Nicole and Keith expecting!

Only a mod can merge posts:)

The prenup did not sit well with me.... She pays him 600K per year of marriage????
I am sorry but I don't think Nicole did a great job picking a hubby this time around either.

I am so happy for her I hope everything goes well with her this pregnancy.

I hope she doesnt lose ths one! as far as the prenup.....i would rather pay that small amount if i was her instead of half of everythng I had.... at least she put the clause in there about the drinking and drug abuse

I hope she doesnt lose ths one! as far as the prenup.....i would rather pay that small amount if i was her instead of half of everythng I had.... at least she put the clause in there about the drinking and drug abuse

I guess in my way of thinking he should not want ANY of it. Why not a prenup that stipulates they each leave with what they brought in?

The prenup did not sit well with me.... She pays him 600K per year of marriage????
I am sorry but I don't think Nicole did a great job picking a hubby this time around either.

Actually, if I read that right, it's if they divorce, she'll pay him $600,000 per years they were married, but, if he lapses into drug use again, she can divorce him without paying him anything. All she has to do is wait... cuz you know there'll be a relapse...

I agree with you Am, I do not think she picked the best but anything is better then TC.:loser: I do with them the best if its true.

I hope she is pregnant but didn't want to announce it yet. The Daily Mail is a make-it-up-and-then-apologize tabloid.

I guess in my way of thinking he should not want ANY of it. Why not a prenup that stipulates they each leave with what they brought in?
However, she might be much better off with a prenup which states $600,000 a year. Doesn't the law actually stipulate that you split what is earned while married? She earns millions. So, $600k is a drop in the bucket.

However, she might be much better off with a prenup which states $600,000 a year. Doesn't the law actually stipulate that you split what is earned while married? She earns millions. So, $600k is a drop in the bucket.

Good way of looking at it but I still think if he were any kind of man the prenup would indicate he wants none of her money ever.

Actually the rep did not deny it ... From your link ....

"A rep refused to confirm or deny, saying that both her and Nicole are on vacation at the moment."

umm, yeah, that was what the rep said first.
Updated
It says her rep denies it saying it was just another rumor.

Whatever I guess. I am not a fan of hers but we see her and her husband from time to time downtown. She is very pretty but her movies are really bad *in my opinion!* She seems to be nice to her fans here in Nashville. Signs things for them and never has tons of security.

IMO, Nicole shouldn't have to pay Keith a dime if they should divorce. It's not like he doesn't have a career. I would feel the same if the roles were reversed. Unless one of them gives up their career to be with the other, then neither of them should be entitled to any settlement or alimony.

If she's pregnant, I wish her a healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby. If she's not, then I wish her well anyway.

umm, yeah, that was what the rep said first.
Updated
It says her rep denies it saying it was just another rumor.

Whatever I guess. I am not a fan of hers but we see her and her husband from time to time downtown. She is very pretty but her movies are really bad *in my opinion!* She seems to be nice to her fans here in Nashville. Signs things for them and never has tons of security.

I have enjoyed several of her movies..
I liked Birthday Girl and the one she did with Sandra Bullock they were witches.. I can't recall the name at the moment.
I don't think she made good choices when it comes to husbands and feel really badly for the two children she adopted because she left them with nutcase.

Who don't believe TMZ, colomom?

Hi Filly....Happy New Year!!

Please excuse my lame attempt at a joke. Actually, I feel about TMZ like I feel about the Enquirer. They are right on alot of the time.

But they are as tabloid as they get so I try to take it with a grain of salt. After all I have learned about main-stream media this year I have a hard time believing ANYONE...know what I mean?

Have a great evening!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back