Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginny, wow. You had the strength to walk away and the character to apologize to the wife. As we say here in the south, you were raised right!

So glad you and your husband have a wonderful, loving, trusting marriage like you deserve!

Ginny, wow. You had the strength to walk away and the character to apologize to the wife. As we say here in the south, you were raised right!

So glad you and your husband have a wonderful, loving, trusting marriage like you deserve!

You are the polar opposite of TL and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance! I think it's safe to say that we've all made mistakes before - And I still ask for forgiveness for a couple of mine, even though I know God forgave me years ago. Thank you for sharing another point of view. If only TL had been as forthright as you were :blowkiss:

Lindadanette, a hardy amen to your post #32

Lindadannette ... Can you bring up the link to that video that shows JMM and CC off to the side? The body language was pretty telling. Was JMM was playing to an audience at that moment? CC acted more like a butler/personal servant than the "head" of security.

In my opinion the Coleman family has closed ranks around CC. There was some talk in earlier posts about how Papa C always found a way to blame others, no one in their family was ever "wrong".

Hello Knox,

Here is the link to [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3856834&postcount=1127"]the starbucks video.[/ame] BTW, if you watch it, would you think about whether you can see CC as being right or left handed?

Lindadannette ... Can you bring up the link to that video that shows JMM and CC off to the side? The body language was pretty telling. Was JMM was playing to an audience at that moment? CC acted more like a butler/personal servant than the "head" of security.

In my opinion the Coleman family has closed ranks around CC. There was some talk in earlier posts about how Papa C always found a way to blame others, no one in their family was ever "wrong".

Here you go!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR7mDQAQquE"]YouTube - Joyce Meyer Robot[/ame]

Yeah, my reason for posting it was to show that CC was much more than a "rentacop". There's a degree of intimacy (I'm NOT implying sexual) between JM & CC - they are obviously used to being in very close proximity to one another.

Hello Knox,

Here is the link to the starbucks video. BTW, if you watch it, would you think about whether you can see CC as being right or left handed?

My first thought was "left", because he holds the cup with his right and and removes the lid with his left - but then he hand her the straw with his right. . . I'm undecided - anyone else?

If I had to bet I would say right-handed.

NOW THEN, remember we heard something about a piece of mattress with blood on it that was cut away -- we saw that in one of the SW's I believe.

Uh huh, here, page 20:

>>ISP-607 sealed envelope containing piece of cloth cut from mattress in master bedroom with rbls.<<

Was this an older or "fresh" blood stain, and my bet is that it was "fresh."

We do not know so far, to my knowledge, what the injuries were to Sheri, i.e. whether she had bled at all. We do know about something on Chris. Is it possible that whatever was showing on his arm had bled and that was found on the mattress?

(snipped) I believe it will turn out to be fresh too. It could also be from SC. In last thread, Part 8, I posted link describing bloody discharge which can come from nose and mouth of a ligature strangulation victim. Gmab after learning the window of TOD in this case was between 11pm and 3am, it's clear CC lacks a brain AND a heart...

http://www.corpus-delicti.com/ligature.html

:parrot:

Hello All,

I'm thinking of the abrasions or cut on CC's arm. I just reviewed the starbucks video.

Now then... Why don't a number of you with righties and lefties in your family do a little test.

Situate yourself at a table like JM was situated, with someone to your left near the corner of the table to the left (they would then be facing you as if sitting at a square table). Have them pretend there is someone to their left filming -- tell them not to get in the way of that filming of you during the experiment.

Put a coffee cup with a pull off or twist off lid there on the left corner of the table. Have your person pull or twist the lid off of the cup. Watch their hands -- which do they use to hold the cup, which do they use to take the lid off? Have them hand you the cup. Which hand do they use to hand you the cup? (remind them not to get in the way of the camera filming you.)

Now then, have a spoon or something similar on the table near where the cup was. Ask them to pick that up and hand it to you. Which hand do they use?

Simpler version of the test, if you do not have someone else there to help, approach a pull off or twist off cup, which hand do you use to remove the lid and hand the cup to an imaginary person? (no matter whether that person is situated to the right or left of you.)

FINALLY, the most important part of the experiment is knowing whether the person is a rightie, a leftie or ambidextrous ALONG WITH which hand they used to do which thing (remove lid, hand cup, hand object on table.)

I think I have my answer to the question of whether CC was a rightie or a leftie (and I have a reason for knowing), I called my husband into the kitchen to do the experiment. LOL he thought I called him into the kitchen to give him a hard time about some kinda mess he made there and left for me. :)

He and I have reviewed the video -- we both independently came up with the same answer on whether CC was a rightie or leftie.

Okay Sleuthers! what do you determine? what are your findings in the experiment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xioZ_YF2rE&feature=related"]YouTube - Bringing Hope to Cambodia | Joyce Meyer Ministries[/ame]

Forward to :44 and see Christopher Coleman, to the left of Dave Meyer.

I never handle the coffee lid with my left hand, ever and I'm a rightie.

Did anyone who went see which hand he was writing with when he was taking notes in court?

Okay you all... Get your hands and those of your friends moving.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3860719&postcount=47"]Here is the video to watch for "situation" of the experiment."[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3860888&postcount=51"]Here is the experimental challenge.[/ame]

Who does what with which hand, and "what handed" are they -- right or left.

So far I have these results (I won't put mine yet, from self and husband in order for you to go at this with the least prejudice):

LindaDanette: first thought left, then right due to the rh straw - UNCERTAIN
dgFred: would say right handed - RIGHT HANDED
Ziggy: never handles lid with left hand, she is a rightie - LEFT HANDED

Okay...what are your experiment findings.

Ewww WestSideGal,

You wrote:
>>Did anyone who went see which hand he was writing with when he was taking notes in court? <<

GREAT QUESTION!!! Do we have any answers from Chris Hayes, his intern, the friend of Kimster, CountryGirl or MovinOn86?

Come on peoples... Do we have any videos, or eye witness anythings to help us with Chris being right or left handed?

Edited: Can anyone find a photo of CC throwing a ball to his kids or standing at a BBQ flipping burgers?

Wrinkles, I'm curious as to the question of CC being right or left handed. You may have posted the reason somewhere and I, being the dorkette that I am, have missed it. Thank you for helping me out here.

FWIW. CC seems right handed to me.

Unless someone who attended noticed what hand he was writing with during the preliminary hearing?

It appears, to me anyway, that in the video CC is right handed as he deals with handing JM items for her coffee. Also, it looks like his watch is on his left wrist.

I'm still curious as to whether CC is right or left handed has to do with his cuts on the forearm.

Just ask'in... :)

IMHO, from what I've read, there is a way for LE to tell a body has been moved after death.

Upon death the blood begins to settle at the lowest point. When the body is moved, the blood will then begin collecting in the 'new' low,...........however, there is left a shadow, of sorts, of where the blood had originally begun to collect.

That's my unscientific and layman's understanding.

JMHO
fran

I believe you are correct.
Years back a friend was murdered and thrown face first in a ditch, you could see the "shadow of sorts" that you describe. It took years for me to remember him how he was prior, hard to explain but it was so obvious.

For someone who was sorta LE CC is just plain stupid imo, he really thought he could pull it off and he is not very smart especially going against who knows how many LE that know thier stuff, he does not even have the smarts enough for the basics (thank goodness, I hope his stupidity hangs him).

I have not read all but it is my understanding that his family is backing him up, shame shame. I have always told my boys "I love you when your good and I love you when your bad", if one of my children did something so horrific I cannot stop loving however I would not back up with help and I would make sure the vics family knew that I would be so sorry. I would be shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member