Josh Powell Burial

Thankyou CrimeStoppers!
Now this is an org. I would donate to!!!

Hallelujah!!!! I knew this would happen!!! Without a doubt that those with money would ensure there were no plots available for the POWELL family to have this OPTION!! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE POWELL IS MAKING THESE CHOICES/DECISIONS... <modsnip>!

Just reported on KIRO radio Seattle, relatives of Josh are seeking to bury him in the same cemetery(Woodbine in Puyallup) where the children are buried.
I'll try to find a link.

IMHO There is another cemetery near Puyallup, why couldn't they just put him there?

BBM: I just heard this HORRIFIC NEWS ... :maddening:

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY should JP be buried in the same cemetary as Charlie and Braden ...:maddening:

I am APPAULED ... :waitasec: but then again, this is the "Powells" here ...

Oh ... I feel for Mr. and Mrs. Cox ! Mr. and Mrs. Cox, the Cox's Family and Friends, and the boys and Susan have been through SO MUCH <mod snip> from the Powells -- NOW THIS !

MOO ... :maddening::maddening:

I think this is part of the instructions that JP sent to Alina with the money he sent her. IMO the money he sent her was to buy the gravesite and to pay for his burial.

I just pray that the attorney can get the restraining order then delay a hearing as much as possible. If they want to even bury him in the same graveyard, let them fight and pay for it.

Thank you, Crime Stoppers! What little discretionary funds I have for donations are absolutely headed your way.

IMO

Kevin McCarty @KevinKIRO
Chuck Cox "very grateful" Crimestoppers buys grave sites next to Charlie & Braden Powell
Now there's a place next to them for when Mommy comes home.

BBM:

Oh Thank God ! Some GOOD news !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

http://www.tpcrimestoppers.com/case.php?id=377

Donations are being accepted by Crime Stoppers of Tacoma-Pierce County to help pay for the memorial site for Charlie and Braden Powell at the Woodbine Cemetery in Puyallup, WA. Crime Stoppers of Tacoma-Pierce County has purchased the plots surrounding Charlie and Braden Powell's place of rest to create a memorial site for the boys. Please send your check or cash donation to Crime Stoppers of Tacoma-Pierce County at 6824 19th St. W. #139 in University Place, WA 98466. Any donations received over the cost of the memorial site will go toward beautification of the site and toward supporting other victims of crime in our community. Crime Stoppers is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible.

If we are a snap shot of the general public and this is how strongly everyone feels, I am also grateful to Crimestoppers for providing a buffer around their graves while the burial of their father/murderer is sorted out.

While I dont agree with everyone's responses to my post, :innocent:, I apologize for inserting an insensitive comment that did not take into consideration the extreme suffering of the Cox family and those who love the boys.

EDIT: NEVERMIND....
(Does anyone one have a contact or a link for Pierce County CrimeStoppers?)
Great minds!

How about the cemetery ... Can we call and let them know how we feel??

How about the cemetery ... Can we call and let them know how we feel??

Can we table this? Their hands might be tied-the restraining order may give them enough legal leg to stand on. I suspect that they know how we feel...and it seems likely they feel the same way.

:denied:

:skip::skip:
CRIME STOPPERS
:yourock:

I would not be surprised if other groups don't start purchsing more plots
surrounding the boys!

YEAH!!!
The madness needs to stop. Save it for Susan.

Can we table this? Their hands might be tied-the restraining order may give them enough legal leg to stand on. I suspect that they know how we feel...and it seems likely they feel the same way.

I agree the cemetery didn't invite the family to bury him there!
Looks like the public's got it taken care of along with Crime Stoppers.
A restraining order may not even be needed! :D

I agree the cemetery didn't invite the family to bury him there!
Looks like the public's got it taken care of along with Crime Stoppers.
A restraining order may not even be needed! :D

I'd like to see him barred from the whole cemetary. Of all the cemetaries in this world, why does he have to be buried in this one?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back