Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice the pic of him with his girlfriend in front of that locked door?

Oh yeah. I without a doubt think that gave him quite the thrill to be in those pictures and look back at them later. Hate.Him.So.Much.

Love.Charles Ramsey.So.Much. Tells Anderson Cooper "If I'd a known what was going on in that house I'd be facing triple murder." Looks at Anderson and winks.

I just caught that too! TWO little girls - played in the backyard with Castro's two little dogs - everyone in the neighborhood thought they were Castro's grandchildren. Ok - Amanda's little girl (6) - but who was the other little girl?

Charles just told Anderson Cooper, when asked about any reward or if the FBI had said anything about a reward - he told him - give the reward to the girls. He said "I've got a job" and even showed his paycheck. Said - give the reward to the girls.

What a stand-up all American guy! I say put him on the cover of Time this week as a true American hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMHO

Well somewhere it was quoted that Castro's daughter recently gave birth to his 5th grandchild.....so maybe the girls playing in the backyard were his grand daughters?

ETA-his daughter Emily's daughter was born in early 2007 which would make her 6........

Oh my God I'm crying so hard. Charles Ramsey being interviewed on Anderson Cooper. He said if they try to give him any reward money, he's telling them to give it to the girls. He started talking about responsibility, how we can't just say it's none of our business, and he feels guilty and can't sleep at night because all this has been going on right next door to him. He pulled out his pay check, and said to Anderson that he had a pay check he gets every week, so any reward money goes to the girls.

Paraphrased. Oh my God I love this guy so much. A true American hero. And a good, good man.

Again people are saying there were little girls playing. A little girl in the window. The little kids played in the backyard. Yesterday the neighbor said a 3 year old and 9 year old, she guessed their ages. There must be another kid not being talked about for some reason. Could it be Michelle's kid and its being kept private like her story seems to be. How can there be so several statements of more than one little girl but there is just a 6 year old?

We really need a Charles Ramsey thread - a thread dedicated just to him.

Yes, sad but someone posted here (thanks) that Michelle's twin brother went to visit her. Maybe she will have someone. If Michelle was pregnant at 17 and then SS took her son(?) he is 15(about) somewhere....sad

I do hope Michele's brother can be there for her.

On his facebook it says <modsnip>, he also stated on May2, miracles really do happen, God is good......mmmm wow, and miracles did happen!

lol. someone posted her that mcdonalds (as he mentioned in his news story) tweeted out to Charles, 'we'll be in touch.' hopefully they do something for him.

It strikes me that one of the women was recently pregnant and on Ariel Castro's Facebook page he mentions a woman"s name and states she gave birth to his 5th grandchild. The date was April 12th I believe. I no longer have his facebook link.

If it was one of the three girls, the docs will be able to tell because it was so recent!

I said nothing about the dispatcher's manner. I criticized him for letting Amanda off the line. Yes, Amanda did say bye, but she said it hesitantly, as if she didn't know what else to do after the dispatcher basically dismissed her. The responsibility to attempt to keep her on the phone rested with him, not her. She was obviously frantic and had been held captive since she was little more than a child, was she supposed to tell him he shouldn't let her hang up?

When I had to stay on the line with 911 while waiting for an ambulance, the dispatcher verified that the ambulance had arrived before letting me off the phone. No one had to guess that enough time had gone by, they were probably there.

I am not saying this to anyone in particular here. However I think we are beating a dead horse when it comes to this subject. It has already been mentioned that the dispatcher in question will be getting retrained, and or reprimanded. The supervisor said that she should have been more empathetic/sympathetic.

Lets focus on the girls, and stop focusing on something that has already been addressed

CNN - other properties owned by Ariel are probably being searched.

More than just Ashley missing from that area? Do we have threads on WS for them - there is one for Ashley.

I am almost fearful to hear what else may come out of all of this - these are very evil men.
Yep, along with Ashley - there is Christina Adkins, and Christina Kleckner. I went back and found it - here:

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...y-Summers-Christina-Adkins-Christina-Kleckner

I think this story is going to get really really bad (as if it isn't already).

JMHO

Did anyone see on Anderson Cooper when Charles Ramsey described Amanda and her daughter coming out the door and he said the little girl was crying and asking for her daddy and when he asked Amanda who the father was she said "Ariel." I hope that means he at least treated the child decently.

I hope he becomes a feature in McDonald's commercials in the near future. I can just picture him standing there saying "I don't eat Big Macs because they're good for you. I don't eat McDonald's fries because my doctor told me to eat more potatoes. I eat Micky D's because it TASTES GOOD, bruh! Know what I'm sayin?"

I would totally watch commercials for a change if he was in them.

On his facebook it says he has 5 grandchildren, he also stated on May2, miracles really do happen, God is good......mmmm wow, and miracles did happen!

This is what our 14 year old son thought was the most disgusting.

Also - side thought - Charles said she was wearing mascara - jewelry - and looked put together when she came out -

Two things - OBVIOUSLY he wanted her to maintain her appearance - Where and how was he buying this clothing in different sizes and bringing it in - along with I imagine tampons and the such.

and the other - She doesn't look "put together" at all from what I saw - she looks like someone who has been living with what she is given and that doesn't look like much. Granted she's been in the hospital and just had crazy crazy drama for the day - but if she was a "put together" person you would think she would have "cleaned up" for a pic that was obviously taken with the intent of the media getting ahold of it MOOOOOO

Just thinking, Maybe Michelles missing report was not taken seriously. And maybe they where looking at the mother, anyone who is going to throw a child in a dumpster and then comes up with a missing child would not be credible. So it could be why her pictures and info was not out in the media etc like the other two girls

The reference to her only being 4'7" tall and that she was mentally impaired, leads me to wonder if she has Turner Syndrome. The short stature is typically a dead giveaway to that genetic disease.

I am wondering if Castro was aware that these girls were both special ed. Maybe he was their school bus driver.

Gina and Michelle were both in special education classes? I wonder if that's why they were targeted. And that makes me feel like Amanda was the "leader" and/or mother figure to all the girls. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie