ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait..wait....hmmm - is this the Judge saying this is a felon who was convicted of lying to the LE? So anything she said to them was a lie?

So just what is the flip side of this? We do know she did not admit to her mother that she had ever been shown a picture of ZG - so how many other really obvious lies can we count?

And is it enough to convince a jury that even through omission she defamed (is that a word?) ZG? Baez spoke for FCA his client - we heard no public denial....

Maybe before we fall into the dark side - we might want to do some pluses and minuses of this decision. Cause I'm thinking this judge has FCA's number.....:waitasec:

:seeya:I read that article and my impression is the same, that nothing FCA said to LE is going to be admitted as evidence because it was a lie, but on the other hand, she did make those statements to her mother and good ol mom took the perogative to run to the media with it. Hmmm, does this mean no questions about thie connection to Sawgrass? Probably not because that lie got mixed in with some facts, the main fact ZG did go there, same place mentioned by FCA as being one of the places she dropped off Caylee-until the other lie surfaced that it was then a kidnapping at the park by this same 'Nanny':waitasec:

It's those words that gets everybody so confused-people thought nanny and Zanny and ZG were all 1 and the same, that was the somewhat play on words, to confuse everybody, so if somebody asks now 'didn't you say ZG was the 1 who was watching Caylee, the answer would be 'no, it was the nanny' -they are playing with everybody, kwim?

:seeya:I read that article and my impression is the same, that nothing FCA said to LE is going to be admitted as evidence because it was a lie, but on the other hand, she did make those statements to her mother and good ol mom took the perogative to run to the media with it. Hmmm, does this mean no questions about thie connection to Sawgrass? Probably not because that lie got mixed in with some facts, the main fact ZG did go there, same place mentioned by FCA as being one of the places she dropped off Caylee-until the other lie surfaced that it was then a kidnapping at the park by this same 'Nanny':waitasec:

It's those words that gets everybody so confused-people thought nanny and Zanny and ZG were all 1 and the same, that was the somewhat play on words, to confuse everybody, so if somebody asks now 'didn't you say ZG was the 1 who was watching Caylee, the answer would be 'no, it was the nanny' -they are playing with everybody, kwim?

I wonder if she told George and Cindy that night that she'd dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments where "the nanny" lived? Hmm - it's starting to look like we are going to need some extra energy to go back over documents to see who she told what to. Ack!!

I wonder if she told George and Cindy that night that she'd dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments where "the nanny" lived? Hmm - it's starting to look like we are going to need some extra energy to go back over documents to see who she told what to. Ack!!

:seeya:I don't know about including ol' GA in the conversations the night CA 'found' FCA, but I do know CA just spent way too much time getting back home to call 911 --- nobody knows what could have been going on then, or what exactly was going on during those 31 days, we just do not know because a lot of what was said was apparently manufactured stories.

I could see during the confusion that one word would and could be substituted for another, like when RG mentioned he heard of Zanny or ZFG and then rescinded that because at the time I think he maybe realized the error, it would be so so easy to intertwine the 2 names as the same person in one's mind, it happened to us as well, we thought both were 1 and the same when ZG was found, but that was not the case-and FCA knew it, I think her parents knew it as well. I know we probably will never know how in the world ZG name was pulled from Sawgrass or who actually did that-I would sure like to hear that explaination! ---OR---Was the info pulled from Sawgrass at all via FCA and Co.? I'd also like to know if FCA or somebody she knew had access to a realtor that deals as a middleman/agent for rentals, like the man who came into contact with the real ZG, the one who set up the appointment for ZG, maybe that's possibly where the information was lifted from and not so much from Sawgrass itself. I know LE found the information from Sawgrass, but I'm saying who may have come into contact with this 'agent'? Got to think of the other possibilities, kwim?

So true...... You have a wonderful way with words, so much better than I can do.
So happy to have you here to say what so many of us feel.

Thank you for saying what I was thinking!

bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing
Judge in #CaseyAnthony/ #zenaidagonzalez civil suit to hear motions this morning. @WESH will be there. Scheduled to begin @8:30 eastern.

CFNews13Casey: Judge questions why attorneys are back to force atty to turn over #CaseyAnthony address to be subpoenaed.

CFNews13Casey: Casey's attorney says Gonzalez's attorney is trying to create a "media frenzy" by forcing her to appear.

CFNews13Casey: Motion granted to subpoena #CaseyAnthony . Her address, however, must be sealed to public

CFNews13Casey: Judge questions why attorneys are back to force atty to turn over #CaseyAnthony address to be subpoenaed.

CFNews13Casey: Casey's attorney says Gonzalez's attorney is trying to create a "media frenzy" by forcing her to appear.

CFNews13Casey: Motion granted to subpoena #CaseyAnthony . Her address, however, must be sealed to public

Hooray! Does this mean the Morgan ZFG actually got FCA's address to serve her???
I think I'm liking this judge.....:rocker:

Now,if only the process server could be wearing a little secret camera.

Haha. Defense's try at serving up thwartcakes fell...somebody must have opened the oven door a little too early. :fence:

I recall that Mason said he would move her if M and M found her. So do you think he's shuffling her off to a new location now? Nawwww, he wouldn't be that silly, would he?

Oh My Goodness Strawberry!

I'll be having nightmares tonight after watching the crazy clown!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh My Goodness Strawberry!

I'll be having nightmares tonight after watching the crazy clown!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I keep posting and deleting it trying to figure out how to get the pic up but I'm going to just post the link. LOL

hahahahahahahahaha lololololololol.....
that means RK will get the address and TM too
hahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads