Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

GA & CA have done everything that they can to raise doubts about and lead LE in JG's direction in an attempt to implicate him in this - to rob an innocent young man of his life in order to save their pathetic excuse of a human being daughter's life - bet your a$$ I'd fight with everything I "knew" too about this family!

Maybe JB and the PI's and we know NeJame was paid $5,000 from somewhere else but Dr. Lee??? Kobi? All the other attorneys involved, from the ZFG suit to the DP guys and whoever else? There have been 3 or 4 other attorneys sticking their hands in this thing... They're not being paid? I doubt it.

Where would you guess that money is coming from then?

That's another of my questions ~ who is taking these photos and calling in these "tips"? For some reason I can't see people taking a camera to McDonalds with the expectation of a "Caylee sighting". :rolleyes: MOO

If it was my daughter in the pic I would hesitate to confirm they are wrong.... Maybe they don't want to be another victim of KC & the A's circus & would they be called to testify? I sure wouldn't want my family pulled into to the antics of the A's. JMHO

That's true, it might have been taken with a cell phone. But still ~ how many people believe LE or the A's about whether Caylee is alive or not? I tend to believe LE and yes, I've seen little girls in stores who look kind of like Caylee but I'm sure not going to take their picture and call the A's or KFN.

I know. Who are these people reporting these sightings, anyway? They obviously believe Caylee is alive. Has to make me wonder if they could be held liable for intrusion of privacy.

KC lying for attention seeking...that's why sooo many people had all these health problems that she was always telling CA @.

GA calls the LE @ his $50 of gas stolen but not his missing daughter & grandaughter when he knew what the car smell was.... What the **** this does not add up at all!

That is one indefensible contradiction.

Fortunately one day GA will be on the stand, and a competent prosecutor will ask him to reconcile this question, which of course cannot be reconciled.

No reasonable person, with his professional training & background, combined with the current set of circumstances, would dismiss it all and go to work.
It is completely irrational.

You do realise that you're on the Caylee Forum, don't you?

OK? Go Marla Go Marla!

Nancy might be fiesty and boring....like a fox! She knows this story is very interesting to a BIG audience. She is many things, but not a fool...

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

I say good for Rev G. I found new respect for him tonight and only have a few words for him......."what took you so long?"

I keep thinking back to the first interview that Cindy gave to Greta Van S.

She told Greta that Casey moved out of her home on the 16th because she needed some space & wanted to bond with her daughter (Caylee)

Thats a total lie....It doesn't fit with what GA said about KC going to work on the 16th

You have to wonder why they would Lie.....If they honestly believe that Caylee is alive they would be telling the truth

Cindy has not admitted to anyone that there was a violent confrontation between her and Casey on June 15th. Blows me away.

That's true, it might have been taken with a cell phone. But still ~ how many people believe LE or the A's about whether Caylee is alive or not? I tend to believe LE and yes, I've seen little girls in stores who look kind of like Caylee but I'm sure not going to take their picture and call the A's or KFN.

Oh no....I agree with you 100%! :)

Raise your hand if you think Dr. Lee is working pro bono.

If you listen to the Anthony version of the situation, NO ONE has done anything BUT them. That's ridiculous since TES was out searching, LP was out searching and Gail St John is out there searching. KidFinders??? NIOTHING. GA AND CINDY? NOTHING>

To top that off in an article in the Orlando Sentinal, volunteers for the A's showed up but were stood up by KFN. What the ****!:bang:

Maybe MR. G said it because he's sick & tired of GA & CA's lies and the "cotton candy" , "everythings just dandy" image that they give of their daughter & themselves!

Nancy has really resorted to doing ANYTHING to keep us tuned in an turned on for the sake of her ratings.

I'm almost done watching after her unproffesional and tabloid-like interviews lately.

KC has been arrested and in jail. Give it up Nancy! It's OLD news.

What happened to Natalie, etc? Let's get the other criminals behind bars!

Silly question....why do you even watch? Life is too short, change the channel and get happy!:crazy:

In one of the Rev's. first interviews, when the A's bashed Jesse, he said when it was all over he had a lot to say. I can't wait for what he has to say to finally come out.

ME TOO! ME TOO!!!:clap:

OK? Go Marla Go Marla!

Nancy might be fiesty and boring....like a fox! She knows this story is very interesting to a BIG audience. She is many things, but not a fool...

Heheh! I agree. Yeah, there may not always be a new break and whatnot BUT hey...I keep watching. lol Edit to add that as far as I can see, this is what people WANT to see. They WANT to hear about Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer