Metal Rod?

I mean, really, you don't think you'd be straight about whether a skull fell out of a bag you were poking or not?

"Oh, I saw the skull in August out of the bag. When I went back in December, the skull was back in the bag so I poked it and it rolled out.
That's how I'm sure it was the skull I saw back in August."

I think that he chose that location to relieve himself because he wanted to see if the bag was still there ... I think that seeing whatever he thought he saw back in August and KNOWING that it was never investigated really burdened him and he needed to get a closer look to find some peace!

My thoughts EXACTLY.

I mean, really, you don't think you'd be straight about whether a skull fell out of a bag you were poking or not?

"Oh, I saw the skull in August out of the bag. When I went back in December, the skull was back in the bag so I poked it and it rolled out.
That's how I'm sure it was the skull I saw back in August."

I think that LE said in the latest doc dump that they talked to RK about this inconsistency after they discovered that the skull had been "in its found position for some time"... and he said after that that he was not sure whether it dropped out or was just uncovered.

Page 6

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-02/45125794.pdf

I think that it was, at the time he first saw it, partially uncovered but he never got close enough to verify because of the snake and his co-workers freaking out!

Concerning the skull not falling out of the bag: Back when the body was discovered, all news agencies except one stated that the skull came out of the bag. There were even four different variations (picked up the bag, moved bag with foot, etc) with all of them having the skull coming out of the bag. But that one single reporter said that the skull was next to the bag with no indication of it coming out.

This shows that the media can be wrong about technical things even though they basically reported the same thing (skull came out). This can happen when the source is incorrect.

Rk and his rod seem to have been cleared by LE - DC and his rod appear to be in the middle of an ongoing investigation

Concerning the skull not falling out of the bag: Back when the body was discovered, all news agencies except one stated that the skull came out of the bag. There were even four different variations (picked up the bag, moved bag with foot, etc) with all of them having the skull coming out of the bag. But that one single reporter said that the skull was next to the bag with no indication of it coming out.

This shows that the media can be wrong about technical things even though they basically reported the same thing (skull came out). This can happen when the source is incorrect.

"The skull had been in it's found position for some time."

The latest doc dump indicates the skull was found out of the bag.

Are you saying the skull was out of the bag but the media reported that it fell out upon discovery, which would be wrong according to the latest report?

I agree things are reported inacurrately frequently. Plus were they basing the reports on what Kronk was saying or LE?

RK did tell LE he poked the bag ( DEC ) and the skull fell out, skull sounded hollow.

How many of you would POKE a skull if one fell out of a bag in the woods?!? "Oh, a bag. Oh, a skull. Let me poke at it." I would've been long gone before I had a chance to think about poking at it.... :eek:

If at all ~ POSSIBLE ~ ~ put yourself in that position....
It was in RK 's blood as a past BH to L@@K and solve cases !
He was using a rod / stick because MOST people who are L@@King
around... don't want to use their bare hands to touch the UNKNOWN !
Also... a rod is used to stick in the ground... and you can tell if
the ground is real solid.. or if it has been dug up lately/ something
buried... recently.. /difference in the GROUND !

*** As for a normal every day person ~ ~ ~ Seeing a skull ~ ~ ~

is very traumatic experience ! ! ! Any kind of dead body ~ or
skeleton / etc... would be a SHOCKING EXPERIENCE ! ! !

JMO

I say... RK Discovered the deceased body of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

He called and reported it.
HE did NOT Kill the child !

He is Not the person who committed the Crime ~ perhaps he
was SHOOK UP ~ details get a little Mixed up....

if you are in an auto accident.. or you witness one...
try to
recall every exact detail... it is very difficult !

I my self... believe LE has the EVIDENCE to show KC Killed
her own daughter... KC Lied & Lied & Lied...and even now..
even after the Skeleton of Little Angel Caylee has been discovered..
KC will NOT TELL any details !

The truth " WILL & IS " Coming out !:woohoo:

JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

How many of you would POKE a skull if one fell out of a bag in the woods?!? "Oh, a bag. Oh, a skull. Let me poke at it." I would've been long gone before I had a chance to think about poking at it.... :eek:

So would I, and the question of whether or not I actually needed to urinate would be answered too.

If at all ~ POSSIBLE ~ ~ put yourself in that position....
It was in RK 's blood as a past BH to L@@K and solve cases !
He was using a rod / stick because MOST people who are L@@King
around... don't want to use their bare hands to touch the UNKNOWN !
Also... a rod is used to stick in the ground... and you can tell if
the ground is real solid.. or if it has been dug up lately/ something
buried... recently.. /difference in the GROUND !

*** As for a normal every day person ~ ~ ~ Seeing a skull ~ ~ ~

is very traumatic experience ! ! ! Any kind of dead body ~ or
skeleton / etc... would be a SHOCKING EXPERIENCE ! ! !

JMO

I say... RK Discovered the deceased body of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

He called and reported it.
HE did NOT Kill the child !

He is Not the person who committed the Crime ~ perhaps he
was SHOOK UP ~ details get a little Mixed up....

if you are in an auto accident.. or you witness one...
try to
recall every exact detail... it is very difficult !

I my self... believe LE has the EVIDENCE to show KC Killed
her own daughter... KC Lied & Lied & Lied...and even now..
even after the Skeleton of Little Angel Caylee has been discovered..
KC will NOT TELL any details !

The truth " WILL & IS " Coming out !:woohoo:

JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

jjgram, I don't think anyone thinks that Kronk caused Caylee's death. The dispute is that he was somehow "recruited" to the scene by the A-team.

jjgram, I don't think anyone thinks that Kronk caused Caylee's death. The dispute is that he was somehow "recruited" to the scene by the A-team.

exactly. thank you for saying what i just about to say.

Hadn't thought about that. But, if I was worried about snakes, I'd relieve myself somewhere else. I don't think I'd rely upon my speed and dexterity in confronting a rattlesnake.

So true, Shaymus! I always thought either he knew he'd seen a skull there, (may have actually seen more than that or thought he did, but was afraid to say for sure just in case he was wrong) and could not figure out why LE wouldn't do anything after his calls, and was just looking again to see if they'd finally done something. OR, something completely different, (other obvious possibilities, that I won't go into here.) But just going into the rattlesnake's nest for another pee? No.

Why would you even "go" there?

Wonder who among the three guys suggested in the first place stopping in that particular spot to have a snack under the kudzu? "Hey, let's kick back over here next to the swamp where people dump trash, that'll be nice, you sit over there on that abandoned TV." (McDonalds or someplace seems more likely, has bathrooms, too.) And then just by chance striking up a conversation, "you know this would be a good place to hide a body, excuse me I think I'll just go around the corner here and pee, hey whaddya know, that looks like a skull right there", etc.

Excuse me, I had to turn off my hinkymeter. No accusations here, just a little high on the hinkymeter. MOO

So true, Shaymus! I always thought either he knew he'd seen a skull there, (may have actually seen more than that or thought he did, but was afraid to say for sure just in case he was wrong) and could not figure out why LE wouldn't do anything after his calls, and was just looking again to see if they'd finally done something. OR, something completely different, (other obvious possibilities, that I won't go into here.) But just going into the rattlesnake's nest for another pee? No.

Thanks ! So far today I've been accused of being a Lenny supporter -whatever that is (and I wonder if there is compensation for that ?) and of having an exceptional bladder. I want to go on the record that both accusations (unfortunately for the latter) are not true. :rolleyes:

and no I don't think that would necessarily mean that one of them was connected by "daisy chain" or in any way to the A's, could be something completely different.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back