Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The signs themselves are on public property, doesn't that negate the warning?

VERY good point! I guess LE gave them a written trespass warning according to FOX. My DH said it is better to give the person an actual written warning as it sticks better, so now they have one. I feel for that family though, it must be important to them if they were willing to risk arrest for it. Don't agree w/ bringing the kids.

I think there are a couple of reasonable ways of considering the purpose of the web cam thread. One is that others will record every movement at the Anthony house so that people checking into the thread can get a concise summary of past events at the house without having to actually sit and watch the web cam. (Of course, if anything significant happens at the house, the news will have a far better video and explanation.)

Another way of looking at it, though, is that the whole point of the web cam is to see things live, as they happen. And so the web cam thread would be to experience that with other like-minded people. In the long, long hours between events, these like-minded people may tend to chat with each other.

Beautifly said, STEADFAST.:clap:

I would LOVE to lead a group of people ... to place bouquets of roses on the lawn!

Awwww, April...that's so sweet!!!

And it might be good for C&G, too, to see a little love. God knows they need it......

It's kinda strange, come to think about it, that nobody has done that. You could sneak in, in the middle of the night, when the lights are off, and George is asleep.....

if i had people mobbing my house they'd have a gun in thier face ..and promply told get the hell off my property now ..

there was a horrible tragedy in Ohio. both sides of the family actually packed up the toys, signs, etc and took them to the memorial.

He also said the signs & the caution tape are not on their property. The sidewalk in the grass area in front of it is county easement. They need to be told they cant block the sidewalk & that the trespass signs need to behind the sidewalk.

I just don't get why people bring these kids to situations like that. I know people are upset. But I don't think I'd want to teach my kid it's ok to walk past no trespassing signs and bang on someone's front door. This is such a crazy situation as it is and emotions are high. Something dangerous could happen.

Yes and after all those death threats very jittery nerves. If that many people banged on my door who knows what would happen. If you read topix and MSN groups you know there are a lot of crazies not liking the A's. You never know what they will do even try to burn there house down.

if i had people mobbing my house they'd have a gun in thier face ..and promply told get the hell off my property now ..

Wow alot of gun toters here .... Never even held one and I don't want to, makes me nervous

No offense...but knocking on the door isn't mobbing.....It was a few people. Calling LE is the right thing to do..IMO

If I lead the 'roses' line .. I'd just have a group of people place roses on the lawn in silence. That's all ... pink, red .. white .. etc. .. and then leave.

The lawn would look really pretty ...

And I look at it this way, if they throw them out ... God saw what "I" did and where my heart was, once the rose leaves my hand, God sees what others do and where their heart is.

I think any negative protests and angry reactions the Anthony's receive in person will only reinforce that Casey is being picked on and they all are being unfairly targeted. It will just make them circle the wagons closer.

Here is the link on channel 9.. for this morning.. protest
http://www.wftv.com/video/17358012/index.html

Wow, that's over the line by pounding on their door. They have a right to protest, but to bang on their door is definitely IMO over-the-top. Especially bringing their children to do that - there has to be some boundries here. I'd be scared as heck if people came banging on my door.

No offense...but knocking on the door isn't mobbing.....It was a few people. Calling LE is the right thing to do..IMO

The Anthonys tend to like confrontations....and I think they may be a little high strung right now.... Not a good idea to confront them head on.... who knows what THEY"RE capable of at this point !!!!

If I lead the 'roses' line .. I'd just have a group of people place roses on the lawn in silence. That's all ... pink, red .. white .. etc. .. and then leave.

The lawn would look really pretty ...

And I look at it this way, if they throw them out ... God saw what "I" did and where my heart was, once the rose leaves my hand, God sees what others do and where their heart is.

Wonderful idea! Very symbalic(sp?). I like it.

Good morning everyone! ;)

Just checked out the webcam -- and it's at the beach this morning. Is there something going on there? Or did the Anthony's finally get it off their street?

Same here. LE is here to serve and protect. Let
them do there job.

I'm actually glad to see they still trust them after the way they arrested Casey the other night, I know Cindy was P/O'd

Yes and after all those death threats very jittery nerves. If that many people banged on my door who knows what would happen. If you read topix and MSN groups you know there are a lot of crazies not liking the A's. You never know what they will do even try to burn there house down.

That's why I never wanted Casey to be bonded out. There are some crazy people out there. So far the Anthony's have called 911 to deal with the situation. But IMO, they are powder kegs ready to blow. I wouldn't risk my life or that of my kids by pushing the Anthony's buttons right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500