Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG - if you feel like a moron, then I will come and hold your hand and let's have a party!

Grannie - it looks like you and I might both be going to the town square to be pelted with cabbages, rotten tomatoes and lemon meringue pies.
Let's bring the dogs!

Greg - I am a Sassenach, swimming against the tide - get ready to pelt me with mangey fruit! lol

Ps Mani
I would not waste lemon meringue pies ! :crazy:

[/U][/I]

Perhaps I tuned into this forum too late i.e. "when there is nothing new to put into the fact basket, then many theories emerge based on just rumor". Because that seems to be all I have observed thus far. Theories based on rumor.Then when someone new comes in with a different theory ......lookout. No offence intended I'm just trying to get a handle on this. My observation only.

:waitasec:

You may have read recently that there are some posters who have been "verified" by the Admin of the forum as being locals with some inside/credible info. Although those pieces of info are still rumours, we can sort of take them with more confidence as being perhaps true. But, don't be discouraged to put your theories forward. Expect these to be pulled apart with various questions, etc. It shouldn't be a personal attack (although I agree that some people get overheated and a bit out of control sometimes), but just an analysis of your theory. Hope this helps!

Yes I agree again, if he made that call it was way too early.
Something backed him into a corner, I still wonder if the police were there Thursday night, and he fobbed them off by saying she had gone off to cool down, wasn't a lot of other excuses he could use if her car was still there.
When Friday came, he was stuffed, nothing left but to say she hadn't returned.

If the Police had visited that Thursday night, maybe it was just after 10:00pm. Allison may have been murdered already and her body dumped/not dumped, but he told the Police that she had gone for a walk to cool down or whatever - that's where the story that she'd gone for a walk began. In the morning, he had to stick to that story of "I last saw her going for a walk at 10:00pm". JMO.

Lol mani....you're a pom???? (I had to look that one up :) ) My inner clown would never pelt you...I know that your a genuine caring soul, I've never seen you resort to name calling or put downs to try and make a point.

:blushing:

If the Police had visited that Thursday night, maybe it was just after 10:00pm. Allison may have been murdered already and her body dumped/not dumped, but he told the Police that she had gone for a walk to cool down or whatever - that's where the story that she'd gone for a walk began. In the morning, he had to stick to that story of "I last saw her going for a walk at 10:00pm". JMO.

April 30, 2012

It was previously reported Mr Baden-Clay last saw his wife leave their rural Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, to go for a walk late on April 19.

But police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...rs-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html#ixzz1xSuPodCS

By Alison Sandy
May 04, 2012 5:27PM

http://www.news.com.au/national/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1226346331460#ixzz1u3wKeJme

Mrs Baden-Clay's best friend, Kerry-Anne Walker, has helped the Dickies in their ordeal and was at the search site every day. She was one of the last to have contact with Mrs Baden-Clay, texting her on the night she disappeared about her plans for the following day.

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.
"I had texted her that day, the Thursday, and she texted me back that night saying she'd drop around on her way home from this conference .

"She arranged to drop some stuff off for me on the way home. So it was all a bit of a shock."

OK. Sorry everyone. I thought I was on to something with the text messages. I was hoping that Kerry-Ann had sent a text and had no reply. This could have been helpful. However, there are two sections relating to the 'text' conversation. In the first paragraph above was the quote that I have seen quoted on WS several times, which says that Kerry-Ann had texted Allison, but in the second paragraph Kerry-Ann is quoted as saying that Allison texted her back - unfortunately they don't seem to have released a 'time' for this event. Glad I sorted myself out !!

Thanks Marlywings - by the time I wrote this you had also found the link. Much quicker than I am.

Can you? Please try and tell me how it went. :)
Of course, a designated person maintains the account, but they do their checks. I even know how. Any one can subscribe to a popular account but not anyone can get a mutual "f-ship", usually. Anyway, given the publicity of the case, the Bishop's secretary had plenty of opportunity to remove GBC but they did not. My interpretation of it is that the BCs, in general, are valued because of their family background. No matter what they do, it won't be easy to sink them... as long as they are needed for something. MOO.

You just said, No matter what they do, it won't be easy to sink them... as long as they are needed for something.
Thanks Grannie I hear what you are saying but can you tell me " what do you think they are needed for?" :waitasec:

MG - I think this happens to all of us on here.
If there is a certain topic running and there are a lot of people on here trying to figure it out, it is difficult to shift their focus to something you might have an interest in and want to discuss.

There have been posts by me that people didn't run with and that's ok. They mightn't have hit the right spot for them and it's the same for me with their posts.

One of the newer members asked today why a particular point from the beginning of the investigation had not been discussed. Best not to take it personally.

Cheers

If there is a certain topic running and there are a lot of people on here trying to figure it out, it is difficult to shift their focus to something you might have an interest in and want to discuss.

There have been posts by me that people didn't run with and that's ok. They mightn't have hit the right spot for them and it's the same for me with their posts.

One of the newer members asked today why a particular point from the beginning of the investigation had not been discussed. Best not to take it personally.

Cheers

Oh trust me Mani I do not take it personally. The dynamics here intrigue me to say the least.:rocker:

Cheers

Well said Mani. Even though some of your views are in opposition to mine, I still read and disect them because you may just have found another piece in this horrendous puzzle. You put forward your views without negativity and abuse to others and they treat you accordingly.

TXT message from KAW to ABC
• How’s it going?
• What are you up to?
• What are your plans for tomorrow (Friday)

TXT from ABC to KAW
• Just getting my hair done.
• Feeling good about my decision to leave GBC (not sure when to tell him)
• Kids are on a sleep over. Maybe I should tell him tonight (good time if feeling confident and kids away)
• He told me it was over, but lied again. Can’t believe he won’t see what he is doing is hurting me and the kids “KAW – she told me things. I should have done more”

8pm
• ABC comes home from hairdressers, has a bath etc watches a bit of tv waiting to confront GBC.

10pm
• GBC comes home after night out with "friend"
• GBC furious credit card is declined and his friend had to pay for dinner. GBC sees her new hair colouring. Can’t afford the extravagance, business slow and still needs money to impress mistress.
• Argument, heated voices. Things thrown around (holes in wall).

10.15pm
• GBC calls NBC/EBC – says he got into a big argument with ABC. “She told me she was going to leave me. Called me names. She scratched and punched me. I was a little bit hurt, but I’m ok. But, I think I might have given her a love tap, but it was a bit hard.
She is unconscious or worse. I feel sick. What should I do?”

• NBC “Stay calm son, your mum and I will be over straight away. This is not the first time we have bailed you out of trouble (business financing/assistance). But leave it to us”.

10.45pm
• NBC/EBC arrive and see she is already dead.
"OK, let’s make it look like an accident. We will dress her in walking clothes and drive her out to the bridge. Push her over and make it look like she jumped. We can tell people she was depressed. We’ll leave her car near the bridge and we will drive you home."

• What if the neighbours called the police – she did scream quite loud?
OK son, I’ll act as lookout by the roundabout in case the police drive around looking for any sign of trouble. You take ABC and your mum will drive you back afterwards and pick me up. We can then clean up the place later.

11.30pm
• Plans turn to custard.
• NBC spotted at bus stop.
• Car spotted near bridge.
Better go with plan B. Dump body over bridge. Ring the police in the morning. Just tell them she went for a walk but didn’t come back.

GBC does some research when he gets home for a good lawyer. Might have called mistress for a shoulder to cry on and spilled the beans to her later, thus implicating her.

MOO, IMO, just based on what little info is in the MSM, with a touch of local rumour

WOW!! What an excellent post whitechapel!! Thank you for taking the time to so clearly state your ideas. Your thoughts on what happened and when, are very similar to mine. I try to look at other theories, but keep coming back to the same events that you have described :woohoo:

If Gerard is innocent, why isnt he under a witness protection security scheme? Why is he put at risk, walking the streets of Toowong, up to his little unguarded office every day?? why isnt he carefully guarded somewhere secret, both him and his children, because if Allison was murdered by a someone else, his life is in terrible danger. He saw her last, he knows her routine best, he had access to her private conversations, he is now in as much danger as Allison was .

Surely?

He would, under those circumstances be the very prime witness for the prosecution, wouldnt he?

I think that being under the witness protection programme would assume that he was a witness only to a crime, wouldn't it?

And I am only assuming, but I think people are only put on the witness protection programme when they witness a crime which is suspected to be committed by hard-core criminals - "Underbelly" types.... imho...I think...

Just wanted to throw this into the mix.

We know that TM was GBC's work colleague and has been interviewed at least three times and on one occasion for four hours. We know that she has been outed as GBC's mistress. There is nothing illegal in having an affair, immoral maybe but not illegal. Why was TM interviewed so extensively?

IMO there is fraud involved here (the Fraud Squad may also be involved making this case more complicated). TM knew about the fraud, or more than likely was involved in it up to her neck and has now spilled the beans. I'm wondering if TM has been offered immunity from prosecution for her part in fraud and not murder? Why was Charles Tarbey interviewed in relation to Allison's murder? Or was he? Perhaps he was interviewed in relation to fraudulent activities connected to C21.

Perhaps Allison had discovered that, not only was GBC still seeing TM, but they were involved in fraudulent activities and she reported it to the police. GBC found out and in a fit of rage assaulted and killed her. Police were now aware of GBC's illegal activities and were quietly investigating it when lo and behold, GBC reports Allison missing! That would make the police suspicious one would think.

MOO.
MAKARA: Good solid post. Good questions about possible fraud being a factor and TM's possible involvement. Good questions about interviews, not necessarily about murder, but could be about fraudulent activities. I had wondered about Charles Tarbey being interviewed. Noted that he was rumored to own a small blue 4wd. All possible to be considered in the mix. My opinion only, not fact.

When I came on this site it was because I was trying to find answers to what seemed to me such a terrible waste of life. Since than I have been allowed insights into people, been reduced to tears of sadness and tears of laughter. My shoulders and arms are aching from holding my iPad too long, my neck is crooked from sittin i one positiontoo long. My first thought in the morning is to log on and see if anything has happened. I wait to go to sleep until the media has come online hoping that some arrest has been made. My house is a mess ... Yet i cannot stay away long enough hoping to see that final clue that will nail him. I have been privileged to read many stories that are heartbreaking, got my bee in a bonnet about too many things.. and spend so much time and energy on this ..yet I am alive and Alisson no longer is.

I still believe we will get the answers soon! I have to otherwise I will really go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23