TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok My sleuther friends!

Im off to pick up my son from school se eyou all later on...

She loved animals, that's in one of the reports. Say the guy had a bloody rag and told her his hunting dog had been shot, could they go get it and bring it back to her house, he's right back here in the woods? If she thought time was of the essence and she planned to be right back, would she have taken the time to say anything to her brother?
I know, not that plausible, but possible.

I'm thinking that if the guy had a weapon, and he thought no one else was home, why not just force her into her car, and make her drive off? It would have bought him more time, they wouldn't have realized anything was wrong until much later in the day. Why take her straight to the woods unless he thought there was no one to see them, or he had to use coercion instead of force?

She loved animals, that's in one of the reports. Say the guy had a bloody rag and told her his hunting dog had been shot, could they go get it and bring it back to her house, he's right back here in the woods? If she thought time was of the essence and she planned to be right back, would she have taken the time to say anything to her brother?
I know, not that plausible, but possible.

I'm thinking that if the guy had a weapon, and he thought no one else was home, why not just force her into her car, and make her drive off? It would have bought him more time, they wouldn't have realized anything was wrong until much later in the day. Why take her straight to the woods unless he thought there was no one to see them, or he had to use coercion instead of force?

He had an escape route planned that didnt involve her car. Also with him holding her arm and leading her into the woods, him making up a lie to lure doesnt fit.

You dont take hold of a persons arm thats coming to help you. You take hold of a persons arm that you want to control.jmo

If the brother saw her being led off with the guy and thought it was her bf wouldnt he think it strange that he didnt arrive in a vehicle?

S...why not just force her into her car, and make her drive off? It would have bought him more time, they wouldn't have realized anything was wrong until much later in the day. Why take her straight to the woods unless he thought there was no one to see them, or he had to use coercion instead of force?

Well if he took Holly in her car then 1) how would he get there and 2) his car would be found in the woods across the street.

But I suspect the kidnapper knew someone was at home. I don't think there was some big discussion and fake story to lure her away. Either he surprised her and popped her in the nose (hence the blood) or she hit him or maybe bit him if he tried to cover her mouth. Probably she got hit and or stunned since no noise was made. If someone approached her outside with a fake story for effect they would have to be frantic, yelling HELP HELP. Not just lurk in a car port and whisper hey little girl my buddys hurt when she stepped out.

If the brother saw her being led off with the guy and thought it was her bf wouldnt he think it strange that he didnt arrive in a vehicle?

I cant see the cars parked in my driveway from most of the front windows in our house especially if they are up at the garage doors. You could probably park four cars up towards the house and they would not be visible with just the average glance out the window.

I'm still on the possible out of state hunter theory. No deer hunting right now, but there is turkey hunting. As there are no local suspects thus far (at least that we know), have thought that a group, at least 2 or more, could pull this off. Possibly someone just saw her previously leaving with a book bag and figured it likely she would leave at the same time on another day. She is so beautiful, she'd catch any man's eye.

http://www.tn.gov/twra/turkeymain.html

2011 Spring Turkey Hunting
All Tennessee counties are open to wild turkey hunting including WMAs and refuges unless specifically listed.
Statewide Spring Turkey Season
April 2 - May 15, 2011

I am praying Holly is found today, alive..... :praying:

I think this possibility is still there. I believe whomever took her knows her, is obsessed with her and wants to make her theirs. It is someone local/hunts for sure in order to know those woods, perhaps he is keeping her in a remote cabin that he knows has been abandoned for quite sometime or he could have already gotten her out of there and stashed in his home somewhere or even out of state.
I think this was planned out for sometime so he may have alot of food and supplies to keep him going. Maybe this person works out of town alot so he is not missed. or even someone who could have moved recently out of the area and is not missed at all. Vacation is always a good excuse to......
I don't know I am rambling ...lol

Not that I've heard, all the reports say the same thing: good Christian girl, everyone loved her, she seemed to be popular and well liked, natural born nurse...literally the girl next door.

BBM

Not_my_kids - please put your profiling hat back on... sounds like she might be too kind, or take pity on someone not worthy of it...

Sorry, don't want to get all "psychic" or anything. Some of you were relating that you had dreams about Holly.

Yesterday, while doing research, I posted that the word "Honeymoon" had entered my mind. This a.m. I'm getting this word again, only it's: "What about the Honeymoon?"

From the first time I read about Elizabeth Shoaf several years ago, I knew I had read that she somehow convinced the abductor that she was in love with him. Only yesterday I could not find that information.

Today, I have in this article:

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2008/03/07/4374426-what-elizabeth-shoaf-did-right

Captain David Thomley

She was the captive but he became the victim of a reverse Stockholm syndrome. Elizabeth pretended to care about him as a person. He fell in love with her and began to think that he would have a life with her.

I figure this is the "Honeymoon" I'm thinking about.

Just trying to explain.

Wierd. I dreamed about HB last night too. Had a license plate # from a ford pu that had an A and the numbers 7 & 8 (or 7 & 2) in it.

Just figured it was 'cause I'd been on these threads for quite a while right before bed.

If he knew someone was home maybe he surprised her attacked her and then threaten to kill anyone in house if she didn't follow quietly. Wonder why he didn't have her go in her car with him though. No one would of known anything happened until she didn't come home from school.

they still havent found her? I thought for sure this would be over by now and they would have found her alive or dead. I just kinda see this going nowhere for now, but I do feel this case will be solved soon and that they will find her body.

I'm still on the possible out of state hunter theory. No deer hunting right now, but there is turkey hunting. As there are no local suspects thus far (at least that we know), have thought that a group, at least 2 or more, could pull this off. Possibly someone just saw her previously leaving with a book bag and figured it likely she would leave at the same time on another day. She is so beautiful, she'd catch any man's eye.

Do people really travel long distances to hunt turkeys? Im asking... I don't hunt. My only experience with a Turkey is when one attacked me in the woods. But around here from what I do know, it seems there are plenty of places to go Turkey hunting without going somewhere else.

Also whoever did this didn't just go to the house for their very first time that day. This took some planning. Weeks? Months?

If the perp. grabbed her the minute she got out the door, in a chokehold put a hand over her mouth, and a knife to her throat that could account for blood if it nicked her, then he whispers for her to not talk or he will hurt her. I know what, what if. As far as leading her into the woods, he could have already slapped some duct tape over her mouth and kept the knife on her.

The brother probably only saw them from the back, is my guess.

Do you all think this is someone she knows?

I think it is someone that knows her remotely, i.e. a friend of her dad, the father of one of her friends. Not someone she would call a 'friend' but more an 'acquaintance'. This guy had a 'Holly fantasy' and has been watching & plotting for some time, IMO and has probably spoken to her more than once.

:cow:

Do people really travel long distances to hunt turkeys? Im asking... I don't hunt. My only experience with a Turkey is when one attacked me in the woods. But around here from what I do know, it seems there are plenty of places to go Turkey hunting without going somewhere else.

Also whoever did this didn't just go to the house for their very first time that day. This took some planning. Weeks? Months?
Hi Carla. Yup Hubby does it all the time. He has friends all over the US and he loves to do hunting trips with them.

BBM

Not_my_kids - please put your profiling hat back on... sounds like she might be too kind, or take pity on someone not worthy of it...

True, but I hope that that means she also has good intuition, and that she would be able to quickly figure out what she has to do to stay alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph