Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me when LE found the pings on Caseys cell phone? IIRC it was near the airport, does anyone remember the date?

:waitasec:
On another board they are discussing the fact about LE and CSI being out on SR417..
Anyone else know about this?

It was discussed last night - unofficially it was a skidoo/seadoo, etc.

Added: Ooppsss should read the rest of the thread before posting, sorry.

Welcome, soyesterday!:)

So, what's your take on this situation?

Thanks everyone for the welcome!! :)
I actually will have to be away from the computer for a couple more hours, but then i should be back so i can type away about my "take on this situation". :)
I'm so excited to be on here finally! Can you tell? :woohoo:

Someone posted bond for her on these new charges, but the prior bond is still revoked but I think she will get out. LP is not out of town yet.

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents.

Is ANYONE here a little sick of the dance and pony show that the BH is doing? He has changed him mind, and his tone as much as Cindy,George and Casey have.

The original bond was revoked because of the new charges of theft. Yes, we all know that this event happend prior, but they were alligations at that point, once Amy filed the charges and LE investigated she was charged. It was at this time since she was actually charged with this crime that the stipulations of her original bond were violated.

Why is the BH continuing to want to interject himself into this case? I understood his original statement on he had given his word, and would keep it even after all the documents were released, and he then began to beleive that Casey had lied etc. etc. but why now?

And, the BH said last night that he had signed a contract with the attorney of Casey that he would not revoke the bond? WTH???

Patti,
I agree with you... even TES has got to be having a problem since there is not enough info about where to start. THAT is what KC has going for her defense... she has succeed in confusing the issue to such an extent that noone knows WHERE to look... it is sad to think that she might get away with all of this because of that

And of course, there is another hurricane coming and it is Labor Day weekend.
I would like to think there is a solid reason for the low turnout for TES search.

Prayers for Caylee's soul.

dreamweaver

Thank you! I am a reader, as you can see from my join date and number of posts.

I have no problem with anyone being out on bond. I would rather see her locked up mainly because I don't think LE can moniter the lawyers phones and internet activities. I feel like there is a huge amount of her time that LE can't have access to.

LE can't have access to Casey if she is in or out unless Casey asks to speak with LE. However, with LE's strategic move on Friday night, LE probably spoke a few words to Casey.

LE can't have access to Casey if she is in or out unless Casey asks to speak with LE. However, with LE's strategic move on Friday night, LE probably spoke a few words to Casey.

:bow::bow:

Is ANYONE here a little sick of the dance and pony show that the BH is doing? He has changed him mind, and his tone as much as Cindy,George and Casey have.

The original bond was revoked because of the new charges of theft. Yes, we all know that this event happend prior, but they were alligations at that point, once Amy filed the charges and LE investigated she was charged. It was at this time since she was actually charged with this crime that the stipulations of her original bond were violated.

Why is the BH continuing to want to interject himself into this case? I understood his original statement on he had given his word, and would keep it even after all the documents were released, and he then began to beleive that Casey had lied etc. etc. but why now?

And, the BH said last night that he had signed a contract with the attorney of Casey that he would not revoke the bond? WTH???

BH did not revoke the bond, it was the seurity company that revoked the bond. BH did not go back on his word to Baez.

I agree completely. When he first came in, he was going on and on about talking to Casey himself to find Caylee. Then they had the meeting in IHOP where according to their 'script' he was told he wouldn't be allowed any access to Casey at all. I have found it very difficult to understand why he then proceeded to the jail and did the paperwork to bail her out. Seems to me the thing to do at that point would be to wash his hands of it, but he didn't. I wasn't crazy about this scheme from the beginning, but I have been distrustful of most of LP's involvement ever since the IHOP meeting.
Lanie

Just for the record. The 1st Bond was revoked by the company that placed it; it was an automatic withdrawl do to the new charges. LP didn't have anything to really do with that. Baez said last night on Geraldo that they will discuss reinstating that bond because the 2nd Bond has now been posted. Hope that clears up any confusion.

I have questioned Geraldo's motivations,and reporting since Iraq when he drew the map in the sand. Almost as if he was trying to give information to the enemy. JMO

As to the current case, I think he wants the big scoop: inside information from the person who isn't talking, the "mother" of Caylee. His "in" is his buddy relationship with the defense attorney. He can't go too far in an obvious way, but he will try to put her and the defense team in as good a light as he can. He definitely tried to make LP look like a deal breaker last night on his show. GR seems to be part of the deal. I think the pressure is on, certainly from GR, for the P's to get the defendant out again. It makes for better stories, the interview that would surely be coming sooner or later (think Scott P.) and gives the defense team a chance to parade her around like a celebrity (though why they think this is helping her image is beyond me).

Casey violated the conditions of her bond by being arrested on new charges. Perhaps Baez needs to learn to read (see 2.d.) since Financial Casualty and Surety clearly states in their Agreement for Surety Bail Bond the following:

2. It is understood and agreed that any one of the following actions by me shall constitute a breach of my obligations to
FC&S, and that FC&S and/or its Agent shall have the right to forthwith apprehend and surrender me in exoneration of my bail bond(s):
a. If I depart the jurisdiction of the Court without the written consent of the Court and FC&S, or its Agent.
b. If I shall move from one address to another or change my phone number without notifying FC&S, and/or its Agent.
c. If I commit any act, which shall constitute reasonable evidence of my intention to cause a forfeiture of my bail bond(s).
d. If I am arrested and incarcerated for any offense other than a minor traffic violation.
e. If I make any material false statement in my Bail Bond Application and Contract with FC&S.

This post is from Melly53 on another thread. Please read it. At the time that the attorney, Casey and the BH AGREED to these conditions of the bond, THEY KNEW of the pending charges/alligations by Amy.

Am I to beleive that NONE of them realized that if charges were brought against Casey, that this would not happen? Come on guys,...........the BH's motives are becomming suspect to me. He's in it for the fame and glory- nothing more.

Just for the record. The 1st Bond was revoked by the company that placed it; it was an automatic withdrawl do to the new charges. LP didn't have anything to really do with that. Baez said last night on Geraldo that they will discuss reinstating that bond because the 2nd Bond has now been posted. Hope that clears up any confusion.

You might want to clarify "second bond" by adding for the new charges. Second bond could mean on the first .... things spin here! :)

The other thing I heard last night as well (can't remember where) is the company that revoked the bond did so because of the hair and stain results being positive that it was Caylee's.

If what Casey said was true (hahaha) about not seeing the father's parents since she a young child, then it would seem logical that the father was someone she knew from Ohio. Who can find exactly what she said on that matter, about the biodad's parents?

Casey violated the conditions of her bond by being arrested on new charges. Perhaps Baez needs to learn to read (see 2.d.) since Financial Casualty and Surety clearly states in their Agreement for Surety Bail Bond the following:

2. It is understood and agreed that any one of the following actions by me shall constitute a breach of my obligations to
FC&S, and that FC&S and/or its Agent shall have the right to forthwith apprehend and surrender me in exoneration of my bail bond(s):
a. If I depart the jurisdiction of the Court without the written consent of the Court and FC&S, or its Agent.
b. If I shall move from one address to another or change my phone number without notifying FC&S, and/or its Agent.
c. If I commit any act, which shall constitute reasonable evidence of my intention to cause a forfeiture of my bail bond(s).
d. If I am arrested and incarcerated for any offense other than a minor traffic violation.
e. If I make any material false statement in my Bail Bond Application and Contract with FC&S.

This post is from Melly53 on another thread. Please read it. At the time that the attorney, Casey and the BH AGREED to these conditions of the bond, THEY KNEW of the pending charges/alligations by Amy.

Am I to beleive that NONE of them realized that if charges were brought against Casey, that this would not happen? Come on guys,...........the BH's motives are becomming suspect to me. He's in it for the fame and glory- nothing more.

Well considering that Baez was on the phone with Geraldo, and BH Padilla was standing in front of the Anthony's house; it was evident that once Casey went back to jail, Baez NEVER read the agreement OR even called BH Padilla and ask "WTH happened?"

It was sad to see this all happening on LIVE TV!

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned, but did anyone else notice these threads used to be called "Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread" and now they are all "Casey Anthony"?

Looks like it happened between 149 and 150. Couldn't find a reason why they changed though.

BH did not revoke the bond, it was the seurity company that revoked the bond. BH did not go back on his word to Baez.

I understand that patti. But now that this is all said and done, why get more involved? They deal in this business day in and day out, why did the BH say last night on Geraldo that he did not understand why the bond was revoked and that it was a mistake? Casey being arrested on new charges is a clear violation of the original bond, by the underwritters.

Hey, if he wants to go and try and bond her out again, that's his business but I personally don't like him giving false information out to the public. There are already enough in this case doing that, and making it hard to understand what is going on.

I did a quick search this morning, and can't find anthing on another BH signing a contract with an attorny to not revoke a bond. I check a couple of other boards on BH's and they are saying that this BH does not know what he is doing, since he can't understand why the original bond was revoked.

I would like to hear, out of the BH's mouth himself WHY he signed a contract with Caseys attorney. But, being honest here- his storie does change everyday so not to sure I really will give any thought to his opinion in this case forward.

Hey guys!
This is my first post here. OMG i am sooooo seriously addicted to this site. I spend hours on it everyday. Even we were on vacation a couple weeks ago and drove 12 hours away, i was on this site reading from my iphone, cuz i couldn't stay away! Lol.
I've tried registering a few times, but of course you know the story how certain email addresses won't work here.
Earlier this week, when the site kept getting clogged up from all the big breaking news and stuff, and people were getting frustrated not being able to get on here...
there was talk from people about wanting to shut down the board to visitors during those times.
I panicked!!!!!
Then finally i told my husband...i need another email address right now that works on here so i can register! :)
So here i am!!!! :crazy:

That's a pretty desperate story! Glad you made it in, and yeah, I'm hooked too. My acquaintances don't get it, and my DH laughed when he caught me viewing the webcam. So welcome, from one newbie to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member