Levi Page Show 3/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

The Haleigh Cummings coverage will start at the bottom of the hour.

Guests include:

Art Harris: Investigative Journalist www.artharris.com
Leonard Padilla: World famous bounty hunter
Eleanor Odom: Prosecutor crimes against women & children
Peter Odom: Criminal Defense Attorney

If you have a question/comment call into the show at: 347-838-9781

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/15/caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-upate

Tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

The Haleigh Cummings coverage will start at the bottom of the hour.

Guests include:

Art Harris: Investigative Journalist www.artharris.com
Leonard Padilla: World famous bounty hunter
Eleanor Odom: Prosecutor crimes against women & children
Peter Odom: Criminal Defense Attorney

If you have a question/comment call into the show at: 347-838-9781

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/15/caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-upate

Levi: If Leonard P. makes statements about things that happened that night (i.e. that Haleigh wasn't there when Jo and others came over) can you make sure he states his sources. He likes to throw out statements but never says where they come from. Thank You!

Levi, can you find out what everyone thinks the reason the tapes of the phone calls are being released.

They seem to be very selective and hardly any of Rons.

Please ask Padilla why he bought Lyndsey the laptop.

Please ask LP how he knows Haleigh wasn't home when Joe and Tommy were at the MH that afternoon. Is that just his thoughts, or does he have information that's a true statement?

Cut straight to the chase, please:

1. Is Teresa involved?

2. Is Ronald responsible?

3. Is Misty that danged good of a liar and that intelligent that she has managed to baffle local, state, federal, and celebrity investigators?

As always, Break a leg, Levi.

;)

Cut straight to the chase, please:

1. Is Teresa involved?

2. Is Ronald responsible?

3. Is Misty that danged good of a liar and that intelligent that she has managed to baffle local, state, federal, and celebrity investigators?

As always, Break a leg, Levi.

;)

and WHY aren't any recordings/videos of Ronald Cummings being released

Ask if they know who's writing the book! Ask LP if Ronald has an air-tight alibi that he was truly at work that night for the entire time.....including the overtime.

Ask if they know who's writing the book! Ask LP if Ronald has an air-tight alibi that he was truly at work that night for the entire time.....including the overtime.

I think were giving LP too much credit. He'll answer a question even if he doesn't know it. Makes it hard to know what he actually knows and what he just thinks he knows. IMO any of us could go on Levi's show and answer the questions as well as LP.

and WHY aren't any recordings/videos of Ronald Cummings being released

I think the jail he's in doesn't have video but yes the recordings would be nice. Of course you heard him in that one jail house call... he doesn't like to make himself a burden and have his family have to pay for his calls but than right after that he says, "I'll call you tomorrow". :rolleyes:

snipped from Levi's show teaser

Also tonight is there a break in case of missing child Haleigh Cummings? Misty Croslin the last one to see Haleigh alive writes a letter detailing what she says happened to Haleigh! Will it blow the case wide open?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/15/caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-upate

I haven't been to this thread lately - is this new tonight? Didn't see anything about it in a quick look at the HC threads . . .

ETA - is that just something LP said?

I think were giving LP too much credit. He'll answer a question even if he doesn't know it. Makes it hard to know what he actually knows and what he just thinks he knows. IMO any of us could go on Levi's show and answer the questions as well as LP.

You're right. I should have said, does he have proof that Ronald was, or was not at work the entire time. Some of the sources out there are less believable than Ronald and Misty.

Don't forget just last week LP was claiming he knew that what the prosecution was trying to keep quiet had to do with Roy Kronk. Now what's he going to claim?

Hey Levi-

Lt. Greenwood said the first call related to this case came in at 2:13a. Can you find out anymore info about that? Who called? and why? Was there an altercation at the mh around that time? A neighbor heard screams coming from the area of the mh at about 2-2:30a. I think that it is all tied in together. Thanks in advance Levi.

I think it's coming out now because the ladies sister just came forward with it.

You know that noise that you hear when adults talk on Charlie Brown? That's what I hear when LP speaks. LOL

I've read a lot of reviews about this ladies book and they have all been positive. Even for peeps that have followed everything about the Anthony case reviewers wrote that it was a good interesting read. FWIW

Has the show started? I hope someone on here will keep us informed on what is being said.

Has the show started? I hope someone on here will keep us informed on what is being said.
They're talking about the Anthony's right now, suspicious. Bombshell! GA had an affair (maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie