*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this makes more sense. This is refrencing the pic of ZA with the caption "Who am I looking for" with the response Holly Hobo. It was right after the reward went up. Meaning the response makes sense to me.

etweeted by Sarah Bleau

Holly Bobo ‏@NewsOnHollyBobo · 14h
Zach posted this right after the reward for Holly went up #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/w1bUuwMmeC

Now this makes more sense. This is refrencing the pic of ZA with the caption "Who am I looking for" with the response Holly Hobo. It was right after the reward went up. Meaning the response makes sense to me.

etweeted by Sarah Bleau

Holly Bobo ‏@NewsOnHollyBobo · 14h
Zach posted this right after the reward for Holly went up #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/w1bUuwMmeC

what a jerk

It's a beautiful sunny day here. Going to be 40. I have not felt 40 since Nov? Heading to the lake for a drive and decompress from all this. Granddoggy and I on the beach. It just doesn't get any better :seeya:

This came from Clint stating he saw what appeared to be Drew and Holly kneeling over something in the garage/carport area. He thought Drew had shot a turkey while hunting that morning and had brought it for Holly to see.
Later, when he went out and saw some blood, he even thought that it had come from a turkey....which might have made sense on that morning. All the guys were discussing the start of turkey hunting season...and Clint already knew that Drew was planning to go that day.
So, if this camo man was the perp, what were he and Holly bending over in the garage/carport that morning?

Also in a TV interview (JVM?) the a poorly worded question and vague answer made it seem that the turkey was there and disappeared when Clint said "it was gone".

It's a beautiful sunny day here. Going to be 40. I have not felt 40 since Nov? Heading to the lake for a drive and decompress from all this. Granddoggy and I on the beach. It just doesn't get any better :seeya:

Enjoy! :seeya:

There are conflicting reports as to where there was blood. Some say in the carport , others report outside the carport. Furthermore, it's been described as a pool of blood, puddle, specks.....

I don't recall any reports mentioning the blood tracking into the woods. If she was badly injured wouldn't it have dripped and left traces all the way into the woods leaving a track.

Anybody recall? Am I making any sense? :facepalm:

Most sources agree it was a small amount of blood found in the garage/carport area. I assume by or behind Holly's car. This area was open on the back of the house. There was a spilled coke there too.

It is really hard to know what/where the blood came from. A lot of minor injuries like a busted nose or lip will bleed a bit. I knew someone who was stabbed with an ice pick and that wound actually bled very little. He didn't know he was stabbed; he thought he had been punched in the ribs. His coat hid the bleeding. Ultimately he passed away from the stabbing a few hours later. By the time the injury was discovered it was too late. But, at the time, he was able to give a police report of the assault; saying he had just been punched.

Probably nothing. I won't post what I think he forced her to do.

Sadly I'm thinking the same as you are. I'm guessing he thought nobody was home that day, which is why he hung around the house for that time .... and I'm guessing Holly was just praying that her brother would see what was happening to her, and save her.

Had she screamed, it would have alerted ZA to the fact that someone was home and he'd have taken her away immediately, so perhaps by being quiet, she might have thought she had more chance of being rescued, had Clint noticed she hadn't driven away.

Absolutely awful to look back in hindsight, as he must do, and wonder if he could have prevented this.

Had she screamed, it would have alerted ZA to the fact that someone was home and he'd have taken her away immediately, so perhaps by being quiet, she might have thought she had more chance of being rescued, had Clint noticed she hadn't driven away.

She did scream. Loudly. Loud enough for a neighbor some distance away to hear "blood curdling screams" coming from the direction of the Bobo property. That is when a/the first? 911 call was made and the neighbor went over to see what was up (and met up with Clint in the yard). Clint also heard Holly and the suspect talking/arguing in the yard and car port/garage. He thought the argument was Holly breaking up with Drew.

Sadly I'm thinking the same as you are. I'm guessing he thought nobody was home that day, which is why he hung around the house for that time .... and I'm guessing Holly was just praying that her brother would see what was happening to her, and save her.

Absolutely awful to look back in hindsight, as he must do, and wonder if he could have prevented this.

She did scream. Neighbour heard the scream at 7:40. Unfortunately, Clint did not.

Satan wears camo. He is so brazen and emboldened by the fact that the legal system has NEVER held him accountable for ANY of his crimes.

Do you know what is striking to me about this image, look how much he is covered up.
He also has a face cover that is pulled down at the moment.

Clint looking out the window, how on earth could he tell who he was looking at if someone was walking away from the house with Holly, unless, he is so astute with the way a person's gait is, I can see how he could think it was Drew she was walking away with.

Remembering how he had just woke up, I've only been awake for an hour now and my eyes are still a bit froggy.

None of us are sure when this image was taken, heck, I've got tons of pictures of family that I have taken in just the last year, that I have never posted on my fb account, or anywhere else.

It's just soooo unnerving looking at this.

I really hope now that there is some movement with the case, that, maybe, some info about the 911 calls will come out. A real time line needs to be established and solidified, especially if/since ZA was making Facebook posts at the time of the kidnapping.

Holly Bobo, 20, of Darden, Tenn., was kidnapped April 13, 2011, after she dressed for nursing school, ate breakfast and studied for a test.

• 4:30 a.m. CT: Bobo wakes up to study for a nursing exam she was scheduled to take at 8 a.m.

• 5:30 a.m.: Her dad, Dana Bobo, talks to his daughter through her bedroom door before leaving for work. He sets aside some gas money for her.

• 6:23 a.m.: Sunrise.

• 7 a.m.: Her mother, Karen Bobo, gets ready to leave the house for her elementary school teaching job but first fixes her daughter's lunch and puts breakfast in the microwave as Holly Bobo sits at the dining room table studying. Holly Bobo's brother, Clint Bobo, is in his bedroom asleep.

• About 7:05 a.m.: Holly Bobo talks on the phone to Hanna Reece, a friend and fellow nursing student. They had been texting about the test.

• 7:25 a.m.: Drew Scott, Holly Bobo's boyfriend, calls her. He had been turkey hunting since before daybreak on the property of Holly Bobo's grandmother.

• 7:30 to 7:35 a.m.: Scott, Holly Bobo and her mother exchange calls about the turkey hunt and some confusion among Karen Bobo's relatives about why Scott was hunting there.

• 7:40 a.m.: A close neighbor of the Bobos walks out of his home to go to his construction job, hears a scream from the Bobos' house, tells his mother about it and goes on to work.

• 7:45 a.m.: The neighbor's mother calls Karen Bobo and tells a school secretary to relay a message about the scream. This is also the time Holly Bobo usually would leave for school to arrive at 7:55 a.m.

• 7:50 a.m.: A barking dog wakes Clint Bobo up. He notices his sister's car still in the driveway and calls his mother's cellphone at school. His mother does not have the phone with her but receives the message from the school secretary, phones home and talks to her son, who tells her that Holly Bobo's car is still there.

• 7:55 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls 911 from school; she reaches the wrong county's emergency dispatcher. Clint Bobo looks out the window and sees a man dressed in camouflage walking with his sister toward the woods. Clint Bobo calls his sister's phone and gets voicemail; he also calls her boyfriend's phone and gets voicemail.

• A little before 8 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls her house again. Her son tells her that he saw his sister and her boyfriend walking toward the woods. Karen Bobo tells him that the man is not Holly Bobo's boyfriend and to call 911.

• 8 a.m.: Clint Bobo gets a loaded pistol at his mother's request and walks out the back door through an open garage attached to the house. He sees a puddle of blood near his sister's car. His neighbor's mother pulls up the driveway to say she heard screams 15 or 20 minutes ago. Clint Bobo then calls 911. At nursing school, a few of Holly Bobo's classmates wonder why she's not there; one thought she might have been in a car wreck.

• A little before 8:10 a.m.: The first deputy from Decatur County arrives at the house. Eventually, authorities come to believe that Holly Bobo was abducted as she tried to get in her car to drive to nursing school. She is not seen again.

• 8:15 a.m.: Karen Bobo returns home from the elementary school where she taught.

• 8:30 a.m.: Dana Bobo arrives home from work
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/06/holly-bobo-student-death-tn/6136361/

Thank you so very much for posting all this, it really makes things a little clearer of the morning.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/54539792/...tells-his-side-story-first-time/#.UxnS7PldUuc

WSMV-TV
updated 3/6/2014 8:21:52 AM ET
Print Font:
EDITOR'S NOTE: The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has disputed a number of the findings of the group Without Warning, which is featured in this story. Click for the TBI's statement and Channel 4's response. Those findings are under further review by Channel 4.

Remarkably, it is Clint Bobo's role as an eyewitness that made him a suspect. Sound asleep that April day, Clint Bobo woke up to the sound of his dog barking then heard voices.

"I slightly raised the blinds and looked out this window and saw Holly," Clint Bobo said. "It appeared to be Holly kneeling down and [Holly's boyfriend] Drew. They looked like they were kneeled down, facing each other in the garage, and they were talking back and forth. Holly sounded very upset and heated. He was doing much of the talking, and she would answer back and things like that. I couldn't make out hardly any of the words. The only words I could make out from here were Holly saying, 'No, why?'"
Clint Bobo said he figured Holly and her boyfriend Drew were breaking up.

At this time, Karen Bobo called home after she heard from a neighbor that there was a scream.
<sniped & BBM>

She did scream. Loudly. Loud enough for a neighbor some distance away to hear "blood curdling screams" coming from the direction of the Bobo property. That is when a/the first? 911 call was made and the neighbor went over to see what was up (and met up with Clint in the yard). Clint also heard Holly and the suspect talking/arguing in the yard and car port/garage. He thought the argument was Holly breaking up with Drew.

I was assuming she didn't scream before Clint saw her kneeling down with ZA. Maybe I'm getting mixed up, but I thought the scream must have been after the carport/garage incident, which is why Holly had disappeared by the time the neighbours and Clint got there.

I'll have to go back and re-read.

We need to know the times of the initial 911 calls to really get some of this down pat.

I'm really surprised that MSM hasn't gotten ahold of those or that LE hasn't released them yet.

There are conflicting reports as to where there was blood. Some say in the carport , others report outside the carport. Furthermore, it's been described as a pool of blood, puddle, specks.....

I don't recall any reports mentioning the blood tracking into the woods. If she was badly injured wouldn't it have dripped and left traces all the way into the woods leaving a track.

Anybody recall? Am I making any sense? :facepalm:

If she was badly injured, I would say so...However...

Years ago, my late husband, while we were separated, decided to stab one of my friends, while we were all sitting outside, ( he showed up, while my neighbors and I were sitting on the front stoop ) stabbed him 3 times, and the friend went into the house.
After the police left, the friend refused help, it was several hours later he went to the hospital because of loss of blood after he went home. There was absolutely none in my apartment. It was all soaked in his clothes.

I am happy to say, my friend lived, but I went into hiding, until my late husband's death, then it still took me a few years to really come out of hiding.

If she was badly injured, I would say so...However...

Years ago, my late husband, while we were separated, decided to stab one of my friends, while we were all sitting outside, ( he showed up, while my neighbors and I were sitting on the front stoop ) stabbed him 3 times, and the friend went into the house.
After the police left, the friend refused help, it was several hours later he went to the hospital because of loss of blood after he went home. There was absolutely none in my apartment. It was all soaked in his clothes.

I am happy to say, my friend lived, but I went into hiding, until my late husband's death, then it still took me a few years to really come out of hiding.

Ugh that is horrible but quite similar to my friend's experience with being stabbed. He really didn't know it and went home after talking to the cops. Then he more or less just died from internal bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288