Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost wish I lived in a city big enough to attract Baez and his publisher... I would love to go to the signing and make a show of refusing to buy his book... lol

Maybe he should stay away from Tampa. There may be 12 angry jurors that may decide to show up all at once. :jail:

I’ve been thinking about this book and trying to figure what he could possibly write about that would be a surprise to anyone. He already said at the end of the trial that we well will never know what happened to Caylee so what is left? (who can’t explain an accident?) Nothing I care about. I mean seriously, this guy is epitome of every lawyer joke ever told.

I’ve been thinking about this book and trying to figure what he could possibly write about that would be a surprise to anyone. He already said at the end of the trial that we well will never know what happened to Caylee so what is left? (who can’t explain an accident?) Nothing I care about. I mean seriously, this guy is epitome of every lawyer joke ever told.

Business must be really, really slow for JB. JA had to retire to write and finish his book. Maybe he will tell us how he became a forensic expert overnight. That should be interesting. <Yawn> jmo

Late to the game, but I'm wondering that too. Where in the heck did he get 352 pages from? He has nothing to say and managed to get 352 pages. I am just amazed at that. I will SO not be reading his garbage. He has nothing new to share that we don't already know. I mean seriously, he has opened his mouth up so many times, I can't believe there's anything left we don't already know. He's so full of it. I bet Ashton is having a good laugh at Baez's expense right now.

NOTHING!

He took on his clients persona, and lied and lied and lied his *advertiser censored* off, for her!

I was appalled back then and am appalled now...he's got nothing to say that piques my interest...he's as unethical as they come and had to once again, one up JA...

I certainly put all the blame on those Pinellas twelve who had no regard that a child was dead. Nor did they care to find who was the one who threw this baby in the swamp, triple bagged and duct taped over her airways...They make me :puke: as Baez makes me :puke: and ICA makes me ill...

IIRC, one juror claimed, we couldn't decide who had Caylee last..Well dumbass, did you read the police report given from the mouth of the mother? :banghead:

This, they claim, the acquittal did not mean not guilty! Then why the hell did you allow a murderer to walk free? Why didn't you at least compromise with a 2nd degree murder conviction...at least she would have stayed behind bars while she still had her child bearing years in affect...she can still have babies and I fear for that child, if and when she has another...

I'd not allow her to babysit my dogs, let alone someone elses child..

I still believe there was a 'stealth' juror on that panel...I also believe both Baez and ICA were too smiley, happy when they learned, the jury has reached a verdict...It appears to me, they knew by then she was not going to be found guilty...and I see the blame game takes flight with each horrific case I've seen since then...It appears no one takes responsibilities for their actions and take it to trial for a jury doesn't do their due diligence..:banghead:

Just saw on twitter that Baez is going to be on Dr. Drew tonight. Just Great!

Couldn't the same be said about EVERYONE who wrote a book about the trial? After all, we ALL know how it ended.

Late to the game, but I'm wondering that too. Where in the heck did he get 352 pages from? He has nothing to say and managed to get 352 pages. I am just amazed at that. I will SO not be reading his garbage. He has nothing new to share that we don't already know. I mean seriously, he has opened his mouth up so many times, I can't believe there's anything left we don't already know. He's so full of it. I bet Ashton is having a good laugh at Baez's expense right now.

Of course he has lots to say! Every sentence will be all about him. :rolleyes:

Of course he has lots to say! Every sentence will be all about him. :rolleyes:

Yup it will. Chemistry, forensics, cadaver dogs, whether or not his defendant has committed suicide or not - all of those topics he has a wealth of knowledge about....:rolleyes:

BBM

Crayon takes up more pages than typeface. Also, every pop up covers two pages. :giggle:

Maybe he should stay away from Tampa. There may be 12 angry jurors that may decide to show up all at once. :jail:

Ummmm Lamby, they didn't even have the guts to convict a murderer, no way are they going to show up at a book signing. Besides they have no way of knowing as they don't watch the news, read newspapers and apparently don't even own computers. From the way they discribed themselves you would have thought they stayed lock up in their houses with the blinds drawn. Ya know under rock dwellers so to speak.

I can think of one person who might buy the book. The prosecutors office. I can just see them poring over the book looking for illegal irregularaties to send to the bar for review.

Ummmm Lamby, they didn't even have the guts to convict a murderer, no way are they going to show up at a book signing. Besides they have no way of knowing as they don't watch the news, read newspapers and apparently don't even own computers. From the way they discribed themselves you would have thought they stayed lock up in their houses with the blinds drawn. Ya know under rock dwellers so to speak.

So there's no chance they'll buy his book then? I think there are a lot of people in that area who have heard just about enough about KC. I imagine most of those 4,000 TES volunteers won't be interested either. jmo

BBM

Crayon takes up more pages than typeface. Also, every pop up covers two pages. :giggle:

And don't forget the "finger" puppets. There will be finger puppets, right? Did you say this was a child's book? jmo

Yup it will. Chemistry, forensics, cadaver dogs, whether or not his defendant has committed suicide or not - all of those topics he has a wealth of knowledge about....:rolleyes:

Oooooh, there might be one thing we will finally find out - who the real chemist is!!!! LOL

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I so love you, Steely Dan!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL! I just checked Amazon for the ratings again...
Amazon has dropped the price of the book to match what Barnes & Noble is charging! You can now order Baez's masterpiece for $18.18... But of course, that now disqualifies you for the free shipping! lol

Ok, ratings history:
5/8 ~ #80
5/10 ~ #61
5/11 ~ #68
5/13 ~ #88
5/14 ~ #71

I think he might have sold a couple more books because of the sale price! lol

Here's today's screen shots;

Attachments

• PresumedGuiltySale.JPG
    PresumedGuiltySale.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 20