FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, we are all assuming that the "right" tip hasn't come in. Maybe, it has, and LE erroneusly eliminated this person, didnt' take the call seriously, or other reasons, and the tip was merely disregarded. This happens all the time.

left

That goes back to what I said earlier...the reason you hire a PI and pursue your own investigation from the START! This is what causes the case to literally get thrown into the trash without hope of resolution. It isn't the team with more people who wear blinders that solve it. It comes down to the eyes you have with the most ideas who will prevail.

Myserty,

I'm having trouble watching the video again for whatever reason. What I'm talking about is the post you made stating that you can see the suspects' face? for a brief time (in the windshield?) however bad the quality is. I'd really like to see that. I need to go to full screen mode though and i can't get that video to work. Must be my computer.

As for burning the car, I don't think so. That doesn't necessarily eliminate all evidence. But it definitely takes time to do that and it also alerts everyone to the location of the car right away. Many of us agree this suspect wanted to ditch the car to buy time. It did just that. Abduction takes place anywhere between Monday night the 1/24/06 starting at 10 PM until the following morning at 8 AM. Car is dropped off at 1 PM that afternoon. That gave the suspect about 48 hours before police found the car. When I looked at Google Earth, I noticed there is a huge shopping mall near Mosaic. Why not park the car there? I think the suspect knew that would be possibly the first place LE checked for JK's car. Instead he drove it to a nearby apartment complex which nobody would think to check as JK had likely never been there. Smart move by the suspect. I don't think the suspect knew anything about HOTG, where the car was dropped and here's why. If he had parked JK's car a spot or two to the right, the lousy pool camera wouldn't have captured him parking the car at all. I dunno if there are other cameras at HOTG, I'm guessing no. I think this suspect likely had to think very quickly because he or somebody or they or whoever knew JK was reported missing and moving the car takes her away from Mosaic. If her car is still at Mosaic the whole time, we know she never left home, we know she was abducted by somebody in that complex, etc. This all goes back to leftcoast once upon a time bringing up the odd coincidence that JK's parents call Mosaic management and mention they can't get in touch with their daughter and if they could please check her apartment to see if she's there. Does anybody know about what time they called? Then a short time later, her car is ditched. I think leftcoast is on to something there.

As for the dog and if he was accurate that day or not....doesn't the fact that he went straight back to JK's place (and possibly somewhere specific in that complex) remove all doubt? I don't think it was just a coincidence that the dog picked JK's door, stairway leading to her door, apartment, etc.

EnriqueThat makes a lot of sense. One would think, the perp and the car would be as far away from Mosaic as possible, right? Maybe the reason above is right on. In my previous post, I was confused about the time Logan arrived at Jenn's condo. I think I has posted it was around 11 am, but I see from the LKL transcript, it couldn't have been 11 am. Sorry guys, I use to know a lot more than I can rmember now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/10/lkl.01.html

Jenn's parents were notified at 11:15 AM by her employer, she had not arrived at her place of work.

--------------------

Sooo--The Kesses would have called the Mosaic management shortly after 11:15, right? Then her car dropped of at HOTG around 1:00pm. Say if Mosaic was called around noon (maybe sooner), it took an hour (or maybe longer) to drop off the car, so how long did it take to get ahold of Mosaic, and more than likely the Kesses called Rob too, wouldn't you think to inquire of he knew of any plans of Jenns?

On the other hand, still why wouldn't the perp, if he or she had knowledge of the family's concern for Jenn, take the chance of being caught driving her car? Especially so close to where LE might be soon swarming the area? Wouldn't the perp, get in the car and take it as far away as possible? Unless, they had to dump it FAST. Then the above again makes sense, as it is a quick place to dump the car too distance themselves.

I'm so frustrated, and always seem to go back to square one, still wondering. :confused:

Well back to page 2, I'm still trying to read all the new posts. I think it is fantastic, you are all posting and taking a look at the case. Thank you so so much! :)

I think it is fantastic, you are all posting and taking a look at the case. Thank you so so much! :)

It is one of my standards...you don't have to thank anyone for being a friend and helping them when they need it. In this case, I think her love just pulls you in and you don't have a choice but to be involved.

Jennifer is this wonderful spirit pulling people in constantly. I am not surprised I am here and wanting to help in any way I can...even in the most remote way. She wants to be found and we should find her.

I just wish LE took our leads seriously. I think many people came up with so many great leads to follow here! Will they follow up on them? Do they even care to take a look? (They are probably too locked within their box to look out on the horizon to see the daylight.)

La mar

I think the timing is as follows:

Jk talks to Rob at 10pm Monday night

Jk doesn't show to work, work calls Kesse's, the Kesse's call Mosaic at about 11:15am

the car is returned at noon (remember, the time is supposedly off one hour because it wasn't changed for daylight savings)

I beleive Logan arrives at Jk's around 3pm.

Good point about dumping the car. IT is possible that the POI had no inclination that other's were looking for JK. It jsut may be a coincidence regarding the timing of the car being dumped at noon.
left

So, Left, answer my question, WHO was the last person KNOWN to see her alive?

Wow. That is a great question. I would assume somebody from work. I honestly don't know. Maybe Drumstick or Mystery or Enrique know.

Supposedly, when Jk talked to her friend from out of town, and her parents, and rob, she was at home. But, are we sure? Did she use her land line?

I guess her luggage, and her outfit from Monday was hanging in her condo. So, most people are convinced she at least made it home okay/

Over the past year, some have wondered if someone was waiting for JK when she got home, and that he made her talk to friends as if nothing was wrong. Interesting idea. I think unlikely, but....

good question

You would think LE would have traced her cellphone and which cellphone site she was using Monday night.

I'll tell ya what concerns me. Supposedly, JK would talk on her cellphone while on her balcony. Supposedly, she got better reception. Did somebody see her on her balcony, know she was home, etc?

left

See? I keep asking and no one has the answer. I don't understand that...unless it comes back to Rob. WAS Rob the last person to actually see her alive?

Where does he really fit into all this? He hasn't really come out in public enough for me to know at least. Her parents seem to shield him..or it is my opinion they have seemed to shield him?

See? I keep asking and no one has the answer. I don't understand that...unless it comes back to Rob. WAS Rob the last person to actually see her alive?

NO, how could he. Jk left his house before work at around 5:30 or 6 am, then JK went to work. I don't think Rob ever left southern Florida. Rob lives 3 hours from JK. he lives in southern Fl, Jk in Orlando.

It would have to be someone from work, or if Jk stopped at the store, etc. One would hope that LE has the answer. Good question.

left

Where does he really fit into all this? He hasn't really come out in public enough for me to know at least. Her parents seem to shield him..or it is my opinion they have seemed to shield him?

I've seen Rob in one of two interviews. He is a BIG guy, seems much larger than the POI. Anyway, LE checked him out, and he was in southern Florida during that period of time. I really don't think he is involved at all.

True, I think the family has shielded Rob and the others' from the media. I don't know why. Rob seems very geniune, very shy, and easy going. Of course, I don't know him. But, the Kesses' do not suspect him at all, and have said he is eliminated as a suspect.

I think the family strategy has been for Drew to do all the talking. This way you don't have to worry abut slipups, or revealing confidential information to the press. In some ways, I find it odd that we really havn't seen any friends, co=workers, etc. on any interviews. Certainly, freinds must have some type of opinion on this.

left

La mar

I think the timing is as follows:

Jk talks to Rob at 10pm Monday night

Jk doesn't show to work, work calls Kesse's, the Kesse's call Mosaic at about 11:15am

the car is returned at noon (remember, the time is supposedly off one hour because it wasn't changed for daylight savings)

I beleive Logan arrives at Jk's around 3pm.

Good point about dumping the car. IT is possible that the POI had no inclination that other's were looking for JK. It jsut may be a coincidence regarding the timing of the car being dumped at noon.
left

Hi Leftcoast, thanks for the reply. You say around noon the car was left at Mosaic. I do remember there was a problem with the time, being 12:00 or 1:00 pm. So you are saying it was 12:00? The clock hadn't been changed on the camera?

We use to have so much info here, but I see the posts are gono, not even in the archives as I can see. Dang it! There also use to be several other forums too, with so much info, and they appear to have closed down.

For all who want to review, for what it is worth from the media, many articles can be found posted here.

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=7497

Drumstick, from what I remember was really up on a lot of info about Jenn's case. I'm trying to remember what it was I had in this ole brain. It's getting real foggy.

Just some general comments from what I have been reading here, not intended to anyone specifically---

I don't believe this case has not been solved for the lack of trying. IMO LE did a lot with what they had to work on and with. If the perp was a worker from Mosaic, remember, there were suppose to be a lot of workers who were possibly illegal alleins and tend to travel around, mind that all the workers at Mosaic, might not have stayed around to be questioned. That seems to be something that I recall, anyway. Also when the case seemed to be getting cold, two very good detectives (supposedly) were assigned to the case.

A long time ago, Beyond Belief worked with the pics of the 'poi', and did a great job in doing so. We studied them forwards and backwards, till we were almost blind.

Dear God, only knows how we all prayed and worked so hard to be of help in some way. Hopefully, since LE has released the other pics of the video they held so dang close, something will break in finding Jennifer. Bring her :angel: home!

SS, Jenn and Rob had returned from a trip. She stayed the night in Fort L with him, and drove to work the next day. I would assume the last people too see Jenn, were the people where she worked. That is unless she stopped on the way home somewhere, or maybe a neighbor. I dunno specifically. :) Hope this helps.

La Mar

Your very welcome. Let's hope this case is cracked soon.

I agree. IMO, LE has really tried hard to break this case. I am impressed they were open enough to release that video, many organizations are very set in their ways.

Yes, many believe the POI is a transient type of worker. Who may be illegal. Some of this I believe is because of his height, hair color, etc. Plus, with the dog trail, it led back to Mosaic.

It is a very, very difficult case. who would think lE would have a video, and that same video has actually caused more problems than helped imo. One wonders, if that video was not present, would the perp, be caught, or would the public and LE think JK took off on her own.

Glad to hear from you, and I think this is an important weekend. If a tip doesnt' come in soon, I think things look bleak, unless le has other information that isn't released.

For example, JK's land line. Why the secrets?

And SS's point. Who was the last person to physically see JK. When was the last activity on JK's card, and what did JK do for dinner Monday night? Was her luggage unpacked? How could such a safety conscious young woman let someone get the jump on her?

a lot of questions, and when they catch the guy, I think he will be an obvious suspect. JMO

left

SS, Jenn and Rob had returned from a trip. She stayed the night in Fort L with him, and drove to work the next day. I would assume the last people too see Jenn, were the people where she worked. That is unless she stopped on the way home somewhere, or maybe a neighbor. I dunno specifically. :) Hope this helps.
Do we have a timeline on his part for all that time and beyond?

I've seen Rob in one of two interviews. He is a BIG guy, seems much larger than the POI. Anyway, LE checked him out, and he was in southern Florida during that period of time. I really don't think he is involved at all.

True, I think the family has shielded Rob and the others' from the media. I don't know why. Rob seems very geniune, very shy, and easy going. Of course, I don't know him. But, the Kesses' do not suspect him at all, and have said he is eliminated as a suspect.

I think the family strategy has been for Drew to do all the talking. This way you don't have to worry abut slipups, or revealing confidential information to the press. In some ways, I find it odd that we really havn't seen any friends, co=workers, etc. on any interviews. Certainly, freinds must have some type of opinion on this.

left

I agree, we haven't seen much of Rob or Logan for that matter. I have also wondered why. I think, Logan was attending college at the time, and maybe his studies kept him away. The Kesses use to stand on the corner most every weekend with signs about Jenn, and I do believe Rob was present many of the times. Rob was there for the LKL interview.

There were a few of Jenn's friends who spoke out in her behalf. I don't recall fellow emplyees having much to say tho, other than her boss, who offered a reward. I always thought they had been silenced by LE, dunno tho.

It's late here, I have to sign off, or I will be a zombie tomorrow! Nite all :)

He was to have gone to work that day. He didn't get his routine morning text message or call from Jenn, which she always did on his way to work.

I do remember, he was late for a meeting that morning. That's all I know.

Sorry, but the BF raised flags for me in the beginning...even with her family backing him. I just never trusted completely that whole scenario. What if we are looking at it backwards? Jenn goes missing from her apt or her car with someone who was a stranger?

You know, SS, I have thought the same thing. However, LE would be the dumbest police agency in the history of the united states if they didn't check out his alibi for the hours of 10pm Monday until 3pm Tuesday.

Anybody with 1st grade math, knows one could drive 3 hours each way, get into an argument, and drive home in time for work.

It would take an accomplice dumping the car at noon, especially if LE checked out his alibi, co-workers, phone records, cell sites used. etc.

My gut tells me this has been thoroughly checked out and he is innocent. However, LE would be incompetent if they didn't

A thought I've always had is that someone wanted to date JK, found out she went away with her boyfriend, incensed confronted her monday at work, or tuesday am, etc. etc. I have no basis, but every attractive woman in the US has a guy interested, and I'm sure others were.

AS for Rob, from the little I know, I don't think he is involved. the poor kid has been through a lot, and I think he has been cleared. But, you always, always, start with the bf.

left

As innocent as he seems, we don't know anything about him really. Do we? His statements obviously satisfied the police and her family...but they don't satisfy me because I haven't heard hardly a thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member