Why Has DT "Lost" their Jury Consultant??

quite interesting the motion on the 30 day delay for the other thing that was denied...
:waitasec:

they are going to use every possible thing in their bag to delay this now

moo

eta: wonder if gabriel quit or was let go? I mean how could he do this to them four days before jury selection starts! Who will want to ever hire him again? Not a good career move on his part unless he has a very good excuse

But now the emergency meeting for the location for the jurors?
This afternoon is another delay tactic to find another jury consultant.
IMO

He got his 15 minutes of fame and free advertising on CBS and now he is off to work with paying clients..

Yep, he got his $$$$ and got outta town. Isn't that what everyone (except the SA) directly involved in this case is in it for...the $$$$ and the fame.

Yup! The doofus made his debut on InSession recently...guess he thinks he's too famous to do probono work now.

I can't see why it would.. Judge Perry already told them that they didn't need one.

He must have just hopped on board for the face time on TV. It is highly suspect that he would just up and quit 3 days before jury selection starts. I mean, that's when he would be needed the most, wouldn't it?

He must have just hopped on board for the face time on TV. It is highly suspect that he would just up and quit 3 days before jury selection starts. I mean, that's when he would be needed the most, wouldn't it?

Maybe he was sacked - ICA didn't like his take on things?

Maybe he saw the writing on the wall and realized that even if he helps them pick a jury it won't matter? Good for him for getting out while he still could!

But now the emergency meeting for the location for the jurors?
This afternoon is another delay tactic to find another jury consultant.
IMO

Didn't HHJP give the defense and prosecution the location for jury selection on Monday, and tell them they had until Wednesday to file a response? Why is this response coming in today! Oh yeah...defense is ALWAYS late with their bizness! :banghead:

ETA: I guess the traffic on I-4 THWARTED them getting the response in in time! LOL! ie:Lots O' Luck, Cheney baby!!!

Apart from showing a 'loss' on his %, he would also be opening himself to any payments that he received (maybe from CBS for the program) related to his position on the DT.

Many have creamed some $$$ for their 'pro bono' work, and then left.

It's 11:42 and I already need a "chill pill" :(

Anyone want to place a little wager with me that HHJP has seen through all the defense's carp, and at this emergency hearing will tell them that they are late and since they don't want jury selection at HHJP's choice, that it will now be at Orange County? hehehe!:floorlaugh:

Apart from showing a 'loss' on his %, he would also be opening himself to any payments that he received (maybe from CBS for the program) related to his position on the DT.

Many have creamed some $$$ for their 'pro bono' work, and then left.

One of these days I would love to know their version of "pro bono" vs. the real deal behind "pro bono"....wheres all the passion for the case once the money drops out??????:maddening:

OR Heaven forbid...there isn't a trial. Could it be possible a plea is in the works??

:banghead:

I just have to say LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!:crazy:

I'm sure he probably left. Who would stay on pro bono after all this mumbo jumbo on a case that will surely end up with a guilty verdict? There is no way she's getting off, no matter what the defense tries to pull. Would he really want to be known as "the" jury consultant that worked for the defense and helped convict the very person he was supposed to help? He would be crazy to stay on, I think he just wised up :twocents:

Maybe he thought he'd get his 15 minutes on 48 hours mystery because he thought the DT would surely seek a plea before trial. He gets his mug on TV and doesn't have to be involved in the trial afterall. When he found out they weren't going to plea afterall, he decided to get out before he tarnished his career. Smarty pants!

Maybe he was sacked - ICA didn't like his take on things?

Maybe he tried to get the jury location out of JB. That information or lack of it, seems to have tilted things on the side a bit. Maybe the guy thought he could make some money by selling it to a network. :waitasec:

My guess is that 48 Hours paid Baez, who made an agreement to pay Gabriel. IIRC CBS said that they did NOT pay Gabriel. Then somehow "miraculously" said payment hasn't been made (wouldn't be the first time!) to Gabriel and he said "bye-bye".

I want to know why only wftv seems to be reporting this...???

Anyone want to place a little wager with me that HHJP has seen through all the defense's carp, and at this emergency hearing will tell them that they are late and since they don't want jury selection at HHJP's choice, that it will now be at Orange County? hehehe!:floorlaugh:

This is all the natural game playing of this DT team. It will give them something else to appeal after she is convicted.

I want to know why only wftv seems to be reporting this...???

InSessions is covering this all day. JC is stationed outside the Appeals Court in Daytona waiting for their Media decision and she is also commenting on the venue appeal...

I'd be willing to bet that the reason Gabriel left had something to do with money. It's always about the money...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back