Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Hmm I wonder if she will be seen wearing those white sunglasses? the next time she goes out…

Did anyone else notice those damn white sunglasses on the Belt at TARGET??

She has been wearing those sunglasses for weeks in several photos.

Literally wearing the sunglasses she stole that she is facing charges for.
WOW. Psychology Forensic Squad Alert: we have a new category!

Seriously, I feel SOOO bad for Amy. How pissed must she be, to have $1000 taken from her by KC, and then have to see all these things KC bought on her dime in pictures everywhere! I wonder if she will get any of it back...

I don't get what his theory is..

He's saying that she dropped the car off at amscott before 7am & then went somewhere

Then she went back & got into her car again a second time ("it wan't out of gas yet") and drove to Tony's house at 10am

Does that make sense or am I just not understanding what he's saying?

Last night LP brought up the 26th as her leaving the car. He was inferring that she went somewhere in the car and came back before 11am when TonE picked her up..at least that is what I got from last night.

Darn I wish I could be a fly on the wall in that Grand Jury room, as long as no one swatted me.

OMG! Please, please, let Tim and crew find Caylee's body, as LP says, before GJ on Tuesday. I will be lighting candles, praying, talking to God constantly!
Also, I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at Hopespring Drive.

will we be able to watch....the hearing? or at least the media

Seriously, I feel SOOO bad for Amy. How pissed must she be, to have $1000 taken from her by KC, and then have to see all these things KC bought on her dime in pictures everywhere! I wonder if she will get any of it back...

She did get it back it's in the document dump from today.

Seeing that witch buying all of that stuff is something else! Buying it with stolen money(check) from her friend! And not one single item for a Caylee.Nothing!
What does that say to you?
It stuns me seeing her actually doing that!
I knew she did it, but to see it, I can't get over her blazen disregard for anyone or everyone but herself!
She's a piece of work!

AND, she told AH that she stole the money because she needed to for her search for Caylee!

Look up, "brazen!"

Do you ever wonder if LE 'encourages' LP to go on NG and say 'just enough' that will make KC nervous but not enough to give her any solid information on what they have on her? I hope that made sense.

I don't think LE is sharing their information with LP

If he has any inside knowledge he obtained it on his own

OMG the case I had to testify was a former salesman was using the company calling card to make calls, had been going on for years and I discovered it when I was hired for Accts payable. Anyway, the grand jury was 12 people, sitting up on graduated rows, all facing little me (I was 6 months pregnant at the time) yelling questions to me with no order at all. It was freaky!
That wouldn't be a bit fun... you poor thing!
I would have been ready to:sick:! sorry!

Amy should get all the Target goods back and put them on Ebay. Some nuts out there would pay $$$ to get some famous crime-related memorabilia when this is all said and done.

The bank will have to give it back to her. They most likely already have by now.

Her shopping really puts the squash on her looking for her daughter herself during those thirty days.

I noticed that too............We cook too much. LOL

What is really sad is I know all the brands at Target..MP is Market Pantry their generic brand, Exhileration is clothing and acessories..I didn't have to look one thing up..now that is sad LOL. I saw Muellers and I was like OH pasta!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back