Where was Haleigh sleeping?

ladonna

Reaction score
Is it OK to ask for a reposting of a link? Yesterday on one of the threads there was an early press report posted from Sheriff Hardy where he told of Misty sleeping in the same bed with Haleigh. I tried asking thru pm's to relocate it to no avail. Does anyone still have it?

Is it OK to ask for a reposting of a link? Yesterday on one of the threads there was an early press report posted from Sheriff Hardy where he told of Misty sleeping in the same bed with Haleigh. I tried asking thru pm's to relocate it to no avail. Does anyone still have it?

Ladonna, I don't recall seeing it. Hoping someone knows and remembers and you are able to find what you are looking for...

Was that Sheriff Hardy or Lt Greenwood?

Haleigh was asleep in a separate bed by the television set, a family member said. There's some discrepancy and confusion about what initially was reported that she was in the same bed as Haleigh. That information came from Cummings and sheriff's detective John Merchant and was widely reported.

But it couldn't be confirmed if there was any misinterpretation of what was told to them and what was told to the media. Nobody questioned it until Croslin's interview Thursday, however.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._more_of_what_she_knows_about_missing_haleigh

I found the bolded bits interesting......why would Merchant and Cummings say something they we not told?

Where was HaLeigh sleeping? IMO, it depends on who you ask.

Where was HaLeigh sleeping? IMO, it depends on who you ask.

If you ask me she never went to sleep in her bed that night...The LVA revealed the story that Misty told about putting her to bed was inaccurate..JMO

Nobody but Misty should have known exactly where Haleigh was sleeping that night. In their bed two inches away from her? In the little bed next to their bed two feet away? In her own room? On the couch?

This shouldn't still be such a mystery!

This only proves to me that MC is trying to cover something up.
What could MC be trying to cover up?

If you ask me she never went to sleep in her bed that night...The LVA revealed the story that Misty told about putting her to bed was inaccurate..JMO

Once again, we are of one mind. I don't believe she was ever in bed at all. As you point out, it was revealed that question showed deception.

FWIW, I seem to remember also someone stating that Jr. was asleep on the couch at some point that evening? Haleigh was said to have been sleeping in the bed "all together", then it changed to her sleeping in her bed, so I don't know what's been accepted as fact. Personally, I don't think she ever went to sleep in that MH that night.

FWIW, I seem to remember also someone stating that Jr. was asleep on the couch at some point that evening? Haleigh was said to have been sleeping in the bed "all together", then it changed to her sleeping in her bed, so I don't know what's been accepted as fact. Personally, I don't think she ever went to sleep in that MH that night.

I know, right? This shouldn't even be a point that is debated. Misty was there with the kids (or wasn't she). If she was there with those kids she would know. ABSOLUTELY KNOW where the kids slept that night. There wouldn't be any changes of story.

Yep, Gota...you are correct.
....and she would definitely know what Haleigh was wearing. Teenage girls know these things.

Wonder why Ron never said "you know Misty before we get married would you just clear up for me where was Haleigh sleeping". But maybe it was not a problem to him since he told Nancy there was nothing wrong with Mistys story.

This is from an interview with GVS on Februray 12:

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her? Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what she's telling us, Greta, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was any -- was the -- was there another child in the bed, as well? Because I know there's another child in the home.

HARDY: No, there was a brother in the home, a younger brother.

VAN SUSTEREN: But he wasn't in the same bed with the girlfriend and the missing child?

HARDY: No, ma'am. He was -- I believe he was in another room, another bed or another -- another bedding area. I don't believe he was on the same bed, no.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491368,00.html

Wonder why Ron never said "you know Misty before we get married would you just clear up for me where was Haleigh sleeping". But maybe it was not a problem to him since he told Nancy there was nothing wrong with Mistys story.

I highly suspect he never asked her that question because he knew Haleigh was never put to bed in that MH that night...JMO

This is from an interview with GVS on Februray 12:

I posted an article awhile back where Ron says they were all sleeping in the same bed.

I believe he was answering question from Nancy Grace. I will see if I can find it. It was 2 days after she went missing.

I posted an article awhile back where Ron says they were all sleeping in the same bed.

I believe he was answering question from Nancy Grace. I will see if I can find it. It was 2 days after she went missing.

I recall that one..He said Haleigh was in the bed with Misty and Jr... He even made a statment to the fact that someone had stole his child out of HIS bed..

Then on March 16 she asked about all the inconsitencies and how everything had gotten so bass ackwards and he said he didn't know how things had got so miscommunicated..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83RvM4gXrOU

As I see it Ronald Cummings has lied a whole lot concerning his daughter's disappearance..

PaPa....thank you AGAIN! so Hardy alluded to the fact that jr was somewhere else. That is also how I remember the story. That jr was in the living room when misty went to bed.

She changed it up again. I bet she was told that wouldn't look good....
.....after all it is all about RC's image..imo. If the babysitter didn't have an eye on them, he may look bad. That is the frame of reference of the whole story and why they had to keep changing it.

Bottom line, they both lie, maybe for different reasons.

GRACE: What is her description -- what scenario took place?

CUMMINGS: She got out of bed and went to use the restroom and came back to find that my daughter was not in bed with her.
GRACE: OK, what time did...

CUMMINGS: And the back door was wide open and she was -- and she was gone.

GRACE: Ronald, what time did she put Haleigh to bed?

CUMMINGS: She puts them to bed every night at 8:00 o`clock.

GRACE: At 8:00 o`clock. When she put...

CUMMINGS: And...

GRACE: When she put her to bed at 8:00 o`clock, did she also put to bed the little 4-year-old boy?

CUMMINGS: Yes, she did.

GRACE: OK. What time did she go to bed?

CUMMINGS: Approximately 10:30, 11:00.

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

CASAREZ: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

Ladonna...did Papa in post #13 answer your question. Is that the story you meant concerning Hardy?

Thank you Doc..I sure do remember that interview....ha!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back