Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

I find it interesting that part of the deal is for the network to pick whoever they wish to do the interview. Can you imagine HLN picking it up and putting Casey Anthony in the same room with Nancy Grace for an hour? :floorlaugh:

Well, now that they are publicly seeking an interview for Casey, does this still mean she gets special treatment from the probation department? She obviously isn't that scared to get up the nerve to publicly be shopping a close to a million dollar interview?

LOL Would it last that long? One or both of them would surely be torn to shreds within a couple of minutes.

The time to make the big money was right after the verdict, like her parents. Unfortunately for her, that was also the time that people were the angriest. Her only option was to wait until people's emotions had cooled down, but of course the longer she waits the more her price goes down.
I have news for you, you (self censored), I will never forget Caylee! No one will! She will be remembered long after your (self censored) is behind the counter at Burger King asking "You want fries with that?" If you are lucky enough to be able to get a job at all.

I think its all baloney.

http://www.imdb.com/company/co0077313/ - Scott Sternberg Productions

Not many projects over the past three years

http://natpemarket.com/natpemarket/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=479

Lookie here - perhaps the link to JB...

In 1998, Sternberg founded Spanglish Entertainment to produce Spanish language television series for Telemundo and Univision. Spanglish produced Buscando Pareja (The Dating Game), Los Recien Casados (The Newlywed Game) and the sitcom hits Solo en America (One Day At A Time) and the original comedy Los Beltran.

Also from the article...In addition Sternberg launched Seduce a Celeb, the first full-length interactive reality dating show for the web at GoFish.com.

Well, maybe he can get OCA a date...

LOL Would it last that long? One or both of them would surely be torn to shreds within a couple of minutes.

You know... the more I think about it... I would actually watch an interview with Casey Anthony if she was locked in a room with Nancy Grace for two hours... LIVE! No commercials! No interruptions! No security! Just Nancy and Casey!

Bring. It. On.

I think its all baloney.

http://natpemarket.com/natpemarket/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=479

In 1998, Sternberg founded Spanglish Entertainment to produce Spanish language television series for Telemundo and Univision. Spanglish produced Buscando Pareja (The Dating Game), Los Recien Casados (The Newlywed Game) and the sitcom hits Solo en America (One Day At A Time) and the original comedy Los Beltran.

Also from the article...In addition Sternberg launched Seduce a Celeb, the first full-length interactive reality dating show for the web at GoFish.com.

So maybe that is why Casey was rumored to have started taking online Spanish classes? She needs to know Spanish for her Telemundo interview :floorlaugh:

I think its all baloney.

Looking at his experience with web shows makes me curious. I wonder if he plans to try and produce the show and then put it on the net. Maybe he figures he can get something going for it somehow that way.

totally agree, All Balogny indeed. It is more than likely a frigment of Tot Mom's imagination with too much time on her hands. She Murdered her daughter and slapped duck tape on poor Caylee's mouth and threw her away in a swamp!!!!!!!!!!!! Does she really still think she is special???????????????? Does she really think anybody wants to hear her lie and say she drowned in their pool????? What planet do they all live on??????? JMO . She is too much of a guilt ridden coward anyway. She is probably really skeered!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, if they're going to try and go the Telemundo route... maybe it is time to remind them that Casey Anthony accused a Latin American woman of kidnapping Caylee. Not only was she Puerto Rican, but she was Black too. Remember? Maybe BET would like to be reminded too?

Others work their butt off to have half this much to spend on their kids' welfare and education in a lifetime. If there are those who believe she's entitled to one single cent for murdering and disposing of her child, this world has turned inside out. She deserves nothing. She's entitled to nothing. Wake up producers, she IS nothing.

:clap::clap::clap:

Looking at his experience with web shows makes me curious. I wonder if he plans to try and produce the show and then put it on the net. Maybe he figures he can get something going for it somehow that way.

I think that OCA is a cash and carry type of gal. She and "her people" need their money up front, and it appears that nobody is buying what they are selling.

Lifetime is producing a book based upon Jeff Ashton's book, and CA & GA already cashed in when they went on Dr Phil. IMO, this case has ecliped OCA, and she is no longer wanted.

Someone should inform this Scott person that should he succeed in securing an interview Casey will wear a disguise and plead the 5th.

