Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

Oh, thanks so much, now I understand the whole "retouched photo" thing.

I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this , but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. :D )
Captured_CesarLaurean.jpg

Good Job!!! :clap:

I dropped everything/everybody and came directly here at the first breaking news last night on CNN...

I was finally able to go to bed after someone, SS I think... posted the photo of in handcuffs!

Ahhh... aren't those bracelets gorgeous on him!!!

When you look at Xtina's sister's supposed MYspace the headline reads "When I close my eyes I picture you standing right there"

COULD Xtina been using Amber's Myspace page to Communicate w/ Cesar?? Anyone know if Amber's hubby is deployed or anything - it just makes sense of what smeone would say if someone were gone hence the Xtina/Cesare connection I ask about...

Don't know if this has been posted already....if it has, I apologize...but JinxieJada....you were right on with your assumption!

Just found this :

link: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html

*snip from link...

A law enforcement official said federal authorities recently seized a computer belonging to Laurean's sister-in-law, which Laurean's wife was using to communicate with Laurean while he was on the run. Laurean apparently told his wife in e-mails that he wanted to return to the United States, the official said.

OOOPs... I went back and it was YOU, SusiQ, who posted the photo.

Thanx again for it.

When you look at Xtina's sister's supposed MYspace the headline reads "When I close my eyes I picture you standing right there"

COULD Xtina been using Amber's Myspace page to Communicate w/ Cesar?? Anyone know if Amber's hubby is deployed or anything - it just makes sense of what smeone would say if someone were gone hence the Xtina/Cesare connection I ask about...

Read somewhere that Amber's husband is with 2/6.I'm not sure if they're currently deployed though.

OOOPs... I went back and it was YOU, SusiQ, who posted the photo.

Thanx again for it.

thanks, but I think SS posted it first. Dang SS, she's always trying to beat me to it. lol.

Glad they finally caught the scum. But now we are going to have a long wait to get him back here.

I don't think he acted alone. Period.

I think Xtina's involvement is way more than what has been let on and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one that delivered the blow.

Am I excusing Cesar's involvement? Hell no. But I don't find that he should go down for this crime alone.

Sad that that all three involved (Maria, Cesar and Xtina) have lost their lives that were "just beginning" over something like this.

Maybe he got tired of being on the run, covering for his wife, and decided jail was a better alternative to what he was currently going through.

I do feel sorry for "A" (Xtina and Cesar's daughter) she's already lost her daddy for all intents and purposes and she may very well be losing her mommy if he decides to spill his guts.

I don't believe he's innocent by any means, but I think it's going to get a whole lot more interesting and it's not going to be as open and shut as we all originally thought......

According to the FoxNews report: He was born in Guadalajara, but family members there have said he moved to the U.S. more than 10 years ago.

That would make him about 10 years old when he moved to USA. How come he couldn't speak Spanish well? Curious.
If you don't use it, you lose it. Possibly (and I'm just going on with examples of some of my friends and their families) once they got here the parents wanted their children to speak only English. Some parents don't want the native tounge spoken in the home anymore to assimilate better, in their minds. It's just a possibility of course, and again I do have some friends whose families did this very thing....obviously I don't know if it's the reason in this case.

I've just heard they caught him- Yeah!!! Some short blurb on the radio and I had to come on here as soon as got home from work.:woohoo:

Oh, thanks so much, now I understand the whole "retouched photo" thing. YES! The FBI has nothing on you, Girl!!

I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this , but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. :D )
Captured_CesarLaurean.jpg
I LOVE IT!!! Nothing better than seeing that upclose shot of those cuffs and shackles on Cesar! I have been waiting for this day to come for sooooo long!! I am very happy!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :behindbar :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah she wouldn't help him THIS time because she already helped him do away with Maria... I am sorry I know some people won't agree with me but I will always think Christine is guilty in this somehow someway..kinda like OJ Simpson even if proven innocent I won't buy it.
I couldn't agree more. I think on the computer, it doesn't show her helping him. This doesn't mean she didn't have others ways to help him. They just haven't found them yet. She was smart enough not to mention it there and is what LE is going by for now. She was playing CYA when talking to Cesar online because she was concerned they were monitoring her.

I couldn't agree more. I think on the computer, it doesn't show her helping him. This doesn't mean she didn't have others ways to help him. They just haven't found them yet. She was smart enough not to mention it there and is what LE is going by for now. She was playing CYA when talking to Cesar online because she was concerned they were monitoring her.

ITA, SS. Of course she couldn't help him now! Its not that she didn't want to, she just couldn't. She probably is being monitored and its easy enough to find that out with computers. Do we even know, is she in some sort of "custody" by the marines as we posited on here in the past, or do we know where she is at this time?

She obviously was staying with her sister since this is where the computer was confiscated. Her sister and BIL are Marines, but I think it just points to Christina has been staying with family and not under the thumb of the Marines.

I guess her Atty was on the presser, which I didn't see, proclaiming her innocence and cooperation (just saw a clip on Fox). LOL I don't see how he can say that since they had to have a search warrant to find out she was in fact communicating with him. Christina didn't tell them! Where I come from...that is NOT cooperation with authorities no matter how you slice it.

I don't like the pic of him - Yes I'm glad that he's in custody but Brown did put it correctly, he's not an animal or a trophy.

IMO His kid is probably going to see this stuff one day, and I'm sure growing up with the stigma is going to be bad enough let alone seeing all this type of stuff.

It shocked me though the comment from Maria's mom that she is praying for the Laurean's and her thoughts are with them....Just wasn't what I expected, but she's been a hard woman for me to grasp an ideal of from the beginning.

I'm curious to know the results of the DNA test - as well as hearing what he (Cesar) has to say during formal questioning, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in that interview room!

*I* truly think after reading more, his reactions, his wife's behavior from the beginning etc, that he covered up for her, yes he was involved, but I just don't think he did the blow that killed Maria. As another poster stated he wasn't the one harassing her, hitting her in the dark, keying her car etc. And as we discussed from the beginning that's typical Pissed off woman behaviour!

I can see him covering for her, for nothing else but his daughter's sake. But maybe I'm biased, me and Hubby talked about this case when it first broke and he stated he'd cover and even run for me in a heartbeat if it meant me going away or our children being jeopardized..

Maybe Cesar can provide proof that Christina actually did the murder and he was only involved in the cover up. He said, "Proof" right after he declared his love for Maria!

I do feel sorry for their daughter, but Cesar and Christina brought this all upon themselves. They are responsible for destroying this child's life as she knew it. They are the people who knowingly murdered a woman and the half-sibling of their daughter. The child is going to see many ugly things, but none as ugly as the picture of her parents taking a life that she will revisit in her head for the rest of her life. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back