2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're not supposed to comment on appearance - but geez I wish my hair grew as fast as KCs.

Love LDB! I can do this with or without the defense there (in re: to DC depo)

1.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Is Linda Baden or other defense attys (besides AL and JB) there????

Casey doesn't want to be exploited because of this case? lol, take a number Casey.

No one is talking to KC ....not even her attorneys when she walked in. No greeting? What's up with that?

I heard them say they were going out to talk to her when she got there before she came into the court room

I heard JB say to KC what you couldn't iron your shirt? and she said shut up. Cameras weren't on them at the time

Anybody know what they are saying? my speakers are shot and I can only look at the video.

Did anyone catch if KC aknowledged her parents?

KC is constantly touching herself, she's stroked her hair about 20 times now and scratched the right side of her face a half a dozen times....eeegaaaddddss!

DC feels bound by ethical (vs contractual) obligations of confidentiality after the contract ended. He continued to have communications w/defense after contract ended.

DC's relationship with JB was terminated in OCT 08 but his attorney is saying that there's information that's confidential.....considers himself bound by contractial and privilege information.

SA arguing no privilege.

Did anyone catch what KC said about a minute before the judge walked in. She was talking with her attorneys and she said the same phrase like 3 times. Did anyone catch that? I am not positive what she said, so I don't want to start rumors with what I ~think~ she said.

I love
LDB, now thanks to Dom's lawyer Baez wont be present at the investigative hearing, surely that is not good for the defense. I hope mom and pop are proud of their "Dom".

Now Andrea is up.

Oh please - an investigative subpoena - that means we won't get to see it! JS please!

Now JB is whining that he needs to be there even though he doesn't have the right if that is issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson