*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if these work, but you can delay a post on facebook. I have no need to try it that I know of.

Respectfully snipped

True. LE will examine any and all devices and accounts and be able to find out if it was a delay post or which device it was posted from and when.

OK - this is a question I've not seen addressed. There was blood in the garage. I assume that LE collected and tested a sample. Was it a match for Holly? If so, we must assume he injured her during that crouched down conversation (probably with a knife). If that was not her blood, I would hope they would run it through some type of data base. Wouldn't his DNA be in there due to all of his previous arrests? (I know they fingerprint, but not sure under what circumstances they collect DNA).

Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to this. It seems they should have gained information 3 years ago that either 1. she was injured or 2. someone else was injured and let's match the sample.....

OK - this is a question I've not seen addressed. There was blood in the garage. I assume that LE collected and tested a sample. Was it a match for Holly? If so, we must assume he injured her during that crouched down conversation (probably with a knife). If that was not her blood, I would hope they would run it through some type of data base. Wouldn't his DNA be in there due to all of his previous arrests? (I know they fingerprint, but not sure under what circumstances they collect DNA).

Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to this. It seems they should have gained information 3 years ago that either 1. she was injured or 2. someone else was injured and let's match the sample.....

Yes it was confirmed pretty early on that the small amount of blood was Holly's.

Hard to say when the injury occurred. Clint heard Holly and the suspect walking around in the back yard talking before he saw them kneeling in the garage talking. At first he thought it was the utility man or something in the back.

Judy- I believe it has not been officially released that the blood was from Holly, but slipped out during an interview with the family.

In regards to Facebook, for all we know he posted it while hiding and waiting for her, I can't imagine a meth addict sitting calmly and waiting without fidgeting.

As far as speculating, I know it's pretty pointless but it's hard to tell a mind with a heavy heart not to think of the possibilities. Part of me thinks ZA sent someone(who themselves were probably under the threat of physical harm) to abduct her while he waited with the car, probably played on his phone while waiting. This person went up, waited, and when she came out tried to put something over her head to keep themselves from being seen as well as keep where they were taking her and the vehicles used from being known. However she started fighting back and the person struck her in the face, causing her to drop, and resulting in the blood found, and a bag on the ground. I think at this point she recognized who was abducting her, started talking with them, and for some reason I imagine her saying "no why?" was to that person trying to persuade her to go with them. I imagine she left only after some type of threat to her family was made.

I imagine she was terrified but not yet truly realizing that she would never come back home again.

I think once she got to the car where ZA was he became furious that her face wasn't covered, and said something like "now we will have to kill her bc she has seen us", resulting in Holly screaming.

I unfortunately think the reasons for kidnapping were sexually driven, and that ZA had planned, or at least pretended to his accomplice, that he would let her go and this was just some sort of payback for what happened at the coon hunt.

Once he killed Holly, I imagine he threatened whomever helped with the fact that they were the one who actually took her and would be charged with murder too if they told.

For some reason that scenario seems so likely to me. He was able to instill fear into people, and enjoyed displaying his power over others. Typical narcissist. When he was dissed at the coon hunt his ego was damaged , he was likely publicly embarrassed, and he had to seek revenge. I think his thoughts were probably something like "that ***** doesn't want me, I will show her" and he took what he couldn't have.

Also in a TV interview (JVM?) the a poorly worded question and vague answer made it seem that the turkey was there and disappeared when Clint said "it was gone".

I do not mean to laugh...but recalling this, it seemed so bizarre. The turkey was gone? Didn't JVM say that?

I do not mean to laugh...but recalling this, it seemed so bizarre. The turkey was gone? Didn't JVM say that?

Yeah maybe. It was funny. A real SMH moment. That was one craptacular interview on JVMs part. She can't focus on a single idea or topic if her life depended on it. This goes back the whole 3 years... I think Holly was only on JVM and/or NG a couple of times. For whatever reason it just didn't float their boats much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288