Let's List Evidence That Ties Casey To The Crime Scene...

AND the many many lies and the suspect compoter searches. Also, IIRC there was something to the effect of Scott's own mother advising him to 'deny, deny deny'. It was not used in the trial I don't think but it was out there all the same.

if i remember correctly, mrs peterson said ( to the effects of) even you scott arent that stupid to go fishing ( in the very same bay that laci and connor would be found in.) bit her in the toosh. a LOT of parallels w/ CA and mrs peterson...

It depends. No her previous felonies cannot be brought up as a matter of evidence in order to convict her of this crime. But that does not make them completely unmentionable. She is a convicted felon, so that may be used to impeach KC herself and her credibility should she choose to take the stand in her own defense. Plus some elements of those crimes do factor in to the timeline of Caylee's murder. So it may be hard to keep them completely out. Also post conviction, all bets are off, and the previous felony convictions become fair game for use in the sentencing phase.
Thanks for clarifying. It should be interesting then what will be allowed during the murder trial and I'd expect many objections from the defense. MOO

It depends. No her previous felonies cannot be brought up as a matter of evidence in order to convict her of this crime. But that does not make them completely unmentionable. She is a convicted felon, so that may be used to impeach KC herself and her credibility should she choose to take the stand in her own defense. Plus some elements of those crimes do factor in to the timeline of Caylee's murder. So it may be hard to keep them completely out. Also post conviction, all bets are off, and the previous felony convictions become fair game for use in the sentencing phase.

This makes me wonder about AH testifying. It seems sooooooo unfair if JB and Co are allowed to suggest that AH might be the invisinanny because she took a vacation to Puerto Rico and KC said their was a PR connection, and yet AH won't be allowed to discuss how KC robbed her blind while her daughter was missing. Please say it ain't so!

BBM - I don't know how this will work, but ICA is allowed to have her "support group" in the courtroom, since I doubt there are many folks who still support her, outside the compound; it may mean CA & GA are allowed in the court during witness testimony. But IDK that as a fact. I read it sometime back regarding a trial in FL -

I'm thinking C&GA are going to have a much shorter Christmas card list next year, after they hear what all ICA's friends really think of her!!

Personally, I hope they do get to sit in and hear all of the real evidence. Not just what they think they have pulled off by tainting the jury pool with all of their lies, half-truths, and mis-truths, but the real, factual, provable truth. I want CA to know that not only is her precious CEO guilty of viciously murdering her own flesh and blood child, but that everyone in that courtroom knows it, as well as every one of us "loser" bloggers who have said it all along. I want her to see how foolish and culpable she looks to the eyes of most people. And I want her to know what happened to Caylee was no accident.

I know that Cindy has confirmed that both of those bags were purchased by her, but it seems to me she is trying to say that LE took both of those bags on Dec. 11th, 2008.

She basically says that she would have noticed the torn bag earlier and fixed it? So is she saying that the bag was there June 08 up until Dec. 08?

I really can't see Cindy not reading everything about this case? She had to have known that the bag was found with Caylee? It just seems to me that she is trying to blame LE for taking the bag and not Casey. Almost suggesting that they planted it.

I might have to go back and read the deposition?

Of course Cindy is suggesting LE planted the bag as evidence. She's also claiming now that it was not Caylee in the "planted evidence" bag!

Certifiably nuts!!

This case will be based on much more than forensics. If ICA is comfortable
with the knowledge Caylee's body was trashed and lay for months leaving
only her bones (along with the Duct tape) she is in for a big surprise.

I want to see her and Cindy sit there while the prosecution lays it all out
and they can't open their mouths. No lying, excuses or accusations toward
other innocent people. It will be all about Caylee and what ICA did to her.

I think it will be a combination of forensic and circumstantial evidence that will lay out the prosecution's case.

We all saw the reaction from Casey and Cindy when SA, Jeff Ashton, described what were probably Caylee's last moments. Casey turned to JB and whispered, "Make him stop" and Cindy fled the courtroom.

I think that's just a small preview of what will happen when it comes to the trial.

There's a long line of prosecution witnesses, many who were friends of Casey, who are going to testify to Casey's behavior, both prior to Caylee's disappearance and after. What these witnesses state will expose both Casey's and Cindy's lies.

It will be difficult, if not impossible, for Casey and Cindy to not react to what witnesses say. How will Casey react when Tone takes the witness stand? Or Jesse, or Amy, or Ricardo, or Annie?

How will Cindy react when investigators testify about the evidence at the crime scene and how it all ties to the Anthony home? How will Cindy react to neighbors testifying about the fights they overheard? How will Cindy react when Tim Miller testifies about Casey not cooperating by putting an X on a map indicating where the team should start searching, and Cindy's obnoxious behavior towards him and the search by TES?

Dominic Casey dropped off the radar scope in December of 2009. Will he testify and if he does, will his testimony further implicate Casey, and in addition implicate Cindy in a scheme to find Caylee's remains before LE found them?

I think the trial will provoke reactions on the part of both Casey and Cindy. George? I think George is going to sit there with a sad face and know that the prosecution's case is the reality of what happened. His only reaction will be in response to Cindy or Casey's reaction.

I thought this thread was only about what tied KC to the crime scene and not the crime? :waitasec:

I didn't think the check fraud or it's related evidence was going to be allowed into the murder trial either. :waitasec: MOO

I don't think they can include the check fraud, but the prosecution will probably be able to show the video of Casey in the checkout at Target with her purchases of beer, the hoodie she was wearing when arrested, and other items - none for a small child. Not concerned at all about her "missing" child. That video, along with the pictures taken of the hot body contest at Fusian, all goes to her behavior and state of mind.

I didn't think the check fraud or it's related evidence was going to be allowed into the murder trial either. :waitasec: MOO
KC is a convicted felon. That information IS admissable in a court of law...period...right? AZ? THAT was one of the big reasons the state was adamanent about doing that case and getting it over with...so she could come to the death penalty case as a convicted felon...or so i thought...anyone know for sure?:waitasec:

Also, we should all remember that the dump site on Suburban Drive was not the scene of the murder, so is therefore not the "crime scene" so to speak. There was plenty recovered at the dump site that ties her to Caylee and to their home.

1.) Caylee was last seen by ANYONE with KC.
2.) Caylee was NEVER seen alive again.
3.) Caylee's disappearance was not reported for 31 days.
4.) Caylee's remains were found with items from her home and KC's home (where she was last seen alive leaving with KC)
5.) KC's car reeked of human decomposition.
6.) KC's car is a more likely crime scene than is Suburban Drive
7.) KC lied to the police and to everyone else for over a month about Caylee's whereabouts.
8.) Caylee's baby blanket from her own home, where she lived with KC was found with her remains.
9.) Caylee's hair with a death band was found in KC's auto, thereby tying a dead Caylee to KC and to her car and thereby to the final dump site.

Which is exactly what I think Caylee's body being in the trunk does. Just as much as mud found on the car. And I believe I addressed the way the state could use/say to the jury. I'm not understanding what the misunderstanding is?

Since some of the items found are items that would/should be in the home.. those are personal items of hers/family. This too is a 'link'. The pooh blanket is a biggie. The items are not from some one elses home, but the A's. Either killed at the A's. OR her body was prepared at the A's. This points to a family member. Which, all the evidence points to ICA being the only family member who had the car and had the child. ICA even confirms. The only time she says different is when she talks about the Nanny.

On a side note. Not hard evidence that can be used. But ICA might have been trying to pre-explain those personal items (pooh blanket, tape, etc) that could only be from the A's home, by saying that the Nanny had a key to the A's home.

We have yet to see what she purchased at JC Penney, etc....If she replaced anything taken from the house (to wrap Caylee or clean a spill in the trunk, who knows) or purchased anything later found at the scene-This is still a possibility as well.

There were paper towels coated with grave wax and coffin fly maggots found in a bag of trash that was found in the Pontiac trunk. Tony says the trash came from his apartment. There is even a receipt with Tony's roommate's signature in the trash.

I agree that a favorite blanket would go with a child to the sitter. But mothers don't hand over duct tape and big body carrying size laundry bags (like the one that "used" to hold balls in Caylee's room) over to the babysitter along with the blankie. Now the ball/laundry bag that used to be in the Anthony house is "missing" from the Anthony house and the balls that used to be in it are loose in a shed.

Caylee's remains have been tied to her Pontiac as well as the disposal site. The killer had to be someone who could throw Caylee's body into the Pontiac trunk, someone who could keep other people out of the trunk and away from the smell while the body ripened to the point of purging. The killer was around Caylee's body after it was rotting because the killer wiped up greasy body decomposition on paper towels and threw the maggot-attracting paper towels into Tony's trash bag that ended up in Casey's car trunk. Not only was the killer able to get into Casey's trunk to hide Caylee's body. The killer also got into Casey's trunk to dispose of the body. Besides access to the car, the killer had to have had free access to the Anthony house to get the Henkel duct tape and ball/laundry bag (that used to be in Caylee's room).

WHO all had access to the Anthony house and knew where in the Anthony house to look for duct tape and the ball/laundry/body bag? Who would have been able to lock and unlock Casey's car trunk to throw a body in it? Who later took the stinky body out of the car trunk? Who is the ONE person who said, in a text message, that she smelled something dead in the Pontiac? Who said SHE cleaned up the smell and got rid of the dead "animal"? Who would have had access to Tony's trash and been able to get that trash with the towels covered with decomposition into Casey's car trunk? Who had been seen tossing gas cans in and out of the car trunk around the time Casey told Amy about the "smell"?

What was left behind in the Pontiac is also important. The "kidnapper" got into the Anthony house to get the Pooh blanket to wrap Caylee in, the ball/body bag and the Henkel duct tape, but left Teddy, Mama doll and the diaper bag with Casey. Yet Casey wasn't worried!???? Tony and his roommates say the day of the event she was her happy normal self. The Blockbuster video recording Casey's behavior that day proves Tony and his roommates accurately described Casey's demeanor.

And about that diaper bag...if Casey was taking Caylee to a babysitter OR even WITH HER out and about, WHY NO CHANGE OF CLOTHES, NO SIPPY CUP or NO BAG OF SNACKS, NO TOYS or BOOKS or more than a couple of DIAPERS??? It sounds to me like the diaper bag wasn't packed for time away from the Anthony house because Casey knew Caylee wouldn't be needing anything.

*Applause* The same person also ditched said car after dumping the body and we know that person to be none other than KC.

Her reaction to a small skull found at Suburban....all caught on video. This will show consciousness of guilt, especially since she blurted out about the black garbage bag and canvas bag to MD...this information had not been made public, at that time...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Question was list evidence tying Casey to the crime scene, right?

Caylee.

Her reaction to a small skull found at Suburban....all caught on video. This will show consciousness of guilt, especially since she blurted out about the black garbage bag and canvas bag to MD...this information had not been made public, at that time...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Was that caught on tape? I hadn't heard that. :waitasec:

Question was list evidence tying Casey to the crime scene, right?

Caylee.

It seems to have veered off topic to all of the evidence against her.

Was that caught on tape? I hadn't heard that. :waitasec:

It seems to have veered off topic to all of the evidence against her.

Steely, I wasn't veering off what evidence ties her into Caylee's murder. I thought the video of her reaction was a good piece of evidence that would go against her...IMO

Baez had gotten that evidence supressed. He even went as far as saying the CO's set that up. She asked for medication after the breaking news and was placed in a common area to watch her reaction to that! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Steely, I wasn't veering off what evidence ties her into Caylee's murder. I thought the video of her reaction was a good piece of evidence that would go against her...IMO

Baez had gotten that evidence supressed. He even went as far as saying the CO's set that up. She asked for medication after the breaking news and was placed in a common area to watch her reaction to that! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Sorry, I didn't mean you when saying things went off topic. A lot of people here have veered off a little. The post I answered noticed what I had noticed earlier.

Thanks for the info on the video. I had only heard that another inmate reported her reaction. I wasn't aware there was video of it. :thumb:

Not to get off topic (although I think the car directly ties her to the remains site anyway), but I have a question. Is there not video footage from the Amscott where she ditched the car? I can't find anything about it. I could have sworn it showed her driving it into the parking lot, as opposed to strangers pushing it. I guess it doesn't matter, as we have a witness statement that picked her up there, but it'd be a really powerful piece of evidence to see her actually ditching it (much like she did with her baby's remains).

There is really no other case like this. The laziness and lack of planning is baffling! The evidence is overwhelming really. With or without cause of death. This needs to get to trial already!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back