting her nails done - anyone know?). When I heard that, I didn't think party, I thought preparing to get a job as a stripper.

Thanks....so at this particular hotel, there is an ongoing scam? Or, is it legit? Does LE know about it?

All depends. One is not suppose to bring moms over state lines for the purpose of adoption, but it happens all the time. There is no scam, but unethical as all get out. If LE is doing there job then they should know about it.

EJ could have very well told an agency "I trust you, you choose Gabriel's new parents" and she MIGHT have met them at the park and handed him over to the new family, as an agency would see it as a "mutual place" and a "happier place" then an office or hotel room.

No matter what NG says about "handing your child over to strangers" it does happen more often then people know.

I still question TPS in regards to her request for prayers for EJ and GJ as she was going underground and getting help. An agency would have wired money to EJ if she needed it. They would have also covered some expenses for her after placement.

I believe EJ went to florida because it was "far away" and somewhere she thought she could get lost for awhile. She would have needed to stay put for a few months until finaliaztion. Not sure how long that would have been in TX, I would have to look that up.

Also, if I haven't said it here. Adoption Services Associates place with couples in International Countrys. France and Belgium for sure.

I'm not understanding what is so hard to believe about that or why you think it is fake tears? People here on websleuths have cried when they have read about the possibility that a child has died when they have are following a case. I'm sorry I find your comment rude. I know you are just venting but Nancy would NEVER fake crying over a case where the chances are the child is dead. People here on WS get attached to cases so I don't get why you would think that Nancy wouldn't get attached too.

Nancy fakes all the time -- are you kidding? Getting choked up whenever anyone mentions the twins. Come on.

This IS a very serious situation. Nancy is pulling out all the stops to make it HER drama.

Every news article I have read states the cell phone pinged in Victoria on the 27th of Dec. the same day EJ left San Antonio on a bus. Could someone please post a link if they found it is actually on the 28th? Thanks.

All depends. One is not suppose to bring moms over state lines for the purpose of adoption, but it happens all the time. There is no scam, but unethical as all get out. If LE is doing there job then they should know about it.

EJ could have very well told an agency "I trust you, you choose Gabriel's new parents" and she MIGHT have met them at the park and handed him over to the new family, as an agency would see it as a "mutual place" and a "happier place" then an office or hotel room.

No matter what NG says about "handing your child over to strangers" it does happen more often then people know.

I still question TPS in regards to her request for prayers for EJ and GJ as she was going underground and getting help. An agency would have wired money to EJ if she needed it. They would have also covered some expenses for her after placement.

I believe EJ went to florida because it was "far away" and somewhere she thought she could get lost for awhile. She would have needed to stay put for a few months until finaliaztion. Not sure how long that would have been in TX, I would have to look that up.

Also, if I haven't said it here. Adoption Services Associates place with couples in International Countrys. France and Belgium for sure.

BBM

And wouldn't that beautiful baby boy fit in there?!! -- I truly feel LE is trying to get the WHOLE scam.

Please let baby Gabriel come home!

Two agencys that have used this hotel is Adoption Services Associates and Adoption Alliance. Both very close to the hotel and park.

This is a very interesting theory you have going here-- (you must have insider information is all that I can guess) --I have been wondering WHY San Antonio in the first place, and why this Homegate Studios instead of Motel 6, and why Raymond Russell Park which is quite far from the place where she stayed -- It sure smells like a prearranged set up to me --

add to that the "fleeing" afterwards taking Tornado instead of Greyhound, using a fake name --

This "underground" that TS mentioned supposedly came from EJ -- maybe there are agencies who side with the mother and illegally provide referrals to "underground" contacts for adoption? IDK

I know your hearts in the right place, but think of your safety, and your childrens safety. I wouldn't go to the motel if I were you. Stay safe my friend. Mel

do not worry! LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of calling a few of the agencies, to see how they could "help" a poor, homeless mother in the "family way"(I am not homeless FYI, poor, just a little;))

Ives - You are so brave to want to do that research, but I agree wholeheartedly with MGardner!!! Please don't go. If there is something clandestine and illegal going on at that hotel the last thing that will be welcome is your snooping around. Desperate people do desperate things, and one never knows how desperate people involved in such illegal activity (if indeed there is any there) would be. Be safe my friend, and don't go. JMHO

I think a search between San Antonio and Victoria TX is in order on a massive scale.

The phone pinged in Victoria on the 28th and she was already in Florida or almost there on that day? Who had her phone?

Hey, mum... thank you! Do you have a reference for the ping date?

I just found this thread mostly a lurker but decided to join and post.

Anyhow, my question is who has been caring for this baby for the last 8 months? Grandparents, nannies, dad? It seems odd to me to just suddenly want to give away/adopt your baby after you have spent so many months caring/bonding with him. I could see it more if she hadnt bonded with him at all and let others care for him all along. In the photos he looks clean, happy and well cared for so someone must have been meeting his needs.The media makes it seem as if EJ just up and decided one day she no longer wanted him and then fled/killed or gave him away. You would think it would have happened soon after he was born since the first few months are the hardest and most demanding. In Casey Anthony, the bonding was never there from the start so its easier for me to see how she could do it. Also was CPS involved with the family? The smiths statement about all EJ's "parenting" classes make me think it may have been court ordered in the past.

I pray Gabriel is safe and with good people and not in a dumpster

It is my understanding that Gabriel, Logan and Elizabeth lived together as a family until Elizabeth threw Logan out. Offhand, I don't remember if that was late November or early December, but I'm pretty sure that both parents were active in Gabriel's life until they split up.

Of course it's possible. What can he say other than what he's already said? He's in the dark here.

Now, EJ is saying it's possible he's not the father!? She just doesn't quit, does she? She wants him and another guy to take a paternity test to see which one is Gabriel's father. That's what is foremost on her mind right now, not her child's safety. She's heII bent on hurting this guy no matter how far she has to go.

iirc, she alleged that Logan is only one of two possible bio-dads in a 12/14/09 hearing in regard to custody. Media only found that today, so it sounds like "breaking news" to us, but Logan's know about it for a month. And wasn't it 12/17/09 that the court ruled he was the father and his name should be put on the BC, if it's not already there? That's obviously not enough time to have done DNA testing, but maybe they can do the old-time blood test thing hat quick, don't really know.

do not worry! LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of calling a few of the agencies, to see how they could "help" a poor, homeless mother in the "family way"(I am not homeless FYI, poor, just a little;))

Ives... if you still have contact with the woman who adopted out her baby, maybe it would be good to gather a little info on how she went about that and such. It could be that would connect to something going on in SA or ?

Stay safe ... maybe the FBI should send someone who looks young to the hotel though! :)

A court order was filed in Arizona on Dec. 17th, 2009 declaring shared custody of Gabriel for Logan and Elizabeth. If EJ handed over Gabriel in San Antonio for adoption it wasn't until Dec. 26th or 27th. This would be illegal, wouldn't it? Would these kind of agencies you are talking about do something like this? Or, would EJ have to lie about his custody status?

Bless your heart for wanting to actively help. Maybe, if you have friends and relatives in the area, all of you could print out a poster or two and tape them to your car?

It is my understanding that Gabriel, Logan and Elizabeth lived together as a family until Elizabeth threw Logan out. Offhand, I don't remember if that was late November or early December, but I'm pretty sure that both parents were active in Gabriel's life until they split up.

I thought it was ~ Dec 8th

The phone pinged in Victoria on the 28th and she was already in Florida or almost there on that day? Who had her phone?

Hey, mum... thank you! Do you have a reference for the ping date?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but cannot reveal it. Very reliable.

Every news article I have read states the cell phone pinged in Victoria on the 27th of Dec. the same day EJ left San Antonio on a bus. Could someone please post a link if they found it is actually on the 28th? Thanks.
I'm going to go back and look at the articles - I was confused too which date, although either way it seems someone else had the cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong