TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...use-release-Holly-Bobo-blood-analysis-results

Decatur County and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation officials said analysis has been done on blood found near the residence of Holly Bobo, a 20-year-old abducted nursing student, but they have declined to release the results of the analysis.

I just cannot think of a way that TBI could perpetrate this fraud and come out of it without major carp. I do not believe they would hide the fact that they found her......unless they are holding it back because the perp has others in danger of death. No other way i can think of that they could do it. JMO

Maybe she has been leaving small evidence when the abductor was not looking?

But on the side of the road? Out in the open. If she was out running around town, even on the day she was taken, I'd assume she would have been found by now.

I do not beleive the parents ventured out. They made a phone call but did not venture out.

Oh i thought they went to the fairgrounds and her mom was too upset to get out of the car.
Maybe im wrong!

doubt it is Holly that they are talking about as the 'significant item', as whatever it is made her mother say the item found was 'encouraging' or something to that nature.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

Well i just think it strange to go from dragged into the woods to led into the woods. sure i can understand how after talking to him that it could change.
but what im saying here is LE spoke to him at the scene and im sure nothing was released to the media after the 911 call it could only be released after LE spoke to her brother, what bothers me it was quite a bit later that the story changed. Ya tell what ya see .... Maybe the ORIGINAL story was really the right story!!!!
I mean i dont mean to upset anyone here but i find this all a bit disturbing!
If Clint came out and said something of what he saw we all would understand.

I respect your opinion! i feel you should respect others who dont agree!

We need to agree to disagree!

Conspiracy theory NO Just messed up!

LOL, Eileen, you've earned your opinions from reading here - you've clearly done your homework and you've thought them through. No worries!

I'm trying to recall - did the story clarification happen when TBI showed up and things went more hushed?

If so, that would also help explain things. It seemed messed up b/c there was a change in lead agency happening and ... the new lead agency took control of the public face of the investigation and the story they put out there...

I have a hard time thinking they found her and aren't telling us. Where is the precedent and what is the benefit?

Whatever they found Sunday set them rushing around which is very odd.

Maybe when this concludes we will understand why they acted the way they did (TBI etc). I have to believe there's a reason because if there is not what we have is nothing.

Don't think she's been found yet... would be very difficult to keep it hidden with all the media attention and people around...
If she was found, and if she cannot ID the perp(s), LE might be waiting to trap the perp(s) should they return to where she was found...

But on the side of the road? Out in the open. If she was out running around town, even on the day she was taken, I'd assume she would have been found by now.

I was trying to link a video but it would not post it right, if you google "cbs holly bobo criminologist" the first video that comes up.

The criminologist thinks that they are on foot still and in the area. That is where i was getting that line of thinking from. Not sure how he could have pulled this off, maybe he was military and knows how to move around without being seen...not sure...imo

I know I've said this has been said before, but not much talk has come of it. People keep commenting on the changing of stories within this case, and I'm wondering if you folks have considered that, although it may be "bad reporting," maybe it keeps happening because MSM is releasing critical information too soon. I've been it happen in a few different cases (specifically Morgan Harrington's T-shirt), so it could be happening here too as well.

oh it's definitely happening here. :yes: "inexperienced reporting", to put it kindly.

Holly's parents said they wanted to thank those volunteers and officials face-to-face Sunday, and they tried. Dana and Karen Bobo made it as far as the search headquarters parking lot, but had to turn around.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42745327/ns/local_news-nashville_tn/

Please for all of our sanity lets go back to using links whenever possible. Links are our friends. Googling to find links is also your friend. I'll tell you why this is important. Sometimes something is misquoted, or misinterpreted and then we all get it stuck in our brains and find out a month later we were all :doh: .

I still think that all the randomness of the items isn't random at all. A perp would have no need to randomly scatter them- just don't scatter them at all. He could have hid them anywhere instead of scattering them.

Something isn't sitting right on this whole case with me. The LE's reactions seem so calm to me... They obviously know something we don't. And I'm not sure if we want to know...

doubt it is Holly that they are talking about as the 'significant item', as whatever it is made her mother say the item found was 'encouraging' or something to that nature.
I know.....probably just wishful thinking on my part......sigh. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what it could have been though and why it gave LE and the family hope......was also described as a "large piece of the puzzle" and a potential "game changer". What the heck could it be :waitasec:.

I know.....probably just wishful thinking on my part......sigh. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what it could have been though and why it gave LE and the family hope......was also described as a "large piece of the puzzle" and a potential "game changer". What the heck could it be :waitasec:.

yesterday there was quite a bit of brainstorming here of possibilities. everything from cellphone to sim card to memory stick to jewelry to just something simple that could to specifically connect holly to a known poi(s) they were working on...or that confirmed that holly might still be alive...

something that could change the focus and intensity of the investigation - and bring hope.

not that it's terribly comforting, but you're not the only one doing this: :banghead::banghead:

:grouphug:

I think that LE knows that after 2 weeks, this is no longer a mad scramble to find a live victim. This is recovery. Because the only thing that I can think of that would lead to relaxed attitude and hope for Holly is proof or at least strong evidence that Holly simply walked away with a guy that wasn't her boyfriend and has been willingly missing. I don't think that's what happened, but it's the only other scenario I can c0me up with besides the inevitable transition from rescue to recovery.

I detect a general sense of optimism, of feeling Holly could be alive, on this and other boards I follow. Not sure whether it's based on fact, intuition, or rumor, but it seems to be catching on. I like it.

I do too. But frankly, I don't get it. At all.

So hard to know what to think, especially since it's 2 weeks out and the statistics don't bode well.

Nothing makes sense to me anymore.

Some questioned whether Clint changed his story, if media misreported, or if there was a miscommunication from law enforcement.

Asked where the confusion came, Helm said, “I don't have Clint's statements in front of me to be able to tell you exactly what he said.

“I can tell you that there was some miscommunication,” Helm said

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

The brother's story has just never sat right with me. Of course, that could be due to bad reporting. But if the actual story he gave is that he was either in bed or in the shower, just happened to go to a window and see HB's boyfriend leading her into the woods,thought nothing of it until later when he notices blood in the driveway...I'm simply not buying all that. What made him just happen to go look out the window in the first place? And why wouldn't he think it odd that HB and her boyfriend were walking into a heavily wooded area at that time of the morning? If a neighbor heard HB scream, why didn't the brother? If he did hear her scream, why didn't he call 911 right then? Or go check things out for himself? Doesn't make sense, at least, not the reports I've read. Now maybe they've changed since then, I don't know...but the story just isn't right, imo.

I don't think her brother had anything to do with her abduction, but I do question whether he's telling the whole truth here. OR, maybe he's told LE the whole truth, and LE isn't revealing what that is because they don't want to embarrass the brother or something, I don't know. But I just can't buy the story the way I'm hearing it.

JMO

yesterday there was quite a bit of brainstorming here of possibilities. everything from cellphone to sim card to memory stick to jewelry to just something simple that could to specifically connect holly to a known poi(s) they were working on...or that confirmed that holly might still be alive...

something that could change the focus and intensity of the investigation - and bring hope.

not that it's terribly comforting, but you're not the only one doing this: :banghead::banghead:

:grouphug:

If my daughter had been abducted in plain sight, I know one thing that would bring me hope would be a video of her and the perp.......this would be a big "game changer".....but we have no info from MSM regarding any business video tapes being reviewed but I'm sure that is pretty much standard operatiing procedure

Maybe there is a possibility that Holly is leaving a trail and LE does not want the perp to know exactly what they are finding so he doesn't get angry and harm her. Or maybe they don't want him to know so she is able to keep leaving a trail and they can find her?

Just throwing that out there.

If my daughter had been abducted in plain sight, I know one thing that would bring me hope would be a video of her and the perp.......this would be a big "game changer".....but we have no info from MSM regarding any business video tapes being reviewed but I'm sure that is pretty much standard operatiing procedure

interesting, scorekeeper!

imagine if video also caught the tossed object being tossed - which spurred the searching.

perhaps locals would know if, based on the neighborhood, a video find is a possibility in this general location. (eaton/campus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken