2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did BD think the *advertiser censored* thing would never be released to the media?
The fact that they didn't try to hide these is evidence that they didn't see anything terribly wrong or unusual with having 108,498 deviant *advertiser censored* photos.

Can you imagine trying to count all of these?

One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety six. One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety-seven. One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety-eight. Phew! I'm finally finished counting 'em. LOL

and typing date, time, description.......takes a long time

really, unless she thinks that is all normal love making???

Just curious about how she thought she would deal with this should it ever get out to the public. Or did she think the cops were gonna keep it private cuz it was no one's beezwax.

Anyone else think it's coincidental that LE released this info before the "I'm not buying it" rally?

Taking into consideration pop ups and other sundry pixels that make their way onto your computer uninvited, 108k is an excessive number of images, imo. If only 1% were there by choice, that's still 1,080 pictures. Seems like a lot to me, and I'm not that old nor that prudish. But we still don't know if and/or how the *advertiser censored* is related to Hailey. Nevertheless, it boggles my mind to think that knowing Shawn has a strong penchant for horror and *advertiser censored*, abuses drugs, and has a violent temper, Billie Jean Dunn can be so absolutely, d*mn certain he is innocent.

And she's going to stand up and speak at a rally against human sex trafficking? It's a well known fact that a correlation exists between *advertiser censored* and sexual slavery. She should be ashamed to show her face!

MOO, flippin' MOO.

Ughhh!!! This case makes me so angry.

The fact that they didn't try to hide these is evidence that they didn't see anything terribly wrong or unusual with having 108,498 deviant *advertiser censored* photos.

That or they just never thought LE would go through her lingerie drawer and surely SA did not anticipate them taking Mama's puter!

One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety six. One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety-seven. One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety-eight. Phew! I'm finally finished counting 'em. LOL

And deciphering the deviancy.... "Hey, Bubba, what if there's a picture of a man with an ax standing over a lady dressed like a cow. Is that deviant? Okay, one hundred eight thousand four hundred ninety-niiiinnnnne."

According to the Texas Penal Code, the legal definition of "deviant" doesn't leave any wiggle room in terms of sexual behavior that many consenting adult couples (both heterosexual & homosexual) might engage in. Apparently, in Texas, the homosexual sex act is defined as deviant (therefore illegal), as well as certain oral sexual acts between heterosexual couples. I'm wondering how "deviant" these images are.

Having said that, I find it completely hypocritical that Billie thinks she's in a position to speak @ a rally about human trafficking.

Is she not aware that many of the women and men depicted in *advertiser censored* images are themselves victims of human trafficking? Not everyone who poses for *advertiser censored* sites or who are filmed in "adult" movies do it of their own *free will*. The *advertiser censored* industry is a multi-billion dollar industry - and, as such, has victimized & exploited many many women and men.

And if Billie tries to claim she didn't know the memory stick was in her dresser drawer, or that she didn't know what was on it, I'll scream.

yep, it's the *deviant* that concerns me..I don't even like the word itself and I've always felt I was a 'little different' than most..unique as I like to call it..:D so it's not because I don't like people that are different. Actually, it's probably just the opposite..I relate better to people who are 'unique' ..but *deviant*?..:shakehead: ..That send chills up my spine..:eek:hoh:..

And deciphering the deviancy.... "Hey, Bubba, what if there's a picture of a man with an ax standing over a lady dressed like a cow. Is that deviant? Okay, one hundred eight thousand four hundred ninety-niiiinnnnne."

:floorlaugh:

And with every single one, it has to be examined, and a determination has to be made as to whether it's legally classified *advertiser censored*, legally classified child *advertiser censored*, legally classified deviant, legally okay (e.g. 'soft' *advertiser censored*), etc etc.

It is not a job I could take. I'm not a prude by any means, but imagine all day, every day of clinically examining that stuff for all the points they have to look for.

Just curious about how she thought she would deal with this should it ever get out to the public. Or did she think the cops were gonna keep it private cuz it was no one's beezwax.

Right now, since it has gone so public, I see BD is mad as a wet hen!
Bet she will call a presser to explain this to save her image again.........
BD worries bout wht people think of her and SA.

I wonder if LE let Billie know that this 108;948 videos/pix + memory stick full of "deviant *advertiser censored*" was NOT "original" just as they let her know their "hobbies" consisting of extensive collection of movies and downloaded/printed off serial killers bedtime stories were NOT "original"??

lol..** Billie regularly uses this word "original" when so obvious its meant to be the word "normal"..lol

I wonder if LE let Billie know that this 108;948 videos/pix + memory stick full of "deviant *advertiser censored*" was NOT "original" just as they let her know their "hobbies" consisting of extensive collection of movies and downloaded/printed off serial killers bedtime stories were NOT "original"??

lol..** Billie regularly uses this word "original" when so obvious its meant to be the word "normal"..lol

Thanks for the giggle!

I am wondering if they/he might have tried to hide them. They may have been deleted but found on the hard drive.

The upcoming web chat just got a whole lot more interesting :floorlaugh:

Have you already had the upcoming web chat and if not how do I find it? Sorry but I am pretty new to this site and lost my way!!

Have you already had the upcoming web chat and if not how do I find it? Sorry but I am pretty new to this site and lost my way!!

It's not until Monday..I thought it was tonight too and was SO disappointed...

I'm wondering if some of these deviant images & videos were home made. Didn't SA or his cousin have a you tube account where they posted the homemade horror films?

I'm also wondering about SA's mask collection and if LE has confiscated any of those ... or searched landfills for them. If there were videos/pics made, not just downloaded, if someone was wearing a mask it would be difficult to determine exactly who did what wouldn't it?

I'm really wondering about SA's custom made mask now. Was that the only one he had? Also wondering if some of this evidence collected led to SA being named a suspect.

All JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member