GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amite, La. - One of the suspects in the murder of Bourbon Street dancer Jaren Lockhart will not be extradited to Mississippi where homicide investigators are handling the case.

Margaret Sanchez, 28, refused to waive her right to an extradition hearing Thursday morning in Amite.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18788983/extradition-hearing-held-for-lockhart-murder-suspect
I realize MAS & TS are innocent until proven guilty. But after reading the interview with the dancer they solicited, I have a feeling they are responsible for Jaren's death. It did not sound like the party would include anyone but them. So the thought that TS was trying to get a girl for another person to hook up with in return for money, is out IMO.

Was her death an accident, and the dismemberment a function of transportation or to keep her body from being discovered? Or, is there a more perverted/sinister aspect?

I think MAS is going to fight this.

LE in Louisiana should definitely let her talk to her dad. I have a feeling she would confess her role to him.

From your link:

I realize she was probably dealing with withdrawals but, if she was innocent and had nothing to do with Jaren's death, why would she be acting like that? Seems pretty dramatic.

Someone last night that knows MAS described her as fragile mentally and having abrupt mood swings, smiling and laughing one minute then curled up crying in a corner the next. (not the exact words but my recollection)

If MAS took part in this murder i do not think she deserves any leniency but I think Speaks wormed his way into her life for his own benefit. She was probably putty in his hands and he knew just how to control and manipulate her. Offenders like Speaks often prey upon weak, vulnerable women. She seems to be mentally fragile, addicted and broken.
This in no way means she shouldnt be held 100% responsible.

I agree that LE should let her speak with her father. She might just confess.

JMO

Please disregard if they have been posted, but have we seen these booking photos yet? I don't remember seeing them.

eta: these are from the action news 17 facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActionNews17

Does anyone know if he had that orange hair before? Looks like they tried to change their appearance (remember Scott Peterson's orange hair?). And what about that pic of MAS? Is that the face of detox or crying for days on end???

Does anyone know if he had that orange hair before? Looks like they tried to change their appearance (remember Scott Peterson's orange hair?). And what about that pic of MAS? Is that the face of detox or crying for days on end???

looked dark brown in the ccvid... and hers was for sure blonde... now they are blue and red (I want to say more but sitting on my hands :eek:)

looked dark brown in the ccvid... and hers was for sure blonde... now they are blue and red (I want to say more but sitting on my hands :eek:)

TS looks exactly the same - ginger hair made no difference!

Someone posted that MAS liked light sticks and pacifiers. I was curious and did some research. This is what I found. As previously stated, it is a rave/club thing and usually goes hand in hand with the drug ECSTASY.

BASIC FACTS ABOUT DRUGS: ECSTASY

http://www.acde.org/common/ecstasy.htm

(Less then 10%)

How Does It Affect You?

Ecstasy is similar (in nature) to other amphetamines and hallucinogens. It speeds up the nervous system and acts as a mood enhancer. Also referred to as “the love drug”, Ecstasy often makes the user feel good, happy and relaxed - at least at first. Contrary to rumors, Ecstasy is not an aphrodisiac and can actually inhibit sexual performance.

The taking of any drug affects people differently. Depending on size, weight, health, dosage and other drugs being used, the reaction can be mild or very severe. Anyone suffering from hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, mental illness or panic should avoid taking Ecstasy.

ECSTASY EXPLOSION

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/youth/july-dec01/ecstasy.html

(Less then 10%)

BETTY ANN BOWSER: Some users call it the hug drug because it creates a desire to hug and touch, as this video from the federal government's drug enforcement agency shows. Others like to use glow sticks because of their brain's reaction to light and movement. Many kids on ecstasy use pacifiers and suckers to keep their teeth from grinding, a common side effect. Joanna acknowledges the drug has another downside.

JOANNA: It really does mess with your emotions and make you, like, more unstable. And the day after I would usually cry.

I've also read from a poster here that said she knew MAS, that she was mentally fragile and another poster on JFJ said the same thing and I dont think they were the same person as the poster here didnt use all caps and the other did. I think its two accounts of her mental state. Now add drugs like Ecstasy.

Someone posted that MAS liked light sticks and pacifiers. I was curious and did some research. This is what I found. As previously stated, it is a rave/club thing and usually goes hand in hand with the drug ECSTASY.

BASIC FACTS ABOUT DRUGS: ECSTASY

http://www.acde.org/common/ecstasy.htm

(Less then 10%)

How Does It Affect You?

Ecstasy is similar (in nature) to other amphetamines and hallucinogens. It speeds up the nervous system and acts as a mood enhancer. Also referred to as “the love drug”, Ecstasy often makes the user feel good, happy and relaxed - at least at first. Contrary to rumors, Ecstasy is not an aphrodisiac and can actually inhibit sexual performance.

The taking of any drug affects people differently. Depending on size, weight, health, dosage and other drugs being used, the reaction can be mild or very severe. Anyone suffering from hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, mental illness or panic should avoid taking Ecstasy.

ECSTASY EXPLOSION

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/youth/july-dec01/ecstasy.html

(Less then 10%)

BETTY ANN BOWSER: Some users call it the hug drug because it creates a desire to hug and touch, as this video from the federal government's drug enforcement agency shows. Others like to use glow sticks because of their brain's reaction to light and movement. Many kids on ecstasy use pacifiers and suckers to keep their teeth from grinding, a common side effect. Joanna acknowledges the drug has another downside.

JOANNA: It really does mess with your emotions and make you, like, more unstable. And the day after I would usually cry.

I've also read from a poster here that said she knew MAS, that she was mentally fragile and another poster on JFJ said the same thing and I dont think they were the same person as the poster here didnt use all caps and the other did. I think its two accounts of her mental state. Now add drugs like Ecstasy.

Now doesn't that sound like fun? Ummm, just say no, kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82