This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am sure a lot of poster's on this thread saw the hearing. I am going to have to digest it before I can comment on it. From what I heard, yes I did watch even though I had to be at the dentist, I am glad that Casey's attorney got most all of his motion's granted. So hopefully I will have something to say about this in the morn. Please keep the faith and your head held high during this trying time. Remember do not believe everything you read in the papers. Caylee needs to be brought home. She is out there alive and wants to come home.

Well I am sure a lot of poster's on this thread saw the hearing. I am going to have to digest it before I can comment on it. From what I heard, yes I did watch even though I had to be at the dentist, I am glad that Casey's attorney got most all of his motion's granted. So hopefully I will have something to say about this in the morn. Please keep the faith and your head held high during this trying time. Remember do not believe everything you read in the papers. Caylee needs to be brought home. She is out there alive and wants to come home.

I have everything on my DVR.. Haven't watched yet though.. I too need to watch and absorb before making any comments regarding it.. Thanks for the words of encouragement! Let's bring Caylee home!!!!

I watched most of the hearing today and was pleased with the outcome. I was a little nervous at first because I thought JB looked a little out of place, but he held his ground. I question everything I hear in the media about this case and now I see why. The prosecution was very adamant about the release of the DNA tests and car air samples and the hotline tips, which leads me to believe what was released to the public by police was not 100% correct. I am praying everyday that Caylee comes home soon.

I watched most of the hearing today and was pleased with the outcome. I was a little nervous at first because I thought JB looked a little out of place, but he held his ground. I question everything I hear in the media about this case and now I see why. The prosecution was very adamant about the release of the DNA tests and car air samples and the hotline tips, which leads me to believe what was released to the public by police was not 100% correct. I am praying everyday that Caylee comes home soon.

Wow..I can't wait to watch it! Was Casey there?

No she did not show up. It was reported they did not want her to be subjected to all of the media because she would have to walk from the parking garage to the courthouse with all media outlets there bombarding her with questions. (I live in Orlando and it is a long walk) It did not look as if anyone from the family was there and I do not blame them. Watching on TV would be enough. The prosecution is still trying to try this case in the media. The lady prosecuter(sp) was really sarcastic and rude. Maybe she was having a bad day, but I took her as very condescending.

No she did not show up. It was reported they did not want her to be subjected to all of the media because she would have to walk from the parking garage to the courthouse with all media outlets there bombarding her with questions. (I live in Orlando and it is a long walk) It did not look as if anyone from the family was there and I do not blame them. Watching on TV would be enough. The prosecution is still trying to try this case in the media. The lady prosecuter(sp) was really sarcastic and rude. Maybe she was having a bad day, but I took her as very condescending.

Kind of like NG?? That's how I think she is..

I didn't think that Casey would show up..I did think the family would though.. I do understand why they did not.. The whole family has already been tried and convicted through the media...I think that the Grandparents have been through enough..But when Caylee comes home, alive and safe, all that aggravation would be worth it for the grandparents! God Bless that little girl!

Not as rude as NG, but almost. Everyone who spoke on behalf of the state or prosecution acted like they were right by their own authority, you know what I mean. I can't stand when people act that way, no matter who they are. BTW, thank you everyone for making me feel welcome on here. As you can see I am new to the site. I have been reading for a long time though.

Thank you, Missie for posting that description. It is really helpful.

Regarding the secrecy of grand jury proceedings, how did the media find out that GA is going to testify?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Did someone in LE tell the media, and violate supreme court guidelines? Or is the media running with assumptions, or just making it up?

ON NG tonight LP mentioned that besides the hair, there was other DNA..What other DNA did they find in the trunk besides the hair? Does anyone else believe that they do have more evidence that they are not speaking about? Wouldn't they be able to just arrest her then? What would happen if Casey goes to trial, and Caylee still is alive??

I do not think that they have enough to go to a grand jury with, but how can anyone find a reasonable, untained jury with a case as high profile as this?? I am not sticking up for Casey in any way, but I don't believe Caylee is deceased at this point, and I just cannot believe that without a body, crime scene, confession, how could they bring it to a grand jury?

I'm sure there is more evidence that has NOT been released yet. I didn't see NG tonight, I will watch it later, however, is it possible that this is unidentified DNA and that is why they want Lee's DNA?

