GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just keeps ringing in my ears too.... It was just a couple of weeks ago her male friend from St. Cloud came to see her. I have a feeling her male friend was there to support her through whatever her and MB were going through. Do we know for sure that this male friend from St. Cloud and her had always had a strictly platonic relationship?

Finally you guys are on board!! Now you are talking:)

I believe he is completely innocent. I think he just doesn't want their marriage issues public. I believe he really loves her and is not involved. However, he wasn't crying or emotional and his voice wasn't shaky. He just sounded clueless like all of us.
I can't tell you how many times I've seen this in different cases. Innocent people downplaying any domestic problems they have...whether it be parenting issues, alcoholism, marital strife, etc.... It's human nature.

So, sounds like many of you believe that they were either having problems &/or separated, but that MB was indeed out of town when Kelli went missing?

Is that the general gist?

And that the one piece of new news was that military friend asked for permission to check the apartment, which Mike granted?

Yes for me on the first question.

I don't like the fact that someone went into her apartment, don't ask me why, it just hits me the wrong way. Why not call LE to enter the apartment? And did this friend have a key? How was he able to enter. Red flag on that friend.

Her plants might not have been watered or her cat fed ,wet clothes in the washer a sink full of soaking dishes when she never goes to bed with a sink of dishes ,no coffee in the coffee pot. Lot of things can make it look like you have been home for 2 days, including last log in on your computer.

meat defrosted in the fridge. a planner left on friday.

I totally believe the husband is innocent at this point, and that Nick is public enemy number 1 to LE. JMO.

He did not necessarily have to have his name on either the lease or ABC papers to be the owner. I believe that his information was tracked down by someone here, in the N.C Secretary of State business listing.

Also while I was checking for various people's names in the N.C Court records, I did find a listing for 1 civil document under the name of Kelli Bordeaux. I was not able to see exactly what the document was but it could have been her separation papers. Personally I believe that Kelli and Mike were separated.

I do not believe NC does legal separations. The terms of separation are living apart for a certain amount of time and no sexual contact with each other, I believe it is 1 year.

VOH, remember back when you first got on here, there was a young lady that had "friended" KB on facebook. You stated that it was a bartender at Froggy's. May I ask, were they friends? I mean real friends as in from the past perhaps?
Was Friday the only Karaoke night at Froggy's or was it other nights too? TIA

Billie is not a bar tender. She is the karaoke dj. They have karaoke every friday. On special occasions they will have it other nights as well. I cannot comment on their friendship.

If this Sgt. was truly worried but did not feel strong enough to alert the police yet, then I can see him checking her apt. Also, I can see him calling Mike if he was still on the lease to get permission to enter under the watchful eye of the manager.

I have a friend who I could not find once. He is a bit promiscuous...ugh. Well, I tried to reach him for a couple of days. Then went to his house, went window to window looking in... I saw that the television was on and a movie he loved was paused. I thought all sorts of things, but he would kill me if I alerted the law and he wasn't missing. So, lets just say, I entered. He was not there, but his cat had food, so figured he was just tom catting around. Told him later....he laughed picturing my fat butt climbing in his window. But just saying, it does happen.

I havent seen SC name on anything , except his mug shot that is.

Now VOH said something about a taxi company or bussiness was that code for something or is there an actual taxi company?
No code. Actual taxi company.

If this Sgt. was truly worried but did not feel strong enough to alert the police yet, then I can see him checking her apt. Also, I can see him calling Mike if he was still on the lease to get permission to enter under the watchful eye of the manager.

I have a friend who I could not find once. He is a bit promiscuous...ugh. Well, I tried to reach him for a couple of days. Then went to his house, went window to window looking in... I saw that the television was on and a movie he loved was paused. I thought all sorts of things, but he would kill me if I alerted the law and he wasn't missing. So, lets just say, I entered. He was not there, but his cat had food, so figured he was just tom catting around. Told him later....he laughed picturing my fat butt climbing in his window. But just saying, it does happen.

But, the problem is, we don't know for certain who did this to Kelli, so, him taking it upon himself to enter that apartment, isn't a good thing. Say he was the killer and he enters, straightens things up to make it look like Kelli hadn't been there for a few days. I mean anything and everything is up in the air at this point.

I don't understand... if the male friend was in town visiting her that weekend and then he showed up at froggys and played pool... where was he staying? In town to see her and not staying at her place? I wonder when he left town... Just wondering.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen this in different cases. Innocent people downplaying any domestic problems they have...whether it be parenting issues, alcoholism, marital strife, etc.... It's human nature.

Very true. It's very understandable especially if she is the one that is unhappy in the marriage. It is hard for someone to admit that they are having problems when you are the one that wants your marriage to work and your spouse is the one that is unsure. Kelli's brother said that Mike is a pushover and I think he really means it. It explains why he was probably giving her space and why she was hanging out at the bar with other men. It seems as though Kelli's whole family supports Mike.

I don't understand... if the male friend was in town visiting her that weekend and they he showed up at froggys and played pool... where was he staying? In town to see her and not staying at her place? I wonder when he left town... Just wondering.

I believe that Kelli's brother said the friend stayed for a weekend, a couple weeks before Kelli went missing.

Okay I am going to say this again. The Mom of KB. She said that something spooked her that night. Well how would she know that. Nick said that he wanted to talk to her family during the interview. So she never spoke to Nick obviously. She has said more than once, she did not want to get out of the car, why would she go forward and get out of the car. Where is this coming from. Where is the Mom hearing this. I would think the only TWO that would know if this was said would be Nick or Kelli. That just throws me off totally....

I can't see MB not being at least a little suspicious that he has had no contact with his wife for three days unless:

1. That is their normal behavior when they are apart for a few days.
2. They are separated.
3. Their conversation on Friday ended in an argument and they weren't talking to each other.

All this is moo

I believe that Kelli's brother said the friend stayed for a weekend, a couple weeks before Kelli went missing.

Thanks, I remember it being mentioned that he was at Froggys that Friday playing pool with Kelli and NH. I have not been able to find that info anywhere.

I have gone down the road of thinking MB could have done something, and I have never erased him completely off my radar. But, I keep coming back to NH because of his background and her being in his car, giving him the opportunity. BUT...
I have heard the media say that MB has been cleared and that he was in Florida. But, where exactly did they get that info? I certainly don't remember hearing it in the last press conference and it wouldn't be the first time that msm got it wrong.
One weird thing, let's say NH did do something, wouldn't he have come up with a better story then the one he is using? In a way, his story about dropping her off is almost so stupid that I almost believe it. IYKWIM & IMO

Okay I am going to say this again. The Mom of KB. She said that something spooked her that night. Well how would she know that. Nick said that he wanted to talk to her family during the interview. So she never spoke to Nick obviously. She has said more than once, she did not want to get out of the car, why would she go forward and get out of the car. Where is this coming from. Where is the Mom hearing this. I would think the only TWO that would know if this was said would be Nick or Kelli. That just throws me off totally....

And it's also been said that Kelli didn't want to get out of the car, but she did.

Yes for me on the first question.

I don't like the fact that someone went into her apartment, don't ask me why, it just hits me the wrong way. Why not call LE to enter the apartment? And did this friend have a key? How was he able to enter. Red flag on that friend.

Health & wellness check. The friend was likely someone from Kelli's unit, and once they realized she hadn't shown for work, was worried and wanted to make sure she wasn't ill or otherwise incapacitated. Hell, I'd say, "Yes, go check NOW!"

I would guess that the childhood friend would stay at her apt. If they were platonic there is a couch, if not....well...

But, the day I would make a childhood friend stay anywhere but at my home that is coming to see me....well you get the idea...IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken