2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

I wonder if Scott P lawyer will step in..can't remember his name and I should...anyone know?

Gregeros.

I heard (don't know where) that he doesn't want to touch this one with a ten-foot pole.

Isn't it amazing how everyone sooner or later abandons this family. I've read many people questions, where is the extended family and friends supporting the Anthony's? I truly believe they do not have any friends (other than KidFinders felons) and have alienated any family. This, I believe, is because they are sick, sociopathic bullies and sooner or later EVERYONE tires of it and realizes that their life is better without these folks (the whole A clan). Cindy is a Class A Bully. She was bullying KC when she made that 911 call, never intending it to turn out as it had. She clearly bullies GA. And Tim, and LP and ANYONE that doesn't buy her lies. She is really really sick and I do not believe that these behaviors just began after finding out Caylee was missing and KC killed her (yes, I truly believe she is aware of this and so does Mark NeJame from what I interpret from his statement). I know that there has been debate about whether a socio/psychpath is born that way or his/her enviroment creates them; but in this individual case I truly believe that KC is a product of Psycho Cindy and that she learned these behaviors (lying, stealing, selfishness, do anthing to get what SHE wants) from her mother. And GA, he too is a sick man. Perhaps it is battered wife/husband syndrome, or perhaps he too is a sociopath - either way there is something wrong with him. JMO

"Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path." ~Mark NeJames
There is also no doubt they've done virtually nothing either to actually assist in that process. And for as long as they maintain the victimhood and kidnap fantasy, they are permitted to get away w this. JMO
And something tells me before all is said and done, the rest of the A's really ARE going to need a lawyer. All three of them. JMO
Something also tells me MN wasn't any more thrilled about a presser than he was CA's little house tour...
Guilty knowledge of her whereabouts anyway.
N/K!! CA has estranged everyone who has tried to support her, alienates anyone who really has her granddaughters, their's (or even her daughter's) true best interests at heart, and attacks anybody who gets close enough to challenge her lies and fantasies or tries to reel her in and tell her the truth.
Without a doubt. Despite the fact his former clients will almost certainly face charges down the road, CA continues to run her mouth and attempt to control and manipulate the media. She is nervewracking even to me and I'm sure she's just a loose cannon, every lawyer's nightmare. JMO
Exactly. He knows these lies will one day come back to haunt them. If not at KC's trial, at their's.

The Anthony's House of Cards is coming down.
2400162762_2421863469.jpg

Wow, just wow. I never expected to come here and see this. I had already made up my mind about MN, but maybe I was wrong. I fell out of my chair reading this. I can't say that I blame him though. I think it would be hard for any attorney to represent them, especially Cindy. I wonder what they will do now for an attorney. Ok, hope it's okay to get back in my chair now for a while. Every day there is a new twist and turn in this case, it makes my head spin.

Well, Nancy Grace has another big bombshell for tonight's show, doesn't she?

This makes LE's recent comment about the A's knowing more than what they are saying more interesting.

Whatever the A's spew at the presser will sound so unbelievable in light of this announcement. Nejame is savvy. He knew they would just sound wacky in light of their own lawyer bailing.

Perfect theme song for the Anthony show. Did we ever decide on the perfect title?

I am going to have to give that some thought..There are so many possibilitys roaming around in my head right now
Maybe..The A Bomb...

Bombshell! Never saw this one coming... I definitely see it as a preemptive strike on his part to divorce himself from anything to do with the presser.

Can't wait to "read" Nancy Grace tonight... :woohoo:

Is there proof the MN represents NLHF/KFN?
It was said that he offered to TM any help he could offer, but that he is not "THE ATTY" for TES. Makes sense, since TES is in TX and MN is in FL.
Just because he was hired by NLHF, this does not mean he's associated in any other way.
If he were the atty for KFN, it seems like he would be listed on their site as a sponsor/supporter, and he is not.

ITA - and as for the part I bolded all this means to me is that this was just the A's back door way of hiring an attorney (that they couldn't afford) with donation money that was meant to help find Caylee. :furious:

Bolded by always-

Me thinks it was a handful of straws.
1. Tour of the A's Home on channel 6
2. GA would he willing to be KFN spokesman
3. The A's admit there are plans to write a book

My question for the legal eagles- can LE now question MN on what GA may have told him? Since GA is not accused of a crime and he may have knowledge of a criminal act, it seems like LE could ??? MN.

Bolded by me. Any link about the book deal?

Whatever the A's spew at the presser will sound so unbelievable in light of this announcement. Nejame is savvy. He knew they would just sound wacky in light of their own lawyer bailing.

I think they sound wacky with or without a lawyer...
Your cat is awesome...:clap:

Also add LE's announcement that they are no longer looking for a live Caylee. I think LE's recent statement have been to head off whatever the presser is supposed to be about.

Wow.

This is so telling:

I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

Sounds to me like he refrained from sipping the Kool-Aid.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.
Mark E. NeJame

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/de...01160111202008

I think MN held on for as long as he could. He too found out, you do not tell CA what to do! I think he knows what happened to Caylee and we also know if you are not of the mind in finding a live Caylee, you are no use to CA. I think the public is well aware of who is doing what and what is really going on. It's the A's who think the public are ignorant...

I also feel he did not want this press conference to take place because it is not credible. I also feel like he knows this family is causing harm to themselves by not following his instructions, back to my second sentence, YOU DO NOT TELL CA WHAT TO DO! She beats to her own drummer!

Also that home tour she just did the that D'Onofrio person, probably was done against his advice. When will CA learn.

I also feel he wanted the A's to distance themselves from KFN, then GA wants a position with that foundation was more than he could bare and knows they are being exploited.

CA has once again managed to alienate herself.

I never understood how any high caliber person could get involved with this family. Anyway, I don't think we'll see MN anywhere near NG's show ever again. He's done with the whole affair, I bet.

I believe that part of the reason he was originally hired was for damage control - take the focus off of CA and GA and keep it on Caylee - I believe he quit because they wouldn't listen to him and wouldn't stay out of public eye and wouldn't stop giving interviews and basically wouldn't
shut up

Maybe download another browser like FireFox. I have Safari, but sometimes I am required to use FireFox to view...

CLEO - which files on WESH - the video or the PDF documents?

If you send a link to the document you are trying to open I may be able to help....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back