I don't know if they have enough evidence to take it to the Grand Jury either, all I can say is that they obviously feel they do otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

I'm not convinced yet that Caylee is dead. I'm not sure if she is alive either.

I think it should be very hard to convict her of murder, but she has she has already been convicted in the media. Maybe that would be grounds for appeal if she is. All the lies! It is so hard to decipher what is true and what is not. As for LP, is anything he says true? Everything changes from day to day. I had to stop watching NG a long time ago because she made me cringe. Always assuming the worst from everyone. Like I have said before, I am from Orlando, and after the Trenton case a few years back, I see what harm she can cause. Some of the local guests she has from Orlando are so way off from what we even see in the news. I think she may coach them on what to say.

Come home soon Caylee

Thank you, Missie for posting that description. It is really helpful.

Regarding the secrecy of grand jury proceedings, how did the media find out that GA is going to testify?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Did someone in LE tell the media, and violate supreme court guidelines? Or is the media running with assumptions, or just making it up?

I frankly think these leaks were an attempt to influence the hearing today. As in, if the judge thinks an indictment is imminent, he may just tell Baez to stuff it until he is entitled to discovery when the murder charges come down. Didn't work.

I think it should be very hard to convict her of murder, but she has she has already been convicted in the media. Maybe that would be grounds for appeal if she is. All the lies! It is so hard to decipher what is true and what is not. As for LP, is anything he says true? Everything changes from day to day. I had to stop watching NG a long time ago because she made me cringe. Always assuming the worst from everyone. Like I have said before, I am from Orlando, and after the Trenton case a few years back, I see what harm she can cause. Some of the local guests she has from Orlando are so way off from what we even see in the news. I think she may coach them on what to say.

Come home soon Caylee

They only have to take a capital murder case to the GJ in Florida, and without a body I am finding it very hard to believe they can get a death penalty conviction in a trial court. Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

As to LP-hardly anything.

I have thought Caylee was alive since the beginning (and this is a first for me...I thought Elizabeth Smart was dead from the beginning), but now I am starting to worry.

I think I need a pep talk. I also want other posters on the board to know that my belief has nothing to do with supporting KC, the anthony's or the defense. None of them even really matter to me. It is about Caylee.

I frankly think these leaks were an attempt to influence the hearing today. As in, if the judge thinks an indictment is imminent, he may just tell Baez to stuff it until he is entitled to discovery when the murder charges come down. Didn't work.

But the caveat is: That the prosecution has 10 days to turn this stuff over to Baez. There will already be an indictment before that, so Baez would be privy to the information anyway.
In other words the hearing and it's outcome today was for nothing.

I have thought Caylee was alive since the beginning (and this is a first for me...I thought Elizabeth Smart was dead from the beginning), but now I am starting to worry.

I think I need a pep talk. I also want other posters on the board to know that my belief has nothing to do with supporting KC, the anthony's or the defense. None of them even really matter to me. It is about Caylee.

CaliMama, I thought at first she was dead. Now I think there are too many inconsistencies in what LE is telling us, or allowing to be leaked. Just as a for instance,upthread I documented that there probably *is not* a postmortem root band on Caylee's hair found in the trunk. Here it is again:

Nuclear DNA is more comprehensive than mtDNA and can distinguish betwen Casey and Caylee while mtDNA cannot. As has been stated many times before mtDNA was used to test the hair in the trunk. (hence the many arguments we hear that since Casey is alive, the hair must have belonged to Caylee) Why did they not use the more inclusive nuclear DNA testing? It is MY OPINION, since we have no evidence whatsoever that the sample was degraded, that they performed mtDNA because there was no root attached, which you need to have in order to perform nuclear DNA testing. If there was no root attached, ipso facto they did not find a postmortem root band.

Post-mortem banding occurs within 1 mm of the root. In fact, it's properly called "post-mortem root banding". This phenomenon will not occur if the hair has come away from the scalp of a decedent shortly after death.

http://www.aafs.org/pdf/Seattleabstracts06.pdf

If the hair root has tissue attached, Nuclear DNA analysis; If there is no tissue and/or root, Mitochondrial DNA analysis.

www.ct.gov/dps/lib/dps/Mitochondrial.pdf.ppt

But the caveat is: That the prosecution has 10 days to turn this stuff over to Baez. There will already be an indictment before that, so Baez would be privy to the information anyway.

Have they even issued subpoena's yet? They better hurry if they intend to go to the GJ on Tuesday.

I totally understand how you feel. I got the same feeling a couple of days ago. This business is enough to drive anyone insane. It's unlike any other case I can remember. I followed the S Peterson case and the H Reiser (sp?) and while there were some far fetched stories, it was nothing like this. With both of those guys things made sense in an odd way. With KC, nothing makes sense. The whole murder thing just doesn't seem 'right' but I can't for the life of me figure out why. I had actually first believed she had done away with Caylee but after I started reading and investigating further I started to doubt that which is what has brought me to this thread.

Gosh, I just wish we could find that little thread of evidence which would break this wide open. I also wish LE would stop messing around and just put it out there, whatever evidence they have. You either have 'iron clad' evidence or you don't.

I was reading some posts earlier about KC in high school and such and how CA was such an 'involved' parent. I am starting to really believe that KC was the victim of verbal and emotional abuse but was mostly a good girl who tried to live up to her mother's standard of perfection. She'd try to get away with little things here and there as a form of rebellion but for the most part tried to conform. It was a love/hate relationship with her mom.

It's possible she felt like a prisoner in her home and that she didn't want to leave her daughter to the same type of harsh demands her mom placed on her. She somehow managed to find someone who would take Caylee away and keep her hidden. Perhaps she was even going to stage her own abduction as well, who knows. Anyway, this is where I'm at today.

When is the indictment ? Do you know what the evidence will be presented? just curious

Have they even issued subpoena's yet? They better hurry if they intend to go to the GJ on Tuesday.

A large portion of Casey's circle of friends have been notified, her father for sure and most likely her mother and brother will testify.
And the State will present enough of their evidence to expect the GJ would reach a decision rapidly.
Several Orlando TV stations have the news online and also the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

Anyway i have been looking at the pings for the 16th and others, it seems like she could have dropped Caylee of with someone who lives close. She may have stayed where ever she dropped her off for 3 and a half hours before she went to TL’s then rented movies. She revisits this area many times before Jul 15th. But still working on it this and i believe Caylee is alive. All evidence can still be explained and so far to me nothing has changed.

I appreciate people on this thread being willing to answer questions as to how you're holding onto hope. I would love to believe Caylee is alive but I cannot understand why we haven't seen a sketch? :waitasec:

If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch? Even if they don't believe she is still w/the same person Casey left her w/she was at least w/her for a time and someone must have seen them.

When releasing fliers to aid in the search it is most helpful to include as many details as possible. So, why not include a sketch of who Casey left Caylee with? I can't understand why, if they believe someone took her, they wouldn't try to help find that person? Isn't there still a huge reward out there?

I'm also curious as to what you guys think about the forensics (as we know of them so far)? Do you think that LE is lying or stretching the truth? Or do you think that there was a body (not Caylee) and Casey knows something about a crime?

I would love more than anything to believe she's alive but I have a hard time coming up w/a feasible theory to explain Casey's actions- even if we dismiss forensics.

Does anyone have a good working theory that leads them to believe Caylee is alive?

Thanks in advance- I don't mean any disrespect - would just love to be able to hold onto hope-:blowkiss: -friends share!

respectfully snipped and bolded;)
I haven't seen anyone on this thread not willing to address someone's opinion or question or give their opinion on why they believe or don't believe something, as long as it is done in a respectful way. JIMO, the sarcatistic stuff, the how can you explain this..., well just tell me why... sort of stuff is the kind of things that get things heated. No one here, or at least no one that posts, KNOWS anymore than anyone else. We are just the small minority that want to hang on to the possibility that Caylee is still alive, until someone or something PROVES that to not be the case. We are the stubborn ones that have to see it with our own eyes. For whatever reason, we have decided to not just "follow" the crowd and decide the outcome of this case before all cards are shown on both sides. I'm sure that in everyday regular life, in a number of other circumstances, we all have met people like that. That's who we are. Simple.

Has my response helped, or do you have any more questions? If you are leaning toward not believing that Caylee is alive, ask a question pertaining to why you are leaning that way, give any references that make you lean that way...in a nice way and I think you will be surprised at the responses. I don't like to be thought of as crazy or dumb because I haven't thrown in the towel on any hope that Caylee could return home alive, at this point.

For some of my reasons for feeling this way...see post #688 here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72714&page=28

Hope to see back. And Sherbie....Have a good day!:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads