Ronald speaks from jail #2

:waitasec:Here are more statements that don't make sense. I know this is Ron's jail interview thread, but felt that what TN states contradicts Ron's Actions.
BBM

"Snip" http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=151293

Jessica Clark Taren Reed Ann Butler Created: 1/27/2010

TN: "He just bawled when we started talking about Haleigh, but he feels like this may bring her home," she said. (If that was the case, why didn't he bawl when he gave his exclusive jail interview with Dana? He seemed to be in pretty good spirits, his only complain was the size of his cell, his treatment in jail, his loneliness, and how his life is going to be ruined for being caught/charged selling drugs. He did not cry hysterically about what Jr. may be going through and the fact that Haleigh is still missing. Explain that TN!)

TN said, Misty Croslin may reveal more now than what her son was able to get out of her. (Well, duh if Misty has any brain cells left she better start talking because she will pay for the crime all by herself since the Cummings are now turning on her.)
"He (Ron) tried. He's only been hanging around her for two or three weeks, trying to befriend her, find out what he could - and this is what happened," Neves said.

(Well, from what I understood he stood by her side since the day Haleigh went missing, he even married Misty. He Divorced her due to all the negative media attention and was still up her butt after the divorce. He even participated in all the illegal drug activities. So, how on earth can TN say he has only been hanging around Misty for two or three weeks, and that is why he could not get any information out of Misty???)

It was in the interview. Are you saying that the interview has been redacted?

If you read the article here:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

You see the statement:

Ronald said the isolation sometimes gets under his skin. "You know what's bad? I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner, the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

But when you listen to the Audio of the interview you never hear that statement. It came from another phone call evidently.

I got the following back from Matt Saffer.

Here is what I asked him and his answer in an email. Evidently there is a 17 minute phone call that has not been released.

To: Saffer, Matthew
Sent: Mon Feb 01 12:30:02 2010
Subject: Ronald Cummings interview
I listened to the whole interview you published with the below article. Can you tell me where the following paragraph came from.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ouse-interview

Ronald said the isolation sometimes gets under his skin. "You know what's bad? I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner, the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

Is there another recording out there and are you going to release it? Can you tell me if the recording you published came from the sheriffs dept or did it come from Dana Treen?

Thank you for your time

His answer.

Thanks for watching/listening!
This entire interview came from 2 phone calls Ronald made to the Florida Times Union. Each phone call lasted roughly 17 minutes. The portion you are referring to came towards the end of the second phone call while Ronald was talking about his isolation.

Ronald has since been moved to the Putnam County Jail. His mother tells me he is only allowed 1 hour of visitation every 2 weeks.

Now this is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy

Ronald has since been moved to the Putnam County Jail. His mother tells me he is only allowed 1 hour of visitation every 2 weeks.

Thanks for that tidbit DrF-- methinks Ron's cell may be feeling significantly smaller by the hour. Makes me wonder if he has access to the phone like he did... I'm thinking not.

Perhaps some of the cryptic talk wasn't appreciated by LE or DOC?

Good, now if no one moves him around much, the facade will crack.

Maybe the second phone call is being held back at the request of the police.

Why does Ron always refer to what Misty has or has not told law enforcement? Is there not even one tiny bit of information that he has learned from Misty that wasn't originally told to the police? How strange is that, that you would not have an "aha" moment and remember some little detail? Something! Anything!

Even on Nancy Grace, when she asked Ron, what does Misty tell you Ronald? He says she just says the same thing that she told the police. A year later and there is not one single thing to add that they might not have remembered the night Haleigh disappeared? I just find that really odd and hard to believe.

Okay, my point really is that Ron supposedly married Misty to find out what he could about Haleigh, yet he only talks about Misty and that night as it relates to what she has told law enforcement. I don't think he has ever made any statements about what Misty has actually told him. I think that's because he's the one who wrote the story and he's going to stick to it. He has not changed his mind since the 911 call, not a bit.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm trying to say? :waitasec:

I hear you and understand your point loud and clear SoSueMe. The point is well taken. Ron doesn't say diddly about Misty's account to him about the night Haleigh went missing. It is odd. And it's even more odd that she and he didn't, during their months of marriage, discuss Haleigh's disappearance over and over and over. It makes sense that the father of a missing children would never stop asking question of the person who last saw his child. Obviously he didn't do that with Misty. He claims to accept her flimsy story she told LE.
It's clear he does not want to answer that question so he talks in circles.
Which tells all of us that marrying Misty in order to find out more about that night is another lie by Ron.
You're entirely correct. He wrote the script and it stinks.
Oh, and don't forget he also married Misty because that's what Haleigh wanted. jmo

I got the following back from Matt Saffer.

Here is what I asked him and his answer in an email. Evidently there is a 17 minute phone call that has not been released.

To: Saffer, Matthew
Sent: Mon Feb 01 12:30:02 2010
Subject: Ronald Cummings interview
I listened to the whole interview you published with the below article. Can you tell me where the following paragraph came from.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ouse-interview

Is there another recording out there and are you going to release it? Can you tell me if the recording you published came from the sheriffs dept or did it come from Dana Treen?

Thank you for your time

His answer.

Thanks for watching/listening!
This entire interview came from 2 phone calls Ronald made to the Florida Times Union. Each phone call lasted roughly 17 minutes. The portion you are referring to came towards the end of the second phone call while Ronald was talking about his isolation.

Hey Doc, thanks for this post.

One hour of visitation every two weeks? Let the ISOLATION begin! YEAH!

Dr. F
I hope the info. Matt Saffer sent to you is more factual than the answer he gave me about Misty's bond reduction. I still have not seen anywhere else but him that her bond was lowered to half a mil so I say no, it wasn't.

JMO

In Ron’s jailhouse interview with Dana, Ron admits he rejected Misty for another woman because her childish behavior turned him off. Misty is the youngest of Ron’s girlfriends so he may have berated and blamed Misty for being herself and not living up to his expectations. Ron makes it clear that Misty is a child and he is an adult to justify why he couldn't commit himself to her. It is good to hear Ron finally admit the truth that they were incompatible because of their age difference.

In Ron’s jailhouse interview with Dana, Ron admits he rejected Misty for another woman because her childish behavior turned him off. Misty is the youngest of Ron’s girlfriends so he may have berated and blamed Misty for being herself and not living up to his expectations. Ron makes it clear that Misty is a child and he is an adult to justify why he couldn't commit himself to her. It is good to hear Ron finally admit the truth that they were incompatible because of their age difference.

Bluesky, I love your posts but I'm gonna disagree here. Ron might have said he rejected Misty because of childish behavior, but that can't be in my opinion. Ron is mentally 5 years old in his reasoning skills and emotionally an infant. I'm sure he did berate and blame her, cause thats the way he operates. Ron doesn't believe they are incompatible, he is tired of her, time to move on, although I'm truly skeptical of Ron having a new girlfriend. It is my opinion that he is still having his physical needs met by Misty, hence the new tattoo.
JMO

Hi BlueSky..I wouldn't give Ron the credit you do though...lol

Ron's expections are pretty low, so I don't think that was the reason for dumping misty (on paper only, imo). I also don't think he thinks she is too childish for him. Those words sound hand fed by TN or attorney.

IMO...Misty is more mature than rc. rc dumped her because she was bringing negative publicity to him. I don't buy one word of what he told the reporter about how childish misty appears. That was said to solely benefit rc, most likely fed by his mother or lawyer during the past few months when they were convincing him to dump misty to paint a better picture for himself.

Ron and his mother Theresa have an odd mother/son relationship. I love my children but I am not blind to their faults. Um, they are not blind to mine either.LOL!

They share a sick co-dependency for starters. If I go any further with my thoughts, I'd be sitting in the corner...

As Ron said, "with age comes wisdom" ....QQ.... yeah, okay. Hey Ronald, she WAS a child when you got ahold of her!

bbm~

I believe that is one of the most honest answers Ronald has ever given and he didn't even know it, imo.

WHY would that be a hard question to answer? Seriously, if it's that difficult for him to answer, Why hasn't he "taken out the trash"? UNLESS to answer it would incriminate him...that's what I hear him saying..

I actually think that he is surprised that Misty hasn't talked yet and knows that it could happen ANY minute..Driving him nuts I bet and I absolutely love it!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that there are talks going on and we just don't know about it...soon Ronnie-boy, soon...

Supposing he and Misty have something to hide...

...it's a hard question to answer because he's between a rock and a hard place. The rock is this: He has to minimize Misty's knowledge because whatever Misty knows it involves something that he doesn't want Misty to tell and Misty might get mighty miffed if they had a common secret that they agreed to hide but publicly Ron put the pressure on her and said, "please bring the thumbscrews, I'm sure she knows something".

However, if he said that he's completely sure, positive and absolutely convinced that Misty knows nada, zip, nothing, zero and she just hasn't got it in her to lie to the police and everybody, then it would totally blow his (or TN's) defense in the drugs case, because his rationale supposedly was that he thinks Misty knows sumptin' an' he was just dealin' to get close to her and get it outta her. That's the hard place and that's why he has to speak out of the both sides of his mouth.

Well duh Ron... If you hook up with a sixteen-year-old you don't get A Mature Lady.... That's why it's illegal...

Why does Ron always refer to what Misty has or has not told law enforcement? Is there not even one tiny bit of information that he has learned from Misty that wasn't originally told to the police? How strange is that, that you would not have an "aha" moment and remember some little detail? Something! Anything!

Even on Nancy Grace, when she asked Ron, what does Misty tell you Ronald? He says she just says the same thing that she told the police. A year later and there is not one single thing to add that they might not have remembered the night Haleigh disappeared? I just find that really odd and hard to believe.

Okay, my point really is that Ron supposedly married Misty to find out what he could about Haleigh, yet he only talks about Misty and that night as it relates to what she has told law enforcement. I don't think he has ever made any statements about what Misty has actually told him. I think that's because he's the one who wrote the story and he's going to stick to it. He has not changed his mind since the 911 call, not a bit.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm trying to say? :waitasec:

Yeah, she should have told him SOMETHING. Maybe she doesn't know who did it and when and why but she ought to be able to tell him something beyond "I washed some blankets and then we slept." What did she and Tommy talk about, what did the children play, what was dinner like, what kind of homework Haleigh had, what was on TV that night, who hurt their toe when going to the bathroom and cried, who couldn't find their pajamas, did she see any neighbors in the yard, etc.
Just tiny everyday stuff that police might not ask about and might not seem important but that would be the flesh around the bare bones.

Well, IMO, i think it is a little odd that RON called the Time Union.... WHY is my question? To find out what they are going to print about him and the other four? I think it was to put a little spin on things while he was in there.

I do have to admit, i giggled when he was talking about his cell, b/c all i could think about was him telling the reporter, after his tattoo's that this is about HaLeigh, and not my personal business... i was waiting for that to come flying out of his mouth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back