George Makes Debut As Kidfinder's Spokesman

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but could someone explain to me why Kidfinder's Network is called "unsavory", and other reasons that it's not seen as a good thing? I recall reading something somewhere about something shady, but I'm at a loss as to what. In a nutshell, please? And if there is something "unsavory" associated with KFN, why is it allowed to stay out there?

I can ignore the rough edges of DM, and even all the money he owes, and the suits filed against him and his wife......but what I have a BIG problem with is that their website has no list of currently missing children. They have one link to an amber alert and thats it!
They're not doing a great job of getting these childrens faces out to the public if its only via billboards. The net would reach so many more people. They only seem to choose cases that are already high profile and ignore those who really need help getting noticed.

Back to GA- I do worry that if there is a bad ending with Haleighs case it could send GA into another downward spiral.
I agree that wounded healers are the best healers, but only when they have had enough time to heal themselves. IMO, this is just too much too soon, and GA is aligning himself with people who will not tell him what he needs to hear and who are using him for their own financial gain.
JMO

i think ga could do well to stand down, go home and prepare for trial. any thing he says to this family is potentially going to drag them into the active murder case ga is probably going to have to testify at. when he is there talking to them, he could accidentally give police the need to question rc and misty about kc's murder of her daughter. i think rc and his family have enough on their plate without ga.

Wow, that is just sickening beyond words, to show up at the most vulnerable terror-filled moment in this family's life and ASK FOR MONEY!!!!!!! :furious: Thank god the grandpa told them to get the H out of there.

I have felt pity for GA.

But, no more. I feel now that he is as corrupt as his wife.

I have no use for that entire family.

Especially after telling the family of the missing girl, to lawyer up and not to co-operate with LE.

They never once thanked or helped the people that searched for Caylee, they be-rated LP. AND equasearch.....and LE.

DISGUSTING LOT THEY ARE.!:furious::furious:

Georges Statements

We have a billboard, we have a website that's is up and running right now. That's the helpfindhaleigh.com Go on it, you guys will find a lot of great stuff.

Someone else - The website is changed, it's bringhaleighhome.com

GA - Oh, bringhaleighhome, It's been changed I'm sorry, I apologize for that.
I haven't seen a credible source reporting that George was asked to leave. I don't think it matters much anyway. George accomplished one of his goals, and that was to get the new website out to the national media.
It seems to me that's basically how KFN functions. Scramble to be the first to open a website using the name of a person believed to be in tragic circumstances, and have that website lead to their own "donations needed" site.
KFN wants to build as many roads to their home as is possible, and that includes their rolling advertisement....I mean billboard.

It was a bit of a stretch for George to add "Go on it, you guys will find a lot of great stuff."

I have felt pity for GA.

But, no more. I feel now that he is as corrupt as his wife.

I have no use for that entire family.

Especially after telling the family of the missing girl, to lawyer up and not to co-operate with LE.

They never once thanked or helped the people that searched for Caylee, they be-rated LP. AND equasearch.....and LE.

DISGUSTING LOT THEY ARE.!:furious::furious:

I came back on this thread, threw up in my mouth a little, and then read your post, and I say AMEN AND DITTO..

I could go on, but what would be the point? Insidious.

FYI

Reportedly, George Anthony will be on Geraldo At Large (FOX) tonight (2-15-09) which focuses on the Haleigh Cummings missing child case.

10 PM EST

I was just going to say GA is going to be on Geraldo tonight, but someone beat me to it. They just have to stay in the spotlight some way or other....

not defending the anthonys but , i did hear them tell whoever has her to bring her back . a couple of times in the beginning but it wasnt as emphatic as haleighs family and it stopped after awhile ..however im not gonna go through all the interviews from the very beginning of the case there are just too many and i have to go to work .i hate split shifts i worked 11-7 am now have to work 4-9 blah (same day)

Ok, just a thought, has it occurred to anyone else that in the event this child is OR IS NOT found, it creates the possibility that this could have happened to their grandaughter and therefore their spawn may NOT be responsible?
That is what this is about, its a win win. Donations and reasonable doubt, the fastfood of the A's agenda..

FYI

Reportedly, George Anthony will be on Geraldo At Large (FOX) tonight (2-15-09) which focuses on the Haleigh Cummings missing child case.

10 PM EST

Maybe Geraldo can ask George while he is on the show in all his glory it if he asked his "hi, beautiful daughter" why and where she killed Caylee...and why he asked for immunity? This is disgusting if it is true..he must be hoping that he will be drawing in big dollars as a missing child advocate as he makes his debut at the next Marc Klass (NOT)!!!!

Maybe Geraldo can ask George while he is on the show in all his glory it if he asked his "hi, beautiful daughter" why and where she killed Caylee...and why he asked for immunity? This is disgusting if it is true..he must be hoping that he will be drawing in big dollars as a missing child advocate as he makes his debut at the next Marc Klass (NOT)!!!!

I wish Geraldo would ask some real questions, but I'm not expecting him to. It seems as though the entire fox news network is very, very,
pro Anthony (Casey) and Geraldo and Baez are buddies.
Still, it will be interesting to see if GA mentions being asked to leave
Hayleigh's area...........oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about there for a minute. silly me.

Ok, just a thought, has it occurred to anyone else that in the event this child is OR IS NOT found, it creates the possibility that this could have happened to their grandaughter and therefore their spawn may NOT be responsible?
That is what this is about, its a win win. Donations and reasonable doubt, the fastfood of the A's agenda..

You are literally right on the money with your reasonable doubt theory! I'm afraid the A's will continue to posture until All KC's appeals have run dry.

IMO, GA and all the A's LOVE the camera and attention.
2 months ago he was suppose to be so depressed he wanted to die.........
now he is trying to help this family........NOT.
His name tied to theirs is NOT a good thing.
GA go home and clean your own house up.

GA will have a lot more credibility if he can stand up to the pathology in his family and speak the truth. I really believe all GA can be now is a model for what NOT to do when a child goes missing. I know this sounds harsh, but I truly believe the A's, including George, obstructed the investigation. I hope I am wrong. If so I will take back my words willingly.

If it turns out that Haleigh was kidnapped by a non family member, I wonder if it will add strength to the Anthony's claims of a kidnapping. Will this be their new point to get across every time they appear in public in the future to declare KC is innocent?

If it turns out that Haleigh was kidnapped by a non family member, I wonder if it will add strength to the Anthony's claims of a kidnapping. Will this be their new point to get across every time they appear in public in the future to declare KC is innocent?

I seriously do not think this line of defense stategy will fly.....too many Lies, hours and tax payers $$$ looking into the Nanny senario. Not to mention the counter suit with ZFG.....they should Plea out 25 to Life. :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back