Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we all know little Caylee is sitting poolside somewhere having a double decaf latte. Stay calm everyone. Can't a toddler have a little vacay? spit. (sorry had to borrow that from one of the posters here because this is how I feel. Sometimes you just gotta spit.)

If people are emailing NG about Tim, then I hope you all do the same for LP, because NG's show embarrassed the heck out of LP last week and again last night with their little slideshow of what LP said over the last week or so.

I agree. I mean, she was putting him on the spot and he seems so kind that he didn't want to get involved, and maybe he even KNEW that Cindy was going to be on. Nancy is a lawyer and she's tough but he's not quitting because of NG.

BUSTED...although she will lie her way out of it and say OH I MEANT TO SAY JULY..

Let's not forget the 911 call in which she said to Casey that she is finished giving her a chance to findy Caylee.

But you can also say she is bad with dates. She swore to LE that the last known date she saw Caylee was June 9th when it was really June 15th.

NG interview 9-2-08: Cindy said, "She told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again...."

(I transcribed it off the dvr word for word)

I would say this is saying Casey and Cindy were discussing Caylee's disappearance in June instead of on July 15th. What would you say?

I would say I agree with you 100%!!!!!

I sure hope LE was watching.

NG interview 9-2-08: Cindy said, "She told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again...."

I would say this is saying Casey and Cindy were discussing Caylee's disappearance in June instead of on July 15th. What would you say?

That's EXACTLY what it sounds like. :mad: Personally I think that needs it's own thread. If it's buried here in the NG thread we have little hope of NG or Greta or anyone else in the media raising it as a contradiction (and/or them ever calling her on it).

Couldn't it be it's own thread about "discuss Cindy insinuating she knew Caylee was missing in June" or something?

Tim Miller was requested to come down there and help..yes we ALL know why it went down the way it did but STILL. He is VOLUNTERING his time and his resources..and it's not for a TV show. I love ya Patty but that is the way I see it.
I see it as, yes, he was asked, but now that he's here the family is hurting more than helping. 40 people today. I think they both (NG+TM) were just trying to get some cooperation from the family.

Why are people so greedy for ratings that they continue to give air time to this woman? Nothing she says is true. Everyone knows that. Why do they let her on their shows??
I think it show disrespect for the public to have to listen to lies, lies and more lies.
IMHO

UGH! Watched and then read here. I've never particularly cared for NG, but now I know why.

This woman, who demigods herself with her murdered finace, and pictures of her twins. She doesn't let a man who has devoted his life to helping families of missing children say a word.

Yeah, I sent an email.

She had NO reason to denigrate Mr. Miller, but she went there.

Cindy spoke volumes to me. She's Jackie Peterson redux. Waiting for the daggers.

It was so disgusting that NG cut Tim off every time but let Cindy go on and on and on rambling about nothingness and didn't interrupt her once................

Sorry if this is o/t for this thread, but i don't know where else to post it. I am trying to join in to chat and have followed the only direction I have found & can't get it to work. Any advice? Thanks so much!!

Even more important WWYMD?

Yes the dumpster reference is big..so is the fact that Cindy busted out with dirty diapers being in that trunk..IMO she KNOWS the stain in the trunk was urine.

The things I have typed into a search engine during this saga,

but for it to be urine she either was alive in the trunk, or had to have literally died there also. After death if there is anything to release the bladder releases almost immediately.

It certainly gives a new meaning to "I've already given you a month"

I posted on the previous thread but it goes something like this

poster elsewhere says "my aunt retired from OS and she say that the people there said..."

my guess is they got a cadaver dog hit on a dumpster and are now figuring out the landfill dropoffs

The skull fragments makes no sense (that is a very violent death with lots of blood, they would have found that scene quite some time ago) not to mention the numerous pick ups that have occured.

I think the poster of this information actually said SCALP fragments. .implying skin. NOT skull.

If people are emailing NG about Tim, then I hope you all do the same for LP, because NG's show embarrassed the heck out of LP last week and again last night with their little slideshow of what LP said over the last week or so.

I totally agree with you Patty G. LP is a very nice man and he didn't need to be treated like that!

I watched it and she interrupted him,spoke over him and basically browbeat the heck out of him

This case is sensational enough without NG adding to the mess

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I also watched it......seemed to me Tim was going to give reasons/ also speak about him & Cindy's fight then when he got on air he changed his mind covering for CA........JMHO

Nancy Grace tries getting the answers, she is just doing her job.

Has anyone ever read "lamb to the slaughter"? It's a short story about a woman who kills her husband with a leg of lamb, and then proceeds to put the lamb in the oven to cook it for dinner. When the police come to investigate, she is entirely calm because she knows that they need the murder weapon to solve the crime. In the end, she feeds the lamb to the police officers - no more weapon to find.

I think that the Anthony's are 100% sure that Caylee's body will not be found. They are way too confident, they know where she is, and they are not even slightly worried that the body will be found. I don't think that George and Cindy were involved from the start, but they know where she is now. It makes me wonder if she is, in fact, buried somewhere very close where they can keep a close eye on her. It's just so strange to me the way these people behave.

Question: Has TES ever found a body? I'm only asking because I honestly have no idea. I only first heard of the group in reference to Natalie Holloway... and hasn't TM been searching for Fosset as well? No results there yet.

Do yourself a favor and take a trip to his website. You will see the kind of work they do.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

I think the poster of this information actually said SCALP fragments. .implying skin. NOT skull.

If thats the case maybe they should look at little more closely at that hammer Cindy has been using.

I'm sorry but i know longer trust any member of that family and I no longer feel bad for saying that. They are not victims, victims do not act like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74