Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you read the rest about her mother? she may not deserve it.

I agree with an earlier post that Michele's mother may be making noise just in case there is $$ in the pipeline!

On Greta, the same neighbor who said he saw Ariel taking the little girl to the park was saying that women from a nearby nursing home had also seen naked, leashed women out in the yard. He said the police were called (although he didn't say who called) but they never showed up.

I am not saying anyone in particular here. However I think we are beating a dead horse when it comes to this subject. It has already been mentioned that the dispatcher in question will be getting retrained, and or reprimanded. The supervisor said that she should have been more empathetic/sympathetic.

Lets focus on the girls, and stop focusing on something that has already been addressed
Maybe "empathetic" but perhaps also, intelligent. She never asked if Amanda was hurt, if she was being pursued, if she was safe, if anyone was with her, if she'd been injured, or simply "tell me what happened"???\

WTH???

Retrained? Ah. Let's hope she changes careers...

moo

Maybe "empathetic" but perhaps also, intelligent. She never asked if Amanda was hurt, if she was being pursued, if she was safe, if anyone was with her, if she'd been injured, or simply "tell me what happened"???\

WTH???

Retrained? Ah. Let's hope she changes careers...

moo

Agree, those would have been very important questions. Sounds like fast food might be a place for that person.

lol. someone posted her that mcdonalds (as he mentioned in his news story) tweeted out to Charles, 'we'll be in touch.' hopefully they do something for him.

And the irony that AC was arrested at McDonalds? That was rich.

The family has no other photo of Michelle to provide to the media, is also sad. .

If I had the ability to create graphics, I would create one for Michelle. I would start a campaign to let her know she is loved and we are so glad she is back. How cruel and sick could her mother be? I hoe she find peace with her brother and she is reunited with her son.
I would let her know she matters
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/2...l-remain-about-michelle-knights-disappearance

The reference to her only being 4'7" tall and that she was mentally impaired, leads me to wonder if she has Turner Syndrome. The short stature is typically a dead giveaway to that genetic disease.

I am wondering if Castro was aware that these girls were both special ed. Maybe he was their school bus driver.

Im in the medical field so I know Turner Syndrome, Michelle's photo is up now and Turner syndrome has those specific characteristics and she does not have them. Could be but just saying, most the kids are textbook.

Angel, the other guy that helped get her out of the house, said she was dirty and that her child didn't have any clothes on.

Still, I'm wondering if she was his favorite. Afterall, he apparently allowed her to keep her baby. When Castro had the little girl at the park over the weekend, a neighbor said that Castro said the girl belonged to "his girlfriend." Was she smart enough to play along with the hope that one day he would trust her enough that she could make a break for it? In his twisted mind did he really think of her as his girlfriend? She obviously doesn't have a mental impairment (as it has been stated that the other 2 girls do). Just a guess, but I would be willing to bet that she was like the mama bear trying to not only protect her own child, but also the other 2 women.

This is what our 14 year old son thought was the most disgusting.

Also - side thought - Charles said she was wearing mascara - jewelry - and looked put together when she came out -

Two things - OBVIOUSLY he wanted her to maintain her appearance - Where and how was he buying this clothing in different sizes and bringing it in - along with I imagine tampons and the such.

and the other - She doesn't look "put together" at all from what I saw - she looks like someone who has been living with what she is given and that doesn't look like much. Granted she's been in the hospital and just had crazy crazy drama for the day - but if she was a "put together" person you would think she would have "cleaned up" for a pic that was obviously taken with the intent of the media getting ahold of it MOOOOOO

I do hope Michele's brother can be there for her.

How terrible it would be if there is no one to greet her or welcome her back to the world after more than 10 years as a captive. What would the police to with her if no one comes for her, I wonder.

Again people are saying there were little girls playing. A little girl in the window. The little kids played in the backyard. Yesterday the neighbor said a 3 year old and 9 year old, she guessed their ages. There must be another kid not being talked about for some reason. Could it be Michelle's kid and its being kept private like her story seems to be. How can there be so several statements of more than one little girl but there is just a 6 year old?

bbm - Maybe it was Michelle herself, given that she's so small.

Im in the medical field so I know Turner Syndrome, Michelle's photo is up now and Turner syndrome has those specific characteristics and she does not have them. Could be but just saying, most the kids are textbook.

Where have you seen her picture? I've yet to see it anywhere.

It was on Anderson Cooper tonite that Amanda asked him to go get food for the baby. When he left to do this she knew she only had a short time period. So Amanda Orchestrated her and the girls rescue!

I checked to see and the name he states is not any of the women's names or close to any of them.

I do not think he would name a kidnapped woman that everyone has been searching for. I was thinking more along the lines of claiming his daughter was the new mother. Perhaps claiming it was a daughter he had out of wedlock that no one even heard of. It would be a way of having his new born baby in his life posing as its Grandpa.

Do you have a link? I must have missed that. Thanx!

bbm - Maybe it was Michelle herself, given that she's so small.

Yes! Thank you, that was what i was trying to say. Duh, it's not like it's a hard statement to verbalize. :facepalm:

How terrible it would be if there is no one to greet her or welcome her back to the world after more than 10 years as a captive. What would the police to with her if no one comes for her, I wonder.
I'm thinking - JMHO - but I'm thinking that Michelle is in really bad mental shape - as well as physically - being beaten and all. She might not be very coherent or just so confused (it was mentioned that she was confused easily before being abducted). I also believe that Amanda was the "mom" of the bunch - she took care of all of them and had the guts to scream and get out.

Poor Michelle - she has a twin - and he's there. They say there is a special bond between twins - let's all say a prayer that he's there for her and they can get through this.

JMHO

It says in this article:

Her brother, who was a twin, said he and his sister were products of an abusive home.

That brother, Freddie, went to the hospital Monday to see his sister.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/2...l-remain-about-michelle-knights-disappearance

At least someone is there with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member