Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning to the teen theory as well, I can't quite put my finger on it, but maybe it was someone she was familiar with.....??

There might be something going on, they are switching to secure radio channels to talk about stuff on the scanner... This was posted on her find isabel facebook

Just to let you know. TPD is on Bellvue with what may be a crediable tip. They are searching the area in force. Switched to a frequency to go of any reg scanner.

peeps.. I will start a scanner thread in the basement... we cannot have scanner chatter on the main thread... brb

@ tlcox : I think I saw that interview of which you speak...I'll try to link to it. Was it the one where an older teen is talking and the younger boy of about 8 or 9yrs. was wiping away some tears ? Mods please delete this if it's sleuthing the wrong person.

Ok, I have been away a long time,

and this was probably discussed :blushing: forgive me if it has...

but

Am I right with the Address...???
5701 E 12th St

I come up with their address as
5602 E 12TH

And this is there relatives home...

Also I found this also very alarming...

View attachment 21762

View attachment 21763

The crime maps don't really surprise me. In the same major city blocks there are several businesses including a full size mall with one of the largest movie theaters in Tucson. The next nearest high section is right across the street with several major businesses as well.

This is a good crime map for Tucson:
http://maps.azstarnet.com/crime/show1

There might be something going on, they are switching to secure radio channels to talk about stuff on the scanner... This was posted on her find isabel facebook

Just to let you know. TPD is on Bellvue with what may be a crediable tip. They are searching the area in force. Switched to a frequency to go of any reg scanner.

Sounds like there is some interesting activity going on. :what: Meet you all in the Scanner Forum!
_slinky__by_cookiemagik-d38uoah.gif

pure opinion, no links and can't go into my theory too far because aI believe teh perp is a minor.

I am afraid this precious princess may be deceased :(

I suspect a teen male (friend of family or sibling of playmate) known to Isabel and her family. I suspect she was abducted/lured away and met an unsavory end.

No link. Simply a really bad feeling after watching an interview.

I haven't seen any interviews. Good thinking though!

I was thinking about the possibility that an older sibling might have sneaked out Isabel's window or maybe used it to sneak someone in. Not accusing anyone in particular, but I remember sneaking a friend in my parents' basement window when I was a young teen. I wonder if police have checked the cell phone and computer activity for the whole family including the kids?

If Isabel happened to wake up when someone, (maybe a friend sneaking in?), needed her to be quiet, that could be a problem. Accidental suffocation, maybe? Or, if someone sneaked out and a neighbor happened to notice the screen off, that could have provided an opportunity for a pervert to take advantage of the situation.

I am going to start a new thread before the next update.. so hang on....

move on over to above new thread.. this one is closing.. update in five minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member