MN - Delijahjuan Winden, 5 wks, beaten to death, Minneapolis, 20 March 2007

Lizzie's Mom

Reaction score
http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1069816.html

Arrest made in death of 5-week-old boy in Minneapolis

Homicide is the ruling today from the Hennepin County medical examiner’s office in the death of a 5-week-old boy in a north Minneapolis home.

And police said later this morning that an arrest has been made in the death. Jailed on murder charges is Daniel Leikas, 25, of Minneapolis.

That poor baby was only 5 weeks old and died of blunt force head injuries. What the h3ll is WRONG with people???? :banghead:

Sick and evil I swear. For a baby to grow inside someone for nine months, struggle to be born, and at five weeks of his innocent life an adult hurts him so bad he dies. Un thinkable.
Only comfort is he can't be hurt anymore.
ANd then you think of all the couples who would love to get pregnant and have to go through so much to have a child.
This is just tooo tooo sad.

All the neighbors questioned hadn't heard the baby cry according to the news.The news also stated the baby had been dead a few hours before the parents called for help.

SOOOOOOO SAD!

He was a boyfriend and possibly not the childs biological father. How sad.

I hope that justice is served in this case!!!! I will never understand how someone could do that.:(

An eye for an eye for ALL CHILD MOLESTERS, KILLERS!!!! They should suffer the same fate as they had given to the children. What ever pain these beasts inflicted on these helpless kids is what they should go thru times 10 or more.

I see no use for these animals, they are useless to society, they cannot be rehibilitated, so just get rid of them. It costs the taxpayers money to house them for what reason? The are a waste of space in this world.

An eye for an eye for ALL CHILD MOLESTERS, KILLERS!!!! They should suffer the same fate as they had given to the children. What ever pain these beasts inflicted on these helpless kids is what they should go thru times 10 or more.

I see no use for these animals, they are useless to society, they cannot be rehibilitated, so just get rid of them. It costs the taxpayers money to house them for what reason? The are a waste of space in this world.

I so wish this could happen, mum. You rape a child w/a broomstick? (ie. Summer Phelps) Then the same happens to you. You kill a helpless little baby by blunt force to the head? Then that's how you die, mister.

I swear, it's getting worse. This can't have happened this much years ago, could it? :sick:

I guess my only hope is the death penalty in some states and in-house prison justice for ALL of these monsters.

These monsters need to be put down. To hell with their so called rights. If they rape or murder a child, they've thrown away their right to be treated as human beings.

:furious:

These monsters need to be put down. To hell with their so called rights. If they rape or murder a child, they've thrown away their right to be treated as human beings.

:furious:

So TRUE!!!! When they have molested, raped, or killed a child they don't deserve any rights as human beings. Strap them in Ole Sparky and pull the switch.:furious:

Daniel Lee Leikas

Housed: Minnesota Correctional Facility - Moose Lake
Admit Date: 11/02/2007

Offense: 1st Degree Manslaughter-Child
Sentence: 10 years

Anticipated Release Date: 04/28/2014
Expiration Date: 11/15/2017

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors