Wow this is pixilated!
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html#

I got...
c - She did that to hurt me!
d-I know
c-she's got
d- i know hun (ny)
c- just seeing her with that son of a b____
_________? if she believed me she's not even trying now.
she's been like this for 3years & nothing! how am i supposed
to believe she ____________? this whole time?
I ______? her so well
and she sat there like___
this is stupid!

that's what I got, between LDB hair and officer's shoulder's etc!
fwiw...

Bless your heart gngr. Thank you sweetie. :)

Wow this is pixilated!
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html#

I got...
c - She did that to hurt me!
d-I know
c-she's got
d- i know hun (ny)
c- just seeing her with that son of a b____
_________? if she believed me she's not even trying now.
she's been like this for 3years & nothing! how am i supposed
to believe she ____________? this whole time?
I ______? her so well
and she sat there like___
this is stupid!

that's what I got, between LDB hair and officer's shoulder's etc!
fwiw...

"ds" was mostly side ways... i couldn't read much!

thank you so very much gngr~snap, have you posted it in the ICA upset during break thread? If not do you mind if I copy it over there?

It's been a great day for me, even though a sad one. My grown up step son came to visit starting yesterday. Hubby and he went fishing this AM and didn't get back until 12:30. So I got to watch all morning long without interruption! They called on their way home so I put out lunch meats, salads and chips(took about 5 mins lol) They came home and ate and promptly fell asleep for 3 hrs. lol Already had enchiladas made, so that took care of dinner! Now they are napping again:great:

thank you so very much gngr~snap, have you posted it in the ICA upset during break thread? If not do you mind if I copy it over there?

sure that's fine. IMO THAT WAS ALL ABOUT HER ANGER TOWARDS CA! because of her accusations about her dad. NOTHING to do with CA not looking at her, or about her killing Caylee.

Moo

Nice posting with all of you today!:seeya: tomorrow

Justice for Dear Sweet Caylee

I didn't get to see the last of CA's testimony today. Did Jb ever get to question her or was it all LDB?

thank you gngr snap. thank you very much.

I'll watch again later and see if I catch anything else. My heart is still racing
IMO that was really RAW EMOTION over S abuse. CA still taking GA's side proven by the hug.BEFORE exiting the courtroom.

Gotta chill after that.

I didn't get to see the last of CA's testimony today. Did Jb ever get to question her or was it all LDB?

All LDB, in her most patient mode. Cindy cannot just answer yes or no.

Unfortunately for me, LDB has been questioning her ( I have not finished listening to it all) and LDB puts me to sleep. I can't wait till either of the other guys take over.

This thread will be closing in a few minutes. Please find a thread to post about a topic you think is interesting. If you can find one, use the search function to see if it's out there. If not, feel free to open a new thread.

:grouphug:

Agree, CA's testimony is far from over, especially with the great detail LDB is going into on direct. Who knows what the defense will do, except I'd anticipate trying to get in questions on subjects that weren't addressed on direct and many objections.

MOO
What has gone down so far is just the tip of the iceberg. They still have the guy in Calif. that she was going to go see, and the guy she told that Caylee was his daughter, and the forensics. This trial is going to go on forever, with all Baez's sidebars, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member