Great posts everyone :great:.
Is that KARMA I hear knocking and ringing that door bell. Oh how I hope so.
:rocker: ROCK ON KARMA :rocker:

Saw the production about Casey Anthony, "How did we get here?" on Biography channel last night. I do hope there was no compensation to the Anthony's for the show.

I love thinking about how angry this must be making her! lol I can only imagine how PO'd she is that no network is willing to risk the backlash. I'm sure Baez promised her she would make big $$$ and be able to live in luxury while doing what she does best - NOTHING. Now she is probably ticked off to the max at him too. She must be seething because no one will give her the attention she craves! The lack of attention must be driving her insane. So much so, I am betting she gives an interview for free before all is said and done. She probably thinks she can lie and still convince people. HA!

George & Cindy sure didn't win any points with her by landing Dr. Phil's exclusive season premiere. Oh, the irony.

I'm not ashamed to say I get a lot of satisfaction when I think about how furious she must be.

The Pinellas 12 might have freed her for the Orange County jail, but she is still a prisoner in every sense of the word. The public loathes her and she will never know freedom like the rest of us. I don't think that is ever going to change. The world grew to love Caylee and they will not forget who her mother is, what she did and what she got away with. The public will make her pay, just like they did OJ Simpson.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45676830/ns/today-entertainment/

Multiple sources say Sternberg is asking between $500,000 and $750,000 to deliver Anthony, a hefty license fee to be sure. According to sources with knowledge of the proposal, networks can choose the interviewer and Scott Sternberg Productions would co-produce the program. But so far, multiple cable networks have declined. Spokespeople for Discovery Communications' TLC and ID confirmed that the networks have passed on the project. A&E Networks, which includes Lifetime and A&E, also has passed, says a spokesperson.

Good to know networks are getting the message that people don't want to hear from Casey Anthony. And they certainly don't want to see her raking in big bucks for putting her dead baby in the woods. Sorry FCA, no big break for you.. looks like you're going to have to eventually get a job and earn a living like the rest of us law abiding citizens.. :great:
Who's Time magazine's Person of the Year? The "Protestor"? I'd consider the public's outrage at anything Anthony would fit right in with that category. Bravo!

I think the only source for this interview would be Steve Hirsch from Vivid Entertainment. Ya know the same company that produced Kim Kardashian's sex tape. I can't think of anyone else who would produce such trash.

MOO

Melanie

If this actually came to pass I would boycott any news station that aired it. We are a Nielson family, not that losing one household would hurt, but still.

That she-witch doesn't need to make one PENNY off her child. Even if she passes a penny on a sidewalk and picks it up ... I hope it's tails and bad luck plagues her every step.

I just tried to get on his website but got a virus warning on my PC.
Beware...

I won't even give him that satisfaction. If people visit his site, it will show interest in the FCA program he has planned. The boycott should start with him IMHO!

If Mr. Sternberg is reading here, I would like for you to take just a moment of your time and think about Caylee Marie Anthony. You do know who that is, right? Well, just to remind you...

Caylee Marie Anthony, 2-years-old, was murdered on June 16th, 2008 in what should have been the safety of her own home and by the one person that was supposed to love and protect her... Casey Marie Anthony.

Caylee Marie Anthony had three pieces of duct tape applied to her tiny face. Three... Long... Pieces. It was applied so tight that for six months it kept her manible in place. Six months in the sweltering Florida heat. Through a Historic Tropical Storm named Faye. Even through scavengers ripping her little body into pieces and scattering what was left of her all over those swamp-like woods filled with trash.

But even before this took place... and right after the duct tape had been applied and Caylee took her last breath... Caylee was triple bagged. Two garbage bags and one canvas laundry bag. She was then tossed into the trunk of Casey Anthony's car... a car she only had access to... and went and slept with her boyfriend... all...night...long and into the next day.

And this is who you want to make $750,000.00?? There is so much more horrifying things we all know that you obviously don't know. Just look at the pictures of little Caylee prior to her death. Look at her eyes. Look at the puffy dark circles. Something was going on.

I have to stop...

That brought a tear time my eye,I don't see how an interview her would be productive she would be denying what we know she did.

Stoning this piece of trash to death would be too good for her,I know that's harsh but she infuriates me so much,u murder ur daughter and make $$$s whatever.

I certainly wouldn't be tuning into anything that featured CA that she profited from.